My girlfriend gave me her old phone but deleted her Snapchat and messenger off it...

My girlfriend gave me her old phone but deleted her Snapchat and messenger off it. How do I get all her data and information from the old phone so I can see what she's been doing.

Her play account and Hotmail is still logged in. The phone is Android huwei 8

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Secrets-Surveillance-Professionals-Subjects-Transportation/dp/087364722X
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off nigger

Since she deleted messenger, she has probably cheated on you several times.

So accept that no woman will ever love you, install gentoo linux and never leave your basement. Your waifu will never let you down.

I didn't come here to deal with the morality police you homosexual gay fag

Just break up with her, you clearly either don't trust her or you have serious problems with something she's done in the past and it's going to eat you up while you pretend to be happy.

We only recently started going out and I want to try and find some smut or lewds and get an idea of what she's like

Let's think. Does the phone have a hard drive? No! OK too bad then!

Give it back Jabrinbron

So is there anything juicy I can get from this phone?

give it back Frederick

Hw did u no my name

Alright OP, I have a little time to kill. I will help you. If you want her messenger I'll need the email for her facebook login.

>I can see the type of device you're posting on
>cross-reference with Sup Forums server logs to find ip
>you're done for fucko

well the snapchat is entirely useless since the pictures/videos get deleted after looking at them once, unless you screenshot/save them

[email protected]
Thanks fambam

I just want to know what if any juicy shit I can get from this phone.

OP would get to see her best friends he won't be too happy to discover that his 'gf' has been sexting Juan Carlos

I thought it stored data even after they disappear.do they wipe it completely?

>those ears

This isn't 16000 BC senpai, we don't need to worry about anything but what's in front of us.

That really doesnt mean much, since you dont know what they're saying, for all he knows its some dude that wont stop messaging her and she's just being nice (some guys legit start flipping out if girls dont answer them, so its easier to just respond with generic, 1 word answers)

Snapchat may store the data on some level, but there's no way for you to actually recover or see it.

>actually being helpful
kys

just diskdigger that shit to see if she took any pics you won't get much more out of that

Thanks senpaitachi I'll check out diskdigger and report back.

If she deleted all her data, do you actually need any more proof that she is a whore, op? If that bitch pull that shit on me, I would leave her cheating ass right there and then. She's shit. Drop her, you cuck.

>Not installing spyware on your GFs phone asap to make sure she's not cucking you

Op reporting back I found 400 photos of myself that look to have been taken off Facebook and Instagram from mine my friends accounts. I also found enough positive inspiration quotes to melt through steel.

Is there any other tools I should use in addition to diskdigger

Then fuck off

It's quite normal to delete shit before paassing on a phone...

Just tail her. Take some advice from a friend, ok? It's actually much less work than trying to mine her phone and yields much better results.

You'll have to invest a week into learning the tricks, but once you've mastered it the tool is there for the rest of your life, even once you settled down with a family of your own.

This is the standard on the subject:

amazon.com/Secrets-Surveillance-Professionals-Subjects-Transportation/dp/087364722X

>huawei
just call the chinese government

Gice it back Jamal