Mice.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mouses
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who /g502/ here

Well I can't say I'm not satisfied

this is huh... wow...

Wtf is this

Plural is mice when you're talking about the animal. Plural is mouses when you're talking about input devices.

Seriously? I had never heard that

G402. Close enough

/thread

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mouses

Logitech Proteus Core or Steelseries Sensei?

I'm leaning the Sensei because I really like my old Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3 and would like a mouse with similar ergonomics. Plus being all rubberized seems nice.

we are living in the future

I got this one since I'm a cheap fuck. It's surprisingly good though.

G Pro or G 502?

what's a good vertical mouse? does it really put less stress on your hands or is that just a meme?

It is a meme

logitech Mx500

still going strong thankfully

i want to buy this one to, at local store near my place it cost $23.27, is it worth the money considering i'm broke as well

Can I pet it?

Yeah, it is.

NSFW asshole

right here

Logitech MX Anywhere 2 vs Triathlon M720?

They look like they have the same/similar feature set, with the exception that the Triathlon has a AA battery and a gesture/thumb button and is a fair bit cheaper.

me senpai

I wish they made this mouse without the gaymer "G" logo.

Love this mouse. You just have to turn the gay leds off. ten-keyless keyboard with a numberpad on the side of the mouse? Fuck yeah. All of them macros too. Shits fucking cash.

Not to mention I play a lot of mmorpgs.

I just replaced my Sensei RAW with the Rival 700. Damn good mouse and I loved every second with it. I had it since late 2015, but unfortunately the left click button just got too worn down and mushy for me to handle this past month or two. So other than that, really fucking good mouse

what mouse? been getting back into ffxiv for stormblood and want to get a mouse like this.

The correct usage in this case would be mouses.

how do you find the 700 compares to the sensei in size/ergonomics? trying a sensei now but it's a bit small for my hand size.

utechsmart (cancer name) venus. Picked it up on Amazon for about 40 bucks.

700 is much more comfortable for a righty like me, even though I certainly wouldn't call the sensei uncomfortable. I use fingertip grip and the 700 is perfect for it, almost seems like it was made for it

Actually no, It's not.

I thought turning the LED off was plenty. At least the logitech logo is relatively simple compared to most out there.

G900 worth buying?

>not copping a zowie mouse

>meme esport mouse
hys

what mouse you use again?

Who /g203/102/ meme mouse here? This thing is awesome.

actually has one of the best shapes and not shitty braided cord

Does MX master worth it?

Step aside cunts, perfect mouse coming through.

Anyone else wish more mice had a third main click like the logitech g600?

I got really used to it and now I don't want to use a mouse without it and my g600 is shitting the bed, and theyre pretty hard to find in my country now :(

>you dunked your g502 into boiling water to clean it and hope the cable untangles

>turns out the cable is still stiff.

Correct. Got 2 of these badboys in black friday for 70

sauce?

@Asiri_Stone on twitter
Now tell me about that MX Master

Turn off the RGB bullshit and it is the best mouse i had in years.
Tried spaceship shit mice like the G402 and they were all cringey and way too big. The G Pro is the best for fingertip niggers like me.

>rubber on the sides
Would be the best if not for that shit. I hate that rubber feeling on my thumb.

G 4 0 0 S
S

What are some good mice under 30 bux?

get a job you fucking neet

What does g do with their extra moose ?

throw it in the closet along with all the other electronics that i dont use.

Keep one as a Backup. If the current one fails i can keep working till the new one arrives.
Otherwise i throw them away.

is this the only acceptable Sup Forums mouse, other than trackball ones?

Keep it in box.

Honestly, if the scroll wheel wasn't so shit I'd keep using it.

my mx500 just broke but fortunately I had a spare mx518 which I hope will live on for much longer

todays mice are crap

The g502 is almost perfect, thought I'd like one with less gaymer design and maybe two more buttons.

I use all of them all the time, the DPI one as Play/Pause, G6 as copy and G7 as paste, G5 as next and G4 as forward and then that low DPI button or whatever for F11.

I'm currently considering buying either the Roccat Nyth or the razer hex v2.
I can't live without a great number of thumbuttons anymore and narrowed it down to these 2.
Which one should I get? I don't know much about roccat and I have never owned a razer mouse (luckily the tramp logo can be turned off).

Am I the only one who can't stand when the sensor is in the middle of the mouse? I feel like the sensor should always be directly beneath the tip of the index finger, whereas most mice position it beneath the knuckles. The g700s is the only mouse that gets close enough for me.

My G400 died and I got meself a G402

Did I do well?

yeah but the shills here will be along soon to tell you how much better [more expensive mouse] is

Zowie fk-2 masterrace.

That's different, I'll give you that.

G402 is fine, use that one before I got myself G502. The reason is LED can't completely turn off.

Good tier:
Logitech
Zowie

Rest is just shit.

You mean the blue logo? You can turn that off entirely

Try that in dark room.

Steelseries is just shit, poor QC, widespread sensor bugs (flips to the floor or ceiling and stays there for a while) and slow RMA.

>Good tier:
>Logitech
stopped reading right there

Ok it's no off entirely, but this is some serious autism you have to notice it

I just playing my vidya in the low-light room, that's all.

What are some wide mouses which are under 20 bucks?

Not in my experience, pal

/csg/ recommended me this, and i like it

I bought a g403 after using a g502 for a year. I liked the g502 but I love the g403. I got the wired one and it really feels like the successor to the 510/518. Nice and light with that goat shape, wheel and side buttons. Also the sensor is pure sex. I even got a g pro keyboard for the fuck of it to sync LEDs. I actually think the romer-g switches are fucking great compared to standard mx browns. Haven't enjoyed my peripheral setup this much in a long time.

I feel like ducky and zowie and to a lesser extent steelseries are usually bought by euros and logitech and corsair is bought by NAs.

Am I the only one who hates rubberized grips? Got the white Corsair M65 Pro RGB because it has a glossy finish. Way easier to clean.

any good replacement for razer lachesis? Looking at zowie fk1 and looks pretty good

Sup Forumsmouse/bhg/

Big Hands General

Triple doubles.

EVERYONE FUCKING LOOK AT ME IT'S ALL I BOUGHT THIS FOR

Lol. Is it supposed to double as a phone?
"Hello, can I order a large Papa John's pizza?"
"I can't understand you, what the fuck is with the sound quality"
"I'm calling you on my mouse."
"O"

If you can find a g102 or g203 under 30 then that's a good choice

for the professionally employed lads that don't waste their days gaming :)

Yo but seriously Logitech crawled out from the gutter with these mice the last couple of years. Serious effort put towards clicks and sensors.

Please like and subscribe if you agree.

the best mice are gaming ones though, regardless of whether you're a gamer

hows the hardpad tho?

such as

most of them desu. I've only used Corsair ones myself though but they've all been really good. They're extremely durable and put the least amount of strain on my hand out of any mouse I've used. The buttons are excellent too.

just broke my g100s. then ordered the new model, g203 pro. it was complete shit. sensor was total bullshit low tier, had acceleration ingame etc.

ordered a new g100s (old model) now. i love this. i think new logitech mice really low quality compared the old ones. mx518 etc. used to be the best mice on the market at that time. now logitech is as low as razer or steelseries or anything ridiculous like that

What mouse is the most /comfy/?

I've had a razer taipan for like 3 years now and I feel like my accuracy has gotten worse.
Does razer quality extend to its accuracy and usability or an I probably just a shitter