Are two homosexual males holding hands in public safe in your country?

Are two homosexual males holding hands in public safe in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgm3lb9JUU0
youtube.com/watch?v=8QHUtLilwGY
youtube.com/watch?v=jUIJ-efTykY
youtube.com/watch?v=3a4fDEfnLYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Yes.

yes

Yes

This shit again...

Y

Explain yourself Russia

I saw this thread at least 9th time since 2016, with the same op pic. They are shitty bloggers, btw.

unfortunately

Is that a same-sex couple? How do you determine that when you can't tell what genders either of them are?

anther proxy thread

No

no, you'd probably get killed over here

In most areas yes

yeah

I'm judging them more for the shitty jeans than for the fact they are gay (but I'm a fag myself after all)

No. We just kill them all, you know it

Yes, except in districts with a lot of muslims.

Not at all

Mostly no

In just a few places.

Even in the south?

>american housing meets american degeneracy

The image is shit, but they look like males in real life.

YES

Yeah but it might make make people uncomfortable.

Yes

Literally nobody here gives a fuck what you do as long as you aren't disturbing someone else

Couldn't be safer.

Lel

Really?
Don't mexicans hate faggots?

yes

In USSR it would be totally ok, it would be ok even if you kissed each other (even political leaders did that), it could be seen as a form of the close friendship. It would be ok in 90s and 00s as well.

But now there's an artificial hate around gays. Media started it claiming gays hate russians, support destabilizing our country and in some sense degrade our society (which actually our laws against gays do way more). These laws against gay agenda make it possible and ok to be rude against gays.

As these anti-gay laws are formulated in form of "saving traditional family" they also make it more acceptable to be rude to women, especially unusual ones (which are the most talented usually).

Sorry for my english.

I guess it would be kinda safe

yes

homo love best love

So long as you and your mangirlfriend are in White areas (or San Francisco) you're alright. People in underprivileged areas might beat you both to death.

Oh yussss

Yes.

Sexuality shouldn't have anything to do with politics desu, I've never understood any of this shit

dude..where is that scene from? the view at 0:04 looks exactly like it was shot from my city

yes
we dont really give a fuck about fags unless they make parades
etc
but if a gay man tries a move with an hetero he would end probably dead

Very interesting, I had no idea about that.

I don't agree with the LGBT movement in many aspects, but using it as a justification to hate gays is really bad. It would be good if you guys were more like other countries in Eastern Europe, having conservative values but not being against gays too much.

wtf? i hate russia now!

youtube.com/watch?v=wgm3lb9JUU0

holding hands is the epitome of lewd

we can all agree it depends on the person, i wouldn't hold hands with same gender walking down some silent alley

pussy

Oh homos do way more than kissing over here. Saw a huge fat dude and a ratty skinny guy french kiss while frolicking around at my local mall. Everything is accepted here. I am bisexual though, so of course i dont mind faygelas.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QHUtLilwGY

you must be that same butthurt dutch from yesterday, got a problem hun? the solution.. is to hang yourself, it's unfortunate many people fail to take that advice.

never mind, found it. where it is played?

wtf, I thought you guys liked tatu.

No

I wouldn't walk by a bar that's not in a center of a big city holding a dudes hand but anywhere else it should be safe enough

Why would anybody have something against hot lebians kissing each other

nope

Hardly anyone would care

Depends on the area though.

In any major American city they will be totally fine.

In rural areas of the south they would get some stares, and possibly yelled at.

I don't think they are in any "danger" it's more just that in the rural south people are going to make it clear they are not comfortable with gays being publicly gay.

hang the faggots..burn their house

Nope, we can't handle the homo.

>tfw no bf

Stop being autistic then

we'll call them homos

unfortunately no

LGBTQ+ population has to live in the closet in this shithole of a country because it's populated not only with the most conservative brand of christians but muslims as well.

i hope the government arrests you for bullying!

are you gay or just a sympathizer?

not near football stadiums

Yes, the only homophobic people here are religious people but they just keep it to themselves, and their posts on Facebook, in real life they just ignore it.

Yes, no one gives a fuck

Yeah nobody cares about dumb shit like that here

Yes, homossexuals in Brazil are very "out" although it's way easier if you're a white/middle class, I don't really know what would happen if you did it in a favela even though they have pride parades over there.

It depends where in the country desu

>it's more just that in the rural south people are going to make it clear they are not comfortable with gays being publicly gay.

By saying "We don't like yer kind 'round 'ere, boy", right?

Even salvatrucha?

source

favelas has lots of gays
youtube.com/watch?v=jUIJ-efTykY

Kinda

I have met and personally know gay people who live in dangerous zones and they are, well, alive. So I think they're not that much in danger when it comes to their sexual preferences.

Yes, this country it's really gay friendly desu.

Lmao no

>white neighborhood
yes
>black neighborhood
no

American homes don't have plaster walls and horizontal wooden slats behind them. This home is Canadian.

1) use the tools given to you
2) you don't want to. it's shitty loli

Yea. It kinda Was wired when I first seen it but I don't give a fuck what people do desu.

People keep yelling faggot at me from their car windows when I'm just walking by myself so that would probably happen more often. I'm not flamboyant or anything

this is very true

I have a black friend who's gay

at college, everyone knows

back home - his parents know and absolutely no one else, he goes to church and doesn't tell a soul

it's like being an undercover south korean agent in pyongyang

Based Ivan does it again.

Poor fella.

Unfortunately, they may claim to be democrat but some of the black neighbourhoods tend to be incredibly racist, fascist and homophobic.

Which is odd because the community I live next to doesn't give much of a shit.

1. I used them and I got nothing
2. I'm still curious

blacks always ruining everything

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=3a4fDEfnLYo
stop lying
>portugay

Sure

I saw two 20-something-year-old girls holding hands yesterday at the shopping centre

One of them saw me looking at the held hands and I smiled, as if to say "you lick the pussy don't you :DDDDD:D:D", and she smiled back

Probably not relevant to this thread though

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Doing it in Moscow was the safe option I guess.
Doing it in fareastern suburbs or some city in tartaristan would have yielded more interesting results.

yeah

I held open a door for a lesbian at my local post office and she told me to fuck off

Yeah they're usually rude and obnoxious people tbqh

Most of the country: yes
Jerusalem, Haredi areas, and Arab areas: fuck no