Why don't you start a website?

Why don't you start a website?

Other urls found in this thread:

lewd.pics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would only want to make one that could make money and I don't have any good ideas.

I enjoyed working on web development 20 years ago when it involved hand-coding text documents and dealing with dial-up bandwidth and prioritizing actual information per se. I don't think I would like the prospect of how complicated (yet hands-off) and social-oriented it has become

I have one, but I have no desire or time to form a community on it and get ad revenue.

I already have one

Because I want it to make some money and there are already too much competition in that field, also, no free time and or enough knowledge.

I hate web dev, all tools are puke-inducing

No money for hosting lol. Extreme poor fag here.

I'm waiting for a one-click solution optimized for ad revenue.

It's actually not bad, user.
You can make a website in pure HTML/CSS, and amaze people at how fast it loads.

You can even do a good bit of JavaScript. As long as you don't have 9000 different frameworks and libraries, it will still load pretty quickly compared to what these code campers shit out.

just use a texteditor, lmao

apache, html, css, javascript, ruby on rail, python, sql, whatever are all crap, I want to stay as far away as possible from these things

But I do have a website?

lewd.pics/

>shitty stretched filled screen pixelated animated background

You think it looks good but it doesn't. You should change it.

To what?

goatse

I like your website user. I'm building a web tool rn that I hope will provide weebs free hosting for their transparent png waifus.

Chasing dat sweet rice aesthetic for rizon peep's websites

but I have, that's how I fund my NEET life.

I don't think it is ethical to profit on information.
You can sell packaging, not ideas.
People should stop being so lazy and just get a job.
The more shortcuts you take to get rich, the more likely it is to fail and loose it all.

My salary is currently based on donations, but the only reason I find this to be a decent solution is that my employer seeks a few large donations rather than have me beg a lot of strangers for pennies.

>python is crap and vomit-inducing
top kek, it's perfect and everyone knows it, it's just slow

use common lisp if you want something pretty

Thank you, I wish you luck!! Just make sure you nab a domain name that is attractive!

I have just got a brilliant idea
Just answer this question I will make a better Sup Forums forum for you all.
>Does Sup Forums exposes some api for stats/meters?

I already did and it's prrty slik. Swing by #Sup Forumswdg later this week and I can tell you about it.

I'm using moonscript as the webserver. Supe hyped

Will do! Sounds fun!

You can get started on heroku for free.

I like it

They're not though. I don't know about Apache but Nginx works great, especially as a reverse proxy. HTML is fine. CSS is a bit of a pain. JS is good in small doses. Python is fine for most web tasks and SQL is a powerful tool for querying database servers.