Japanese """"food"""" is good

>japanese """"food"""" is good

kek, this normie meme needs to die, literally only fag weebs like jap food.
Fucking rice and raw whale is not food, it's shit. Japs are literally gooks, what do you expect from squinty eyed manlets? And they even copy our food, they pretend noodles isn't actually pasta and broth. Like seriouly, anime autists, at least get your own dishes.

Anyway yeah, jap "cuisine" sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8PrG7W9GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Italian seafood is shit.

That's, like, just your opinion man.
And it's shit.

germany is shit

pic related is the sushi of greece

I went to italy few years ago.but i felt italyan is completely shit taste.
I don't say japanese cuisine is good.but it's better than garbage italyan cuisine.

also i disgusting about fucking eyes meme. Have squinty eyes is you. You fucking cauc asian.

Japanese cuisine from the country is nice as is Okinawan cuisine.

Sushi isn't all there is, maybe its just me but the food of the Japanese people here that I ate is different than the Japanese food I see with recent immigrants.

I enjoy sushi every once in a while. Its probably not any good but ive had some alright sushi.

Some kind of white fish nigiri with sweet teriaki was amazing.

I love how japs always get buttmad and need to resorts to insults.

You really can't into logical thinking and argumenting.

Nice bait.

What is your favourite Japanese food everyone?
Apart from sushi, yakiniku with wagyuu is just absolutely divine. I also really like the relaxed and fun atmosphere of okonomiyaki and kushikatsu, along with their economic prices.

I guess you are korean. right?

>. Japs are literally gooks
No Koreans are far better than Japs
Any food from the west >> Korean food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nip food
Nips are the worst

Sorry.i can't use english well.
I learned english from Sup Forums.so I only can use insult words.
Honestly i want talked logically.

I liked curry, gyoza and ramen. And now I noticed those are actually all foreign foods.

Not OP, but context. Sushi is becoming pretty popular in Italy among people that want to look sophisticated, despite the fact that japanese cuisine here it's probably a pale imitation of the real one (kinda like Italian cuisine abroad) and it's served in shitty "all you can eat" restaurants that look fancier than usual just because of some cheap Ikea furniture

no much italy.

If I went to futaba, how should I talk? Please teach me how to insult people on imageboards in Japanese.

Nips always make their food out to be original but in fact couldnt make anything original

this, and jap tourists are cringy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8PrG7W9GM

Sushi is just one of many foods in Japan.
Average number of eating sushi is 1.4 times in 1 month for Japanese.
This means Japanese eats other foods 88-89 times (3 times x 30 days -1.4) in 1 month.

foreign ip are B&8

yeah, you eat noodles, aka pasta, you bastards

I would use a vpn of course.

Hello korean. I see you enjoying life in shitaly....good.

Same here, but it depends. I like me some sushi, but I would never shill for it, aspire to be a sushi expert, or feel super fancy for it.
Japanese are always very underwhelmed by Asian food here, but who gives a fuck.

Anything Nips produce tastes shitty. Its close to food for animals. Theres no point defending their shitty """"""""food""""""""""

proxy

People feel fancy for eating sushi here because it's fashonable. Outside of that, nobody claims to be an expert, people go to sushi bars only to pay 20€ and fill themselves at will until the cooks give them expiring fish so that they finally stop. I like doing that myself desu, I'm just aware that a japanese would be offended by the shit I eat.

No its all shit.

maybe japanese food isn't that good but to be fair italian food isn't much better

"Japanese" restaurants are in fact run by the chinese.
We don't have enough Japanese immigrants to justify the huge amount of sushi restaurants.

Sushi is legitimately good. Not my favorite food ever but you don't need to be a weeb to like it.
I'd probably enjoy it (and Japan generally) a bit more if all weebs were shot, however.

But we have Yaju senpai

Trust me, it's probably because you only ate in turism traps in Italy or in foreign restaurants. Tastes are subjective but you can't judge us with a dish of "meatballs spaghetti"

>mfw jap dogs post in my thread

actually I've lived with an Italian family in Bergamo

Best cuisines:

>Italian
>Spanish
>French

The others doesn't even count.
It's not fair for them.

Its the worst not "not good"
Japs cant make anything good

zainichi-kun daijobu ka?

The Japanese themselves prove Jap food being shit.
Always saying "Japanese food is the best" fiddlesticks, they resort to western food or chinese food everyday.
Their mind is appallingly Schizophrenic.

Shit is shit. Jap food is the worst. Look, most on this thread have agreed with it. Doenst even matter who I am. Not to mention everything from Nipland is nothing worth mentioning as well.

BERGAMO MENTIONED!!!

I'v heard foreigners found Japanese foods except for famous cuisines like sushi, ramen to be "lightly seasons".

Many people on Sup Forums hate everything Japanese because of the insufferable obsession weebs have with your country. They are deemed pathetic, and hence their interests are tainted. If weaboos didn't exist, you wouldn't see half the hate Japan gets.

There's nothing wrong with Japanese food beyond personal preference.

Kenmomeshi tier (kenmomeshi means the food of kenmomen, kenmomen is self hating to pretend to be smarter japanese ppl)

>Jap food being good is a normie meme

>only weebs like Jap food

there's a difference between eating it to appear fashionable (normie) and eating it because you consider Japanese culture to be superior in everything (weebs).

There are also people who genuinely appreciate it, but they're not the subject of this thread.

goddamn how I hate you leaf fags

You are right.
They often claim others accomplishment as theirs while ascribe their fault to others.
Really obnoxious mindset

I don't even thing Japanese food should be rated well. after all that's for Japanese. instant noodle was invested in Japan but mostly we make it adjusted to export and sell well in the locals.

Agreed, I like ramen and some Jap candy, but that's about it. Seafood in general disgusts me but Jap seafood is the worst, it's literally raw.

>Many people
Hope its "everyone".
I determined to discredit every Nip and Nip garbage for a reason. Also as you know it's a common opinion of majorities on Sup Forums that Nip cultures are the worst, and theres nothing wrong with it. Nips are deserve to treated like shit here.

Japs are raw fish eaters as well as rice eaters. how barbaric they are.

Ignore all Japshit. Its the best way to get rid of all Japs here.

巣に返れハゲ

LMAO
Nips say something
Anyway you will get banned soon

go home fucking bastard

test

is this just the one guy

Nips gonna Nip

3 out of those are me. Anyway, its all the fact. Nips are worthless.

It's pretty okay with jap food. Considering I'm half.

Ramen and tempura can suck my cock.

Kill yourself

german food is literally shit

>and it's served in shitty "all you can eat" restaurants that look fancier than usual just because of some cheap Ikea furniture

Chinese food has been given this exact treatment for decades and you don't see people complaining about this.

There will be cheap copies and real deals everywhere, let the plebs and poorfag eat the crap and people who can actually tell eat the real deal.

Why? Hes fine. Everything he talks about Japs is right. Italy hates Japshit with passion. There's nothing wrong with it.

>talk shit about nips
>90% of all overseas japananese restaurants are opened and managed by koreans

In britbongistan only, the number of nip restaurants outnumber korean restaurants at least 4 to 1, explain this logic you gooks.

Maybe its a korean immigrant?

better than italian pasta mate

So what? They just make money by doing that. Its just a business, it doesnt even a cultural thing that matters and change the fact Jap food is garbage. And Brits are fucking shit at food, you ugly bad tooth weeb.