Is this you Sup Forums?

Is this you Sup Forums?

Me on the left

Straight outta BuzzFeed aren't you nigga?

nope gf is here next to me lurking /ck/ right now

i want to be her

Actually no, that isn't me. Why is my gf there?

no, i don't have the guts to do that

looks like prime gf (male) material

Really makes me think...

He could easily get a sold looking gf with his looks.
I don't understand why he is stuck being a faggot.

sauce

He's cute as fuck.

mmm, cici's pizza. best place to kode. gotta ask them to make a bbq pizza just for you, 'cause everyone else will take it all, even though they're content with eating the lesser pizzas already out on the buffet.

I don't have shit taste in waifus.

The guy is pretty decent looking except that retarded haircut. Not sure why is he a fucking weeb and just doesnt find a gf

No. iM@S for life boi.

> t. lost-a-bet

The thing about traps is that 99% of them have skinny chicken legs. It's such a turnoff. I need my bitches to have some meat. I'm not talking about fat people fuck that, I'm talking about actual thicc legs. Not too thicc, not too thin.

Dude looks like he hasn't slept in a week. That's what sexually active lifestyle does to you.

>decent looking
>why doesn't he get a gf
>has the body of a middle school girl

You're weird

You can't have your cake and eat it too user, the body type needed to "pull it off" is going to have skinny legs. Traps with a thin torso, narrow shoulders, thicker legs, hourglass shape etc are just chicks with dicks, and females with penises don't exist in real life.

That's not a thinkpad

>and females with penises don't exist in real life
that's where you're wrong kiddo

Stop posing with my gf.

Include me in the screencap you fag because this is some real attention seeking bait

Yeah, face is all that matters, you can have the best body but if you have ugly face then you are 5/10 at best

>ordering waifood

I may have not slept in a day or two but I know for a fact that outside of drawing tablets and doctors with loose morals that they don't exist and you will never have someone lose all semblance of male build.

*your