Today i found a galaxy S6 between the seats in the bus...

Today i found a galaxy S6 between the seats in the bus, the problem is that it have some password set up on the lockscreen, is there any way to get into recovery mode to factory format it or something?

And i am not tyrone, i am from romania.

Give the phone back, Dracula.

you've seen this thread enough times to know you can't get around it Tyrone

Return it to the owner Ștefan-Vasile

wait for a call and try to return it asap

Foma, return it to Veniamin.

Give it back Borat

Give it back, Vlad.

There is no signal, probably the sim card was disabled by the operator if the owner declared it lost

Return it gipsy

Give it back, Cao.

give it back Vasilica

It's not possible. Return it because the police can track it down.

>touchwizz

Return the slab, Courage

Getting around Android security is much easier than iCloud cancer.

I got into an S7 that I actually did steal at a party some 2 weeks ago.

My cousins v10 were the easiest as all you need to do is activate accessibility settings and launch Settings from there.

The S7 wanted a lot more but disabling your WiFi as it does the software update check will give you the access you need.

I purchased a pixel yesterday and I really hope the FRP isn't as useless as the others.

Give it back, Dragoș

NOT AGAIN TYRONE

Give it back, gheorghe

pwr button + home + vol up and reset it

retard

step one: fucking kill yourself

Yeah. While it's off hold down the power button and volume down and select factory reset when the menu pops up. It might not be vol- and power though on every phone. Look up the combination for that phone if not.

kek

Gypsies are no better. Give it back.

give it back, tyronerul escu

Android is easy as fuck to get around, no tools required.

Perform a factory reset with the recovery combination and then when prompted, connect to a local wifi AP.

When it asks you to log in to the google account for google FRP type some gibberish in the box, long-press on it and hit "Assist", this gives you a low-level browser and takes you to google.

Type settings, hit the link to the phone's settings that appears.

Congratulations, you just got around google FRP, at least momentarily. Now you need to unlock developer mode and unsigned APKs, download an APK that lets you inject a google account and replace the FRP with your own, job done, easy as fuck.

It's IPHONES that pretty much can't be gotten into.

This, you can always get into Android phones but IPhones are a nuisance. Better of selling it on Craigslist, selling it in parts or destroying out of spite for Apple and the owner.