you did not let me have social life and now what

now you are angry because i stay in house all the day because no friends

my ex-friends are with their girlfriends

REEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21080_The_Education_of_a_Spanish_Virgin.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0VP7xTQf_qI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When did this board turn into a bunch of pussies crying about their lives? Piss off spic.
SAGE

oh it's you again

Dude trillions of men and women have died as virgins. Shitty people just don't get to breed. You can either accept it and stop whining or just off yourself.

>im 18

STOPPED READING

dude shut the fuck up, you're gonna make it through, trust the wizard

>he doesn't know Jorge
haz un esp jorge que mi ciberamigo me ignora y no tengo con quien hablar

What part of SAGE don't you faggots understand??? Stop giving this fuck your attention he doesn't deserve it.

You know

sex is soooo overrated

there are more things important in life

Cheer up m8, you just have to hold out until they can genetically engineer cat girls for home use =)

efukt.com/21080_The_Education_of_a_Spanish_Virgin.html

this will be (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=0VP7xTQf_qI

OP is still a fag but he raises a valid point. Parents who don't let their children ever do shit are essentially crippling them. It's not irreversible, but being deprived of a social life really does slow down your development. My parents were like that; I'm almost 22 and am still in the process of "catching up with everyone else".

Come on boy, go outside and talk to people

Come to Japan. You can have sex with so
many girls.

He already thought about that, he wants to be a refugee in Japan and find a qt japanese milf who will fuck him and pay for everything while he doesn't work.
That is literally what he wants.

>he didn't lose it at 16

you will feel worse when you're 29 and still a virgin. i know because i am 29 and still a virgin

WHEN?

this board is fullllllll of pussies complaining about their lame ass lives. like, how new r u? ))))))))))))))))))))))))

>Dad : hey son did you have fun at school today
>Me : Yes I had tons of fun, too much of it now I'm exhausted
>Dad : how many friends you had again ?(doubtful.jpg)
>Me : 10 friends,I'm popular at school girls confess their love to me the whole time and I get stalked often
>Dad : you don't have to lie infront of me to make yourself feel better ,I know you're one hell of an Autist its ok sometimes reality isn't fair
>Me : DAD TELL ME WHY AM I NOT POPULAR WITH BOTH GENDERS WHAT WENT WRONG

>im 18 and i know i will die a virgin
Stfu.
Most normies are still virgin at that age, you have more than enough time to get a gf

start working out

I'm 20, gay, and still virgin.

what the fuck is going on with spain bros ?
all I see is sad spain flag bros threads

idk man

hahahahahah jorge is a legend

They do seem to be more depressed than us.

Sex is overrated anyway

23yo here, lost my virginity a month ago, and was utterly disappointed.

it the same guy over and over
it's suppose to be the same as that one obsessed with penis length

Summer. Girls dress less

what? i can't believe i missed this!
tell me more

>tfw impoverished

Bro, you are saving yourself a world of fucking pain. As a "normie" I would be so much better off if I didn't meet any women. Let me tell you my last relationship.
>just got out of the military and meet a nice girl who enjoys traveling like me
>we take a road trip for 2 weeks and fall in love
>fast forward and we are getting a house together (I paid for everything)
>let her use my SUV to get to school and back
>have to go to New Mehico for a month
>come back and the house is abandoned and the SUV is gone
>says she is going through some stuff and I say I'm here for her
>says she was "raped"

Turns out she got drunk and fucked some guy then recked my SUV. She put the SUV in her name while I was gone too by forging my signature and there isn't shit I can do about it.

Women are bad.

>As a "normie"
GET. OUT.

he's a catalan autist with no friends who dropped from school and spends his life watching anime and getting banned at CSGO because of yelling at other people
he blames his parents for being an autist and a outcast and has dreams of becoming popular nd having girls by buying a motorcycle, becoming rich and some weird stuff like becoming muslim to get a wife or going to Sweden/Japan as a refugee

he only posts in the spanish general because his english sucks, although he somestimes posts threads like these
he was learning english to ultimately migrate to /r9k/

but half of this might be false since some of us believe this is an impostor and not the real one

pic relate is a despiction of him

Fuck off fag. I'm drunk at 7 in the morning beating off to traps. You're the fucking normie with your stable life.

Awnn
I feel sad for him :(
I might check out the spanish general so I can talk to him.

Stable life? Hang yourself, SUV owning motherfucker.

>beating off to traps
There's nothing wrong with that, my friend.

Right now he is whining about how his parents don't love him because they don't go to India or Philippines to find a qt, pure virgin waifu for him.
He literally wants his parents to buy him a gf.

right right
where is he?
where's the thread?
i wanna talk to him

>I might check out the spanish general
don't, the autists took over it some time ago, now it's trash

I believe that he's not Jorge but a bunch of impostors

>impostors
You're not fooling us, Jorge

He tends to post in the /esp/ thread.

link me to it, cant find it in the catalog

There is none right now.

fuckin' hell!
i'm wanna date him!

I open one in a second,wait

There was a time when he was obsessed about being gay...

I reckon he can easily become a sissy fag
he actuaaly has become a closet faggot

JACKPOT!

Don't be upset. I have a sports car I wrapped around a telephone pole when I was drunk too. Or the one I smashed into a tree. One more DUI and I'm going away for a long time. :^)

>I have a sports car
GET. OUT.
For real, stop posting this.
I don't wanna know about how much money you have.
Seriously, stop.

If you fuck a fleshlight it counts as sex bro. I have sex all the time.

I'll be 28 in July, but fuck man, i live in Brazil. People lose their virginity when they're 14 around here.
Just kill me.

The best part is I was blown up in Afghanistan so I get a check from the VA every month. On top of the stuff I invested in the stock market when I was in the military. I never have to work another day in my life.

Spanish bros get in here
>

Didn't I tell you to stop?
Fuck off, man. For real.

How did that happen?

t. worried the same thing could happen to me

Lack of assertiveness and disinterest in social activities

At least you have an excuse

My parents let me be free and even encouraged me talking to girls but I stayed a loser anyway

I'm a 23 years old virgin, but i can already imagine myself as a 30 years old virgin. My life is so monotone that i see very little changing, if i don't kill myself that is, which is something that should happen sooner or later.

I'll send you some money if ya want.

w-what?
why tho?

My life is a wreck and I just don't care anymore.

I'm even worse, I had always talked to girls but I got friendzoned every fucking time. Now I don't talk to them anymore, although I have some friends, I hate them all.

Why as a refugee? He does know he can go to Sweden whenever he wants right? Schengen?

But you shouldn't do that.
Maybe you should invest your money on a therapist.
I can't take your money.

I'm 24 and virgin, I don't care anymore.

why though, I am a neet but with a stable and moral life

>tfw 23 and virgin
>tfw my gf said she wants it next week

I am so nervous. I already wrote BENIS -> BAJINA on my wrist just in case.

Sure you can. I've tried all that shit and it doesn't work.my heads all fucked from getting blown up. Post an email I can talk with you on and I'll send you $100.

Dude, you just have a broken heart. Time heals all.
You just need some introspection time, and a book, tv show or something like that.

Fucked up in the head. There isn't anyway around it. TBI is a bitch.

But you first need to find where the bajina is bro. Back of the knee maybe

I can't. How about we just talk about this on skype?

Oh man, for real? So, you're actually disabled?

>I already wrote BENIS -> BAJINA on my wrist just in case.
very resourceful i respect this preperation mexibro

It's dudu747-400 if you feel like talking.

It's ok user, once you hit 40 and after years of sexual deprivation you begin to lose the ability to get hard anyway and people just seem like objects rather than attractive potential mates.

Sure. Or an email. I'm pretty normal, I just don't function rationally in public and I'm really confused a lot. It's like you know a piece of you is gone and I get frustrated counting change or doing stuff that I used to enjoy.

It's this: dudu747-400

All right bro. It will be a minute before I get on it but I set a reminder. It's good to have friends. I'll try to be my best when I get on.

>It's good to have friends.
It absolutely is.

>I'll try to be my best when I get on.
That's the spirit!

i wonder if the human mind deviates after having no mates during the prime time for breeding

i just am used to feeling like worthless shit, pretty edgy but it's the truth

Awesome. I'll add you when I get back home. You can teach me some of your language too?

Sure. Well, I can try.
I never liked portuguese that much, but I'll do my best!

Lol. It's cool man. No worries.

lol that american is probably some weird psychopath who wants to doxx you, he will probably find where you live and murder you. Mark my words, you will remember them as you die from multiple stabs

he fell into "le refugees get free everything and free pussy" meme

i know how you feel m8
i mean, i'm 14 and i never manage to get anything more than a blowjob from girls these days, sometimes i don't even get past just making out
haven't gotten laid in like a month m8
fuck you mum it's all your fault

Nah, man. I just wanna talk.

>he will probably find where you live and murder you. Mark my words, you will remember them as you die from multiple stabs

Kek, that would be hilarious. A superior American going trough all that work just to kill some irrelevant Brazilian.

Remember, a single American life is worth 1000 Brazilians.

My body is all burned up and shit. Lucky me I kept my Kevlar on or it would have killed me.

>be me during middle and first years of high school
>my parents don't let me go out with friends, because I have to study
>be me now (19 years old)
>my parents ask why I don't go out

delete this jorge you can still get help

That's harsh.

thats sad :^(

Hope you shit isn't too fucked dude. It seems you can't trust anyone these, nobody wants to take responsibility for themselves.

>he was learning english to ultimately migrate to /r9k/

No! Don't do that! That place is hopeless! It's the cesspit of the internet, he will only get worse, stop him before it's too late.

don't whine if you're under 20
most guys have sex for the first time when they're around 18-21, so you're perfectly normal
if you're over 21, that's when it starts to be a problem
i'm 23 and still kv, and trust me, i don't feel even slightly bad about it most of the time
though i don't advise that you go down my road, it is definitely better if you do get a girl from time to time