/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• RegOP finds some dank fans. Careful of fakes • Some moron doesn't get how mulit-driver IEMs work. • user finds a top tier chink soldering job • Chink mint update • user gets his Motospeed V40 and reviews it • A different user gets a Logitech G102 Prodigy he got from Ali • A cheaper potentially dubious Gongtian fan is found • user finds a lot of cute plushes • user's Onn X5 is having troubles :( • user has been a naughty boy • user is contemplating a cheeky SSD purchase
>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2017-Outdoor-4pc-Soft-Lure-for-Fishing-Shad-FishingWormSwimbaits-Jig-Head-Soft-Fishing-Bait-Dynamic-Apr13/32804285144.html
microg.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions
youtu.be/L0Ia75wU2VE
m.weibo.cn/u/5064523028?is_hot=1&is_hot=1&jumpfrom=weibocom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just want to thank the guy who was helping me with my issues on my Note 4. For some reason after I got back on my Linux laptop and figured out how to flash everything from there everything worked fine and I got Lineage running, finally. So thanks!

second

Terry has been killed by CIA in the early 00s around the time he claimed to have started suffering from mental health issues. The current one is an imposter and TempleOS a NSA backdoor

>user is contemplating a cheeky SSD purchase
You can update that in the next thread because I bit the bullet and went through with it.

aliexpress.com/item/2017-Outdoor-4pc-Soft-Lure-for-Fishing-Shad-FishingWormSwimbaits-Jig-Head-Soft-Fishing-Bait-Dynamic-Apr13/32804285144.html

I ordered this but all four are all pink, so did i get chinked? Color selection only has "Multi".

I have no idea what that picture means

It means there is no point in living once you turn into a wheel person.

Is there any way to install LineageOS without Google Apps? My phone keeps crashing in the setup wizard without them

Guys need to choose between the Aula F2012 or Ajazz AK33. which would /chink/ recommend more?

Two more phone covers arrived today.

And also the Redragon K552

post boipucci

Just don't flash gapps

I didn't flash GAPPS. I tried just flashing the OS but the setup wizard always crashes after the wifi selection. I tried with GAPPS and it installs fine.

>Is there any way to install LineageOS without Google Apps?
They are 100% optional, but it's stupid not to.
>My phone keeps crashing in the setup wizard without them
That shouldn't happen. Something is wrong.

Well no shit something's wrong.
And there's no way I'm letting Jewgle have access to my phone

I lik yor hentai collection anime girlo.
Those phone covers looks like something my grandpa would buy tho.

>Those phone covers looks like something my grandpa would buy tho.
Quite close. These ones are for my mother.

Thinking about biting the bullet too,it looks like nice present for my friend.

Does the pay-back if not as described work properly on ebay?

Too much tinfoil, dude. Accepting and keeping in control a small part of the botnet has its benefits if you want to enjoy your smartphone's capabilities.
This could be a solution for you: microg.org/
(But I'd rather investigate that suspicious crash first, because "something is wrong.")

The solution to the crashing in LineageOS was to take my fucking SIM card out for some reason... go figure.

magnificent

really makes you pink

source?

me. you likey? :3

how does /csg/ feel about the state of Israel?

Don't sexualize the mitu.

Sup Forums has always been pro-Israel.

>nuke them together with the muslims.

yea i'd impregnate that bellybutton

Got myself a fancy ass coffee glass for $4.35. Fits in my shitty coffee machine perfectly. 10/10 would recommend, except I bought 2 and only received 1.

more?

Literally nothing to lose I'm in.

More suggestions to fix the crash:
- make sure that the lineageos zip file is not corrupted (by the download process or when you're copying it to your phone's memory card).
- make a clean install by wiping everything (except your memory card) in twrp first

never understood the stormnigger approach

like theyre literally at war with the religon of islam why wouldnt you support them

>literal jews

It's the support of israel that caused the entire current mess in the middle east to begin with.
Long story short- Arabs hate israel. Arabs embargo oil to get America to stop supporting israel. America instead decides to destabilise the region by installing dictators loyal to them, so they can't organise and embargo oil again.
Fast forward today and the arabs hate the west for being in their land. Basically all they wanted was 'get out our country reee', but they had oil and sucks to have oil if you're not a superpower.

Because they're filthy kikes.

Daily reminder that Christians, Jews and Muslims are all equally terrible because they are all part of the same death-worshipping desert cult.

Has there been any festival going on in China or Hong Kong that could delay shipment?

It also doesn't help that Arabs are always a hair's distance away from becoming violent psychopaths at all times.

You're not fooling anyone Achmed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions

t. brainlet
Keep sucking that Jew cock, both Islam and Christianity are derivative from Judaism.

This

Take you taqiyya shit elsewhere please, this is a Christian website.

May 30 is Dragon Boat Festival this year

>Sup Forumstard trying to stir shit by arguing with himself
you have to go back to your containment board >>>pol

Less talking more deals.

>Refusing to accept that your sand nigger god is the same sand nigger god worshipped by Jews and Muslims
>Not realizing that Christianity is both anti-European and anti-life
>Not realizing that we must purge all three if we want to save Europe(it's too late for America, sorry)

Am I stupid or is there really poor choice of ICs on AE? If there are some, they are usually SMDs, which are worthless for me, or it's like twice as expensive as the ones on eBay. Or you have to order a lorry of them.

Any cheap wayfarer type sunglasses that are decent to wear and won't cause eye cancer?
Need to give some gifts , and I might also use a pair while driving.

I remember seeing some anons posting about/shilling theirs a few months back

LTT reviewed a james donkey.
youtu.be/L0Ia75wU2VE

Do you guys think Xiaomi products have a hardware level backdoor?

WIthout a doubt
Still worth it though

Of course they do, are you stupid?
Right, the US government backdoors things but the trusty Chinese government would never do something like spy on citizens

Every phone is botnet since they can be tracked via cell towers

Yes, but only used for targeted surveillance. They're not using them for the dragnet surveillance.

Nanny State safety patrol strikes me again - credit card knife was seized.

Anyone here got any recommendations for a notebook bag or backpack? my current notebook backpack which I bought here in the west is starting to fall apart after about 10 years so I'm kind of in need of a new one

Don't bother, compromised account shenanigans

>who is hotwheels

How cheap do you need it?
For$10-$15 ZeroUV us reliable and has 3 packs

idiot, everybody knows terry is the second coming

Exactly

SOME THINGS THAT SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN FORGOTTEN WERE LOST

Are you in any trouble?

You must be euphoric.

>Disarming the citizens will surely prevent crime
>Let's go ahead and let all these filthy third world "refugees" into our country as well
>This is such a good idea

Well it does work. They even stopped taking statistics.

>tfw live in a country not afraid to do statistics on crime and ethnicity
Feels pretty good to be able to prove that these shit policies are not working with official statistics.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

got any more?

>hurr durr im 19 and browsing since 2014!!

fuck off.

nah, unless it's some high-risk item, or you fail an appeal, they only confiscate.

the worst part is that legit refugees that only want a safe place to start again are being given shit, while filthy nigs have a cry, get fast-tracked, then either throw a tantrum or resort to crime because they aren't being given special attention.

A third world dwelling nobody.

Yet he runs a website bigger than Sup Forums and reddit combined.

It's changed to 80 euros now.

just got my order of 3 of these in the mail

did h2testw

all legit

BASED

Lol are you serious

I fucking missed it. Will the seller just give the other people a refund or something? I assume it was some sort of mistake.

Holy Fuck. I ordered only 1 because I was a puss and just got it, it's fucking legit boys.

Feels good I got one but feels like I fucked up at the same time, should have got more

dont worry bois this gay shit will be worth like $2 in 5 years, technically u fucked up but whatevs

50tb ssds will be $150 by 2022

>internal ssd

Dropped.

Yo guys it's Gearbest Affiliate Lith user, I just received my first free chink shit

2x autism spinners
1x autism cube
1x autism keyboard

just got mine in the mail and it smells like someone whiped their arse with it??

WTF!

maybe seller got pissed off that u chinked him?

whats the cheapest I can get an Intellimouse 1.1 or 3.0 from the stinky chinky? no scamming. the ones I can find on Ali are all almost 30€, which is way too much.

I got my legeet one for about 3 fiddy

catpcha: chink money

>Samsung
You're getting scammed, even if it's legit.

Kill yourself.

post dicc

m.weibo.cn/u/5064523028?is_hot=1&is_hot=1&jumpfrom=weibocom

>I didn't flash GAPPS. I tried just flashing the OS but the setup wizard always crashes after the wifi selection. I tried with GAPPS and it installs fine.
It happened to me, but I downloaded an older version and worked fine

hey guys, aliexpress is showing my parcel as delivered, but I haven't received anything yet. Am I getting scammed, or should I wait a bit? I definitely haven't received anything yet.

Doesn't look promising, but I'd wait it out

Maybe they mean delivered to the post office? I'd wait until the mail's delivered to pass any judgements.