INTEL, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

INTEL, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?tl=en-us&u=http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Skylake-Codename-259478/News/Bis-zu-18-Kerne-bestaetigt-und-nicht-verloetet-1228994/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELID DIS!!!

>starting at the low low price of 7899.99 :^)

Intel plans for enthusiasts to crack their dies and have to buy another chip to try again.

IT'S NOT FAIR

what's this significance of non-soldered?

someone put the intel logo on this

Housefires when OCed unless you are brave enough to delid it

Did they run out of toothpaste to put under the heat shield?

>unsoldered HEDT lineup
>CPUs pushing 140W TDP

Jesus. Intel is really revving up that single-socket holocaust encore.

>$2399 is a fair price
>It could have been much more expensive goyim had I used proper lidding and paste I would have charged you 400 dollars more!
>be thankful

JEW JIZZ CONFIRMED

What a bunch of fucking jews

You can de-lid for more overclocking. Remove cpu heatsink. Put some high end thermal paste. Cover it back up. Gets an average of 10-12 degrees Celsius cooler.

I read the report about the cracking.
All they did was try and reduce the gold thickness.
Nothing about trying a new solder or heat regulation to fix the issue. That totally wasn't cause by skimping on gold in the first place.
Don't think too hard about why the pins went from the chips either.

I tried

needs the i9 logo and itd be perfect

>not soldered

It's the best I got

PUT i9 ON THIS YES THIS IS PERFECT

Not user, but that's perfect.

>Reduced the gold
>Jewtel
OY VEY!

>AMD comes out with better IPC
>Intel: MOAR COARS

>not soldered
>$3000 per core

abused intelshills will still buy it

MOAR COARS AND TOOTHPASTE

I closed Photoshop without saving the PSD file, but I'll see if I can recreate it, just for you

eh

ur doing gods work user

This cannot be right, x99 have all been soldered.
Also, rumours were that even 4c kaby-x is getting soldered.

Doing god's work, my man.
I like this too.

>even ahmed was smart enough to solder his cpu
fucking jews, this is why muslims are superior

>MOAR COARZ!
>MOAR BINGBUS!
>MOAR NIGGAHURTZ!
>MOAR JIGGAWATZ!
>MOAR TDP!
>MOAR JIZZTIM!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA INTEL HAS GONE FULL RETARD!

Dam, they just don't give a fuck anymore.

It's been awhile since Intel had a true housefire like netburst.

>DELID DIS
>On a $1,700 CPU
>And risk writing it off
>And lose your warranty
Gas yourself.

NOOOO

Linus Shilltips will advise delidding, the break his sample on camera.

wtf does not soldered mean??

>AMD SUPERDOZER KIWIFIJILAND CONFIRMED
>999 CORES (NOT SOLDERED)
>POO IN LOO SAYS "RUNS AS HOT AS THE HOTTEST INDIAN CURRY"

gotta really sell it

Jew jizz between the die and IHS

Thing is you shouldn't have to. Soldered is often no more than 1-2c warmer than cooling via direct die contact. Where as you have to physically risk destruction of thoes intel chips to replace the dog shit tier thermal paste they're using.

When the meme so supreme you let out a scream

Bravo! Fermi is back, in CPU form!

Bravo, user! Saved!

Your tears are DELICIOUS :^)

means cucked :o)

AHA HEEEESS DONE IT
HES DONE IT
>HES DONE IT
HES DONE IT
>HES DONE IT
HES DONE IT
>HES DONE IT
HES DONE IT
>HES DONE IT

Intel and Nvidia are greedy jews, AMD is poo poo and run by a women.
Who is going to save us?

Rather than using solder as the heat transference material between the die and the Integrated Heat Spreader on the CPU, Intel has, in recent years, use a low-quality thermal compound instead. The result of this is higher temperatures at lower clocks than would happen if it had been soldered.

As such, the process of 'delidding' made its first major appearance with the Ivy Bridge processor line, and basically had people carving or knocking the IHS off the top of the processor and manually replacing the shitty thermal compound with something better like a liquid metal thermal solution.

It voids warranty, but it does result in drastically reduced temperatures, even on air.

VIA

Pretending to make new CPU's while other tech to actually make new CPU's catches up.

Intel truly can't be this stupid, can they? I refuse to believe they'd do something this retarded.

OAO Aнгcтpeм

best semiconductor in east europe, tovarisch

no botnet))))

OH MY GOD JC

:^)

why the heck would they do that

Because the thermal compound was much cheaper than the solder. Or maybe not a LOT cheaper on a CPU by CPU basis, but considering how many they pump out, the savings added up

That's nuts man. But I guess it sorta makes sense when the rest of the chip is made out of sand and thin traces of copper

It doesn't even make any sense as a cost cutting measure. They hardly sell many HEDT CPUs as it is.

Why can't Intel at least use decent quality Jew-jizz?

See

>Not soldered
Thermonuclear fireball much?

I want ruskies to go back

Finally found the source on this shit, it does not appear they have any legitimate source linked. X99 CPUs were all soldered. I'm taking this one as rumormill bullshit. translate.google.com/translate?tl=en-us&u=http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Skylake-Codename-259478/News/Bis-zu-18-Kerne-bestaetigt-und-nicht-verloetet-1228994/

>fuckhuge 18 cores
>toothpasted
We're going to get glassed, gentlemen.

This was passed over?

lmao, thread fulla jews

>be me
>buy into intel jew shit
What is the best alternative

what the fuck is this thread even about

am i supposed to be sad that intel has an 18-core chip?

>HEDT
>With Jew-jizz instead of proper solder

But I don't want my town to burn down because of some poorly-cooled Intelbomb, user.

Intel is cheaping out on the thermal material for a chip that is likely going to cost several thousand dollars.

And it was never necessary to do so. Delidding, high-end thermal paste, high-end coolers: it's all a meme.

It's not a meme if you see significant temperature drops, which almost every single person who has delidded their processors successfully has.

I do not know what to say...

Why does the tech world suck now? Filled with Jews and fucking "Diversity" programs. Got experience and know your shit? TOO FUCKING BAD! We will hire pajeet and this cunt who colors her hair in a fucking different color.

This is what you get for promoting diversity,

How long before Krzanich has to step down?

>TDP less than a 150w light bulb
>OMGGG HOUSE FIRESSS INTEL IS KA-RAZYYY

You've never changed a bulb, have you.

There is no good reason to try to lower your temperature if you're not out of the specifications for that CPU. You won't see any significant gains in performance or electricity savings. It's 99% placebo.
>inb4 "it heats up my room" excuse
It doesn't.

We've stopped advancing. Companies have finally come to the conclusion that they make more money with teeny tiny incremental improvements year on year rather than innovating and improving user experience. It's all about the monaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Have you ever installed a cooling fan for a desk lamp?

Lower temperatures mean more thermal overclocking room. While this isn't relevant if you don't plan to overclock, if you're buying a K chip and a Z or X motherboard, why AREN'T you overclocking?

>Intel Core i9
>160W TDP
>Certified Intel Jew-jizz TIM
>Not a house fire

I have. I'm in Australia. So I try to fuck off the extra heat from my rooms as fast as possible.

>that fucking feel when 1.7% wood screws was 8 fucking years ago

As I said, as long as you are not outside of the specified range of temperatures for the CPU. Usually overclocked CPUs will crap out for a non-thermal reason before you reach this limit.

Most people are far too nervous about their CPU temps and think if they aren't constantly at least 20 degrees under the limit they're running too hot. It's needless worry. The "safe zone" is called that for a reason.

> what is thermal throttling

Something that doesn't happen when you're in the operating range. Or even pretty far past it.

> thermal throttling doesn't happen when you go far past operating temperatures
Thanks for invalidating everything you say.

You may be retarded.
> using a MacBook as reference for anything technologically related ever
Yeah, you're stupid. Everyon knows it's a toddler toy.

That picture is innocent aryan bombing victims in Dresden, misrepresented as holocast victims by those dirty kikes. Sorry let me try again. Those are bombing victims in Dresden, misrepresented by holocaust deniers as a fraudulent piece of proof of the holocast.

Either way that pic is not suitable for a meme about dirty Intel kikes, as it is in fact not kikes.

It's going outside the safe range. Do you have problems with the English language?

Not that I think the jizz TIM rumor is true or not, but you realize Intel's shiny new Turboboost 3.0 on two cores at once won't function if it can't go over the TDP limit, right?

Feels old man.

Well, I'm wasn't going to sit here and tell people they'll be just fine with their CPU running ten degrees hotter than it is specified for, but yeah if you want to press me you can usually get away with it. It's case by case. But if you stay in the safe zone you'll never see throttling.

>101c at 0.8Ghz is acceptable on stock cooling to inteldrones.
You're a low effort troll.

you're one of those "its a feature" guys huh