HP Spectre X2

* 2.5-pound tablet w/ keyboard

* Ink-certified, pressure sensitive stylus

* 3,000 x 2,000 pixel 12.3-inch touchscreen

* 3:2 Aspect Ratio

* Detachable, full-size aluminum keyboard.

* 7th-gen (Kaby Lake) Core i7 processor

* Intel Iris Plus 650 graphics that can support two 4K external monitors

* Up to 1TB M.2 SSD

* 2x USB-C, No mention of TB3

* Battery will run up to 8 hours, or a bit less if used for video playback

* Other features include HP fast charge, Bluetooth 4.2 and 802.11ac 2x2 WiFi, and dual speakers "custom-tuned" by Bang & Olufsen

* HP says a Spectre x2 with Core i5 (and Iris Plus graphics, we believe), 8GB of LPDDR3 RAM, and 128GB SSD will be $999 when it goes on sale in June.

* A Core i7 version with Iris Plus graphics, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD will hit $1,280.

Surface Pro btfo

Microsoft on suicide watch

HP Surface Poor X2

Better specs for cheaper. Fuck off.

>cheaper
Shit build quality, as expected of HP. Enjoy your HP Surface Poor X2(tm).

HP premium devices are actually built quite well.

And look extremely gaudy

>HP
>built well
The only HP devices that are built reasonable well are their servers and business laptops. That's not a server and it's not a business laptop. It's shitty consumer garbage.

HP's business, premium, and server lines are all top notch in terms of build quality.

>gaudy fake nouveau rich gold

>premium
>look how cheap this piece of shit is, it's cheaper than the MS Surface!!!
Yeah that's not premium.

Compared to the trash pavilion lines and shit like that yeah it is premium. You're no better than dipshit applel sheep that believe you can't get a premium device sans "apple tax"

true would prefer silver or white, but the black looks nice imo.

>HP Surface Poor X2
>not trash
I can't wait for the Youtube reviews to start.

>USB-C no TB3
So you like to use dongles for no fucking extra benefit?

It comes with a USB-C to USB-A adapter, still more versatile than what microsoft is offering.

>HP Dongle Poor X2

> 7th-gen (Kaby Lake) Core i7 processor

I wish the marketers would stop that shit. Give me model numbers or at least say what TDP/class it is (Y, ULV, HQ)

HP Fast Charge lets you power back up to 50% in a mere 30 minutes. This is through USB-C

It's U-series like most thin & lights of this size nowadays

>8GB RAM
>256GB SSD
>$1,280
WHEN WILL IT FUCKING STOP

I know it is. But I mean in general. Most manufactures do this in their marketing materials and sometimes even in their specs.

Compared to the Surface Pro, and iPad Pro that's pretty fucking cheap for that configuration

But that's the same price as the new Surface Pro

For the same specs no it isn't.

THIS is the price WITH the student discount for the same specced surface pro

Blame the gooks for driving up memory prices to insane levels

>Blame

It's actually cheaper considering the new Surface Pro doesn't come with a keyboard or pen.

I've been saying the HP had more bang for buck from the very beginning. Are you confused?

HP makes actual trash. Worst computers on the fucking planet. They should've went with their plan from a few years ago where they were going to abandon the consumer market.

I preorder a Surface Pro, this HP blows.

>I preorder a Surface Pro, this HP blows.

I see the denial has set in early.

It's a preorder, not a contract written in blood...

What's the point? Unless you're 100% certain you want this product it's literally retarded. Especially before reviews come out, and new products coming to compete with it.

muda muda muda muda muda

Get the Spectre X360, same pen, thunderbolt, 13.3", i7, 16GB RAM, 512SSD goes for around $1300

or the Lenovo yoga 720, pen, thunderbolt 3, 13.3", i7, 16GB RAM, 512SSD goes for $1100

no matter the hinge design and the attachable keyboard, it will never be the same as a real laptop, and these are just under 3 pounds

>Battery will run up to 8 hours, or a bit less if used for video playback
>Surface Pro 13.5 hours of video playback
Spectre X2 btfo. HP on suicide watch

Cause I know it's what I want and I don't need a review. It's just a better version of my current SP4, how could I go wrong? Also I live in Dallas where we have Microsoft stores so the support is awesome.

If I wanted a laptop I'd look for a laptop.

fair enough, if you're looking for tablet then that's ok

but worn-off advice, a tablet can never replace a laptop

and a laptop can never replace a tablet :^)

bamp

Bump this needs to sell

>2.5-pound tablet
>up to 8 hours battery
>up to

They've been trying to sell this shit for 15 years.
How have they still not figured out that a tablet needs to be no more than 1 pound?

>w/ keyboard
>w/ keyboard
>w/ keyboard
>w/ keyboard
>w/ keyboard

Do you even fucking read?