Is there any reason not to use a pirated/no-key version of Windows 10 for my new PC build?

Is there any reason not to use a pirated/no-key version of Windows 10 for my new PC build?

Will my new computer get MALWARED with a non-legit version? Can I still make an install USB drive from a non-paid copy?

Before you start memeing, I'm planning on having it dual-boot a Linux distro as well.

Install a legit ISO and a legit Daz Loader and make sure the checksums match the real deal. You'll be fine.

>Is there any reason not to use a pirated/no-key version of Windows
No.

Yes, since Ubuntu and Gentoo exist there is literally not a single reason to do this

Bbbbbut muh gaymes

I know it's fine for win 7, as you can force a wallpaper, and turn off the popup that forces the taskbar to the top.
Win 10 will probably encrypt your system if there's no key within 72 hours.

>you can force a wallpaper, and turn off the popup that forces the taskbar to the top
What did he mean by this?

Make all the jokes you want, but if you want to actually use the graphics card on your computer, you're going with Windows.

There is literally no reason to use Linux for anything other than a server.

It means he installed malware.
I only hope he has $500 to unlock his files later on.

The annoyance measures to make you put in a key, can all be disabled on 7.
Apart from a small popup when you open M$ default installed programs like Paint.
All via settings, not any delete system 32 hackery.

This.

I'm going to have windows for gaymen, and Linux for programming/work because it is better than Wangblows for that and I won't be as tempted to fuck around when I should be working.

Pirated windows works 100% fine, literally no reason not to as long as you dont download it from virus.com

>windows 10
Yeah, i'll wait until w11 should they decide to stop spying on things but for now i'm staying on w7.

Where can I get the legit MS toolkit?

Every link on Google looks hella sketch.

T O R R E N T
I T

Just buy a $20 windows key off Kinguin or microsoftsoftwareswap on /leddit/

>not joining the GNU/Linux cult

Just buy an unused OEM key for 5 bucks.

>Is there any reason not to use a pirated/no-key version of Windows 10 for my new PC build?
supporting things you obviously think are worth using

Mydigitallife forums or search microsoft toolkit reddit in your preferred search engine

Install and pirate-activate Windows 7 or 8 and then upgrade to 10 from within and they'll generate a legit key for you that works on fresh installs. KMS server works fine too though.

Windows 10 is gay though.

dat no work anymore.