Do you want to visit Japan?

Do you want to visit Japan?

Nope

Yep

Yeah, I guess. Prefer it if you guys made it cheaper, tho, but I'll still head there at some point anyway.

アフィカス

I went last year, and I would go again.
I don't like the openness and ubiquity of sex though.

Maybe one day. I don't want to be treated like whitu piggu so I might have to buy one of these.

Yes. Would you mind if I use one of your girls for sex like in the old days?

no, why would anyone go to japan?

No

no

i like vietnam and north korea only.

Of fucking course

Damn me if I don't fuck the shit out of at least ten japanese bitches before I die

sure but i hate traveling so i will probably never go

Netouyo go out
Kill your self

Wife is a Jap, I visit once a year. The people are horrible.

>Wife is a Jap

How is it?

>Wife is a Jap
gross

Why are gooks so jelly?

Of course. High mountains + nature + gigantic cities.

japan is over on Sup Forums. who would not agree with it? no one.
japanese users must face the reality and accept it, and get their shit together to go out of here
the time is coming, even netouyos need to do it

>The people are horrible.
storytime

Funny how that's the excuse your "refugee" population make.

well meme'd

Went there once, like ten years ago, when I wanted to learn japanese. Was pretty neat but I was actually a little bit disappointed. Decided to learn chinese instead and I don't regret that.

what did he mean by this?

Let's consult the chart

no

only if I can fuck hitomi

it is my life long dream

Yes.

Not for sex with Japanese girls though (as implied by the others above).

If I can get and easy slut maybe

Mfw when hordes of jap senile tourists run rampant over my Vladivostok. They bring lotsa shekels though.
>Do you want to visit Japan?
NO, THANK YOU.

Do you even ask people whether they'd like to visit lawless areas like Africa or Syria? stop being stupid already. fuck off would you?

>пeдaгoг
>paшкa
>шeкeли

Welp that does it, close the thread it's over.

>The people treat me like shit.
. . . would probably be more accurate.

P.S. There are reasons for these things.

literally japan is finished at least on Sup Forums. japanese users should move out of here to somewhere else.
everyone already knows whatever they do here is pointless, boring, and unfunny.
nothing they do can be beneficial for anyone else. nothing good has come from these japanese but anything bad. we are literally just a pollution. we have no choice but to leave here anymore.

No. Expensive, boring, and racist.

反日亡国論 pls

kek Probably pretty accurate.

Already did it user, it was really nice

What about the tightness?

I am a university student in Japan.
Forgin students look satisfied.

I want to visit her pussy LMAO

History of killing each other.

I already have. It was pretty cool.

No.We are one-side killing them.And then they ask for master china helping them.this is the most simplized EA history.not each other.unlike European history.

China should just unify and annex Korea tbqh senpai.

>Americans complain about treated like shit while Europeans saying had good life in Japan

I WONDER WHY

Yes.Actually they had been being Chinese semi-colony for 2000years,I dont know why they can exist as independent nation nowadays.standing fair view,They are tiny Chinese,Japan absolutely cant be compared with Korean.we

I lived in Japan until I was 14, I'll answer questions if you guys want.

Overall, Japan is really cool if you're willing to make some effort to learn their ways. If you walk around like a dumbshit going "Hey any o y'all speak English??" Then they're going to fucking hate you, but my experience was that if you try to speak Japanese and blend in and are respectful and polite then people will go out of their way to help you or talk to you.

Japanese people are really friendly as long as you aren't a weeb or a rude tourist. Respect their country and culture and they'll respect you and want to learn about you too, they're just as curious

At least he had the decency to single out Marines, I'm sick of airmen getting shafted for all the dumb shit that sailors and their retarded cousins do.

>cousin married a qt Japanese girl and they now live in Alberta Canada together

JUST

When I went in 2014 the pound was really strong against the yen so it actually ended up being really cheap. I don't know how it is now, however.

Arr rook same for Japanese people.

US having highest crime rate in developed country.

Rangeban Nips when

>Americans cute

like this?

What do you mean by "weeb"? A Sup Forums weeb, which can be anything, or a real weeb? I'm off the hook anyway, I can hide my love for 2D easily.

no
average girls are ugly: the cutests are impossible to talk to, or they go around with a mask on the face so you can't even look at them

>as long as you aren't a weeb
stopped reading

Don't get me wrong I like some anime too, but the people who watch anime and then think that people really talk and act in that exaggerated hyperactive way that so many anime characters talk, it's really annoying.

Imagine someone foreign trying to act like teenaged cartoon characters from your country is how everyone talks. It's really annoying and childish and insulting.

I don't really remember any other Americans that grew up in Japan really being weebs, but you could always tell when someone hadn't been here long but thought they were experts by watching anime. It was annoying even for non-native Japanese speakers like me, and very cringey when people lumped us all together.

Get out of this board Nips

You first

Every Nip should leave here
Of course Ill leave after punishing and discrediting every other Nip

this

Japanese hate Americans.

In other news it's raining again in Britain.

>STILL mad

Admit your war crimes and then maybe we'll formally apologize.

>APOLOGY

No Japnese ask apology for US idiot...
Japanese just don't want US millitary base.that's all.

Americans are fucking idiot.

Its the Trump effect. Japs used to be cool on Sup Forums until the Sup Forums fags turned on them. You can't stop Sup Forums from leaking.

I'm this guy I noticed that the Japanese were really nice to all the white kids and white families, but the half Japanese kids were treated much more harshly. They were very patient with my Japanese but my half Japanese friend was expected to be fluent and they were very rude when he didn't understand them. I've talked to some friends who were in the military and they mentioned that they were treated fine as long as they weren't with Japanese girlfriends or wives.

It seems that the Japanese like tourists and visitors, but they don't like people trying to become Japanese. If you're going to Japan to get a Japanese wife, you're probably going to have a bad time.

lmao you jungle apes lost and now we own and occupy you. Now bend over; I'm going in dry.

Japan has already admitted their war crimes. Asking for useless apologies won't solve anything.

Not really.

He is clearly just trying to "banter" and is probably fresh off Sup Forums or Sup Forums

ignore him

Not really
wouldn't mind a qt jap gf though

How do you feel about act like subhuman?

Your niggers are laugh at you.

Yes.

Sup Forumsfags might be right. Japs should be purged and get banned from Sup Forums. I noticed Jap culture here is literally outdated and useless. Its not worth existing here anymore. if anything it has become eyesores. And the Jap owner should sell this site to someone, maybe it might be good if he/she is Chinese or Korean, in the west asap.

t. David Kim, second-generation Korean-American

Not really. Our government never admits specific event.
Just like "We are sorry for what we ded in WWII but we dindu Nanjing"

>but we dindu Nanjing
I see what you did there.

going there for a longer time at some point
lived there for 2 years 10 years ago

you shouldn't have committed terrible war crimes against them, war criminal scum

I wanted to visit Japan but my boat sank.

Axis powers descendants have spilit.

maybe avoid summer typhoon season next time

underrated post. Have a (You), friend

i just want to get the fuck out of here

and yes

Yes I want to have japanese wife, but it is impossible, because I will never visit japan.

If you don't post,I didn't notice
what it mean his post.