twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no balt

real new thread
get in here

Mer > Men > Beastfolk

Anzu goddess empress of mankind

Yes please

da

i'd like to dedicate my post to butthurt un-mannered un-cultivated un-globalized and uneducated subhuman iraqis

Just ignore the algerian shitlord

Fuck off shill

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

how do you go from this

you usurped the rightful new thread.
you disgust me

to this?

The fact you exist disgusts me

>/ME/

that's my line you piece of shit grow a personality that isn't a copy of someone for once in your worthless life

no u

>krieg in charge of originality

you are expecting too much freindo lower down your standards

"b-but i've been to turkey =((("

Wow the dark haired girl is hot

>posting in the thread I made

KEK
U
C
K

why don't you go and bump yours ;^)

those two new threads:

>edgefag vs weebshit

idk which is worse

She really is

Isn't it obvious

still better than that turk autist perma-virgin

whats her twitter/ig

she is called edniz
just put it in google

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY (
(THRWAD)

so guys last thread we "jokingly" decided to stop fighting israel right?

did we "jokingly" sign that into effect?

instagram.com/ednizhe/

THERE ARE A MILLION EDNIZ

thank you

i love italians

no greatest ally

YA ALIIII YA HUSEEEEEIIIN
>permavirgin
"muh you dont know anything about me waaaahhh"

ALGERIA HAS BEEN ROBBED

LIKE ALWAYS YOU SUBHUMAN MORROCAN THIEVES

CRAHING THIS THREAD WITH NO SURVIVORS

She's so perfect

she is cuter than anzu imho

anyway she hates arab durkas like you, turks only want big italian cock

Quick reminder to filter Algerian flags

Thanks for the bump

Am I the only one not bothered by "kill gaza children" but by the ugly bitch he keeps on posting?

I wouldn't call her ugly but she looks like she's made of plastic and dead inside

its okay

i hear italians like big arab cock :3

|
|
|--―- 、
|--―‐- 、\
|--― -、 ヽ ヽ
|/.: :: :: ::イ::\. l ヘ、
|_,:/.:/!:: :: | |_/
|ミ:イ/ ーl‐::l |:l
|ソ イ::ツV:/ l:
|'' 。 `∠:イ |::l NOT DESU TIME
|>--r:: '´:: l {::l
|_\/` ー、| l::l
| ,小`ヽ /' l| l:
|/il|└' / lL」::l
r―i .__/ |:: :: :i
T ∨::〈 r、 」:: :: ::i
ト、ノフ ̄l寸]:: :: :: ::',

you are not alone in this

M8, the only thing worthy about her is her eyes
>no tits
>not ass
thank mr skeltal tbqh

|
|
|--―- 、
|--―‐- 、\
|--― -、 ヽ ヽ
|/.: :: :: ::イ::\. l ヘ、
|_,:/.:/!:: :: | |_/
|ミ:イ/ ーl‐::l |:l
|ソ イ::ツV:/ l:
|'' 。 `∠:イ |::l Is it desu time?
|>--r:: '´:: l {::l
|_\/` ー、| l::l
| ,小`ヽ /' l| l:
|/il|└' / lL」::l
r―i .__/ |:: :: :i
T ∨::〈 r、 」:: :: ::i
ト、ノフ ̄l寸]:: :: :: ::',
YES IT IS DESU TIME !!!!!!!!!!!

what even is this

desu desu
desu ......... desu
desu .............. desu
desu .............. desu
desu .............. desu
desu ......... desu
desu desu

desu desu desu
desu
desu
desu desu
desu
desu
desu desu desu

... desu desu
desu
desu
.... desu desu
............ desu
............ desu
desu desu

desu ........ desu
desu ........ desu
desu ........ desu
desu ........ desu
desu ........ desu
.... desu desu

Shitty copy/pasting skills

lot of reporting to do

I really want to bully the shit out of them fuck pls stop

"iraqis are the best arabs, all the killing and raping each other and india-tier snuff gore sick shite and general barbarity is a conspiracy"
"isis is a turkish conspiracy they're all foreigners"
"i know turkey i used to suck turkish truckdrivers off at the pitstop outside baghdad"
"shias are the best sunnis all cancer also im not sectarian, only sunnis can be sectarian"
"everything i say has nothing to do with the fact that i'm an iraqi shia"

fuck this dumbass makes my day everytime, like a personification of a stereotype

im off retards, enjoy being pretentious faggots towards each other

>Having shit taste

>you will never have a ménage à trois with these hot sluts

>tfw no turk gf

>"shias are the best sunnis all cancer also im not sectarian, only sunnis can be sectarian"
>"everything i say has nothing to do with the fact that i'm an iraqi shia"

aren't shia the good muslims though? All terrorist are sunni or similar

>inb4 "good muslims"

No

no, shia are infidels and evil for oppressing poor sunnis by existing and refusing to be genovided like other minorities

desu desu
desu ......... desu
desu .............. desu
desu .............. desu
desu .............. desu
desu ......... desu
desu desu

desu desu desu
desu
desu
desu desu
desu
desu
desu desu desu

... desu desu
desu
desu
.... desu desu
............ desu
............ desu
desu desu

desu ........ desu
desu ........ desu
desu ........ desu
desu ........ desu
desu ........ desu
.... desu desu

I don't see anything wrong here

/ / / ヽ \
./ , / / / '. ' ヽ
. / / ′ / : i : . i '.
.′ / / i i i i iハ
' ,′ / / i i i i li :i i
′/ :i i: i | ,' i i i| │ :i |
i i : | :i i i i i . / i i i| │ :i |
. | i | :i i i i | ∨ / i | '| │ :i |
.| | i | :i i` ト 、!._|_, ∨/、__j__,. イ /│ | :i |
.| | i i 」斗=≠ミ八__\_斗ぅ=≠ミ i
.| | i i∧ Vし::i゚| |し゚::::リ ∧/ , ,′
.i 八 い(⌒) ┴ ┴‐(⌒)' リ / /
. ,' / ∧\ \ \:::::::: . :::::::/ 厶イ|/|
. / -―-く /厂入 ̄ _  ̄八>‐、|
/〃: : : : : : \辷} 丶、 ´ ` イ辷}: : : :\
. // : : : : : : : : : :辷} イ 辷}: : :/⌒',
//: : : : : : : : : :\辷} 、_> --:

Me neither, the pic shits on everyone, it sums up the sides nicely

>All these trashed posts

Why there are no algerian posters anymore?

Possible Spoilers for 6x08 “No One”

It will start in Bravoos, Arya will be badly hurt and she’s going to the place in which she has been staying the last few days, she will heal her wounds and then take her sword needle.

Then, we’ll see Riverrun, Brienne and Podrick arrive at the Lannister’s camp, Brienne asks Podrick what this could be as he answers “Surely nothing good, my Lady”. After this, Brienne will meet with Jaime who will ask her if she found Arya and Sansa, Briene answers that she found Arya, that she was with the hound but she escaped. Also, Brienne will mention that she had to rescue Sansa from Ramsay and that she left her with her brother Jon and they are planning to take back Winterfell and that’s the reason why she is there, because Sansa sent her to ask for the Blackfish help. Then, Brienne asks Jaime what is he doing there, and he answers that king Tommen sent him to negotiate with the Blackfish so he can abandon the “Frey’s castle”. In addition, Jaime asks Brienne to give a letter to the Blackfish and to convince him to march north and help his niece. To this, Brienne answers “I swore to protect Sansa in front of the old gods and the new ones, and if the Blackfish doesn’t abandon the castle my honor will make me fight against you”.

In Riverrun we will also see the encounter of Podrick and Bronn and this will be fun.

Afterwards, we will see the hound walking in the woods and he will find the brotherhood, we will see old characters “Thoros of Myr, Lem Lemoncloak and Flynn”. The hound speaks with Thoros of Myr, who recognizes him, and the hound kills all of them.

ىهلىخل كس ابابا ا3قاققااا لةتةبة
It will start in Bravoos, Arya will be badly hurt and she’s going to the place in which she has been staying the last few days, she will heal her wounds and then take her sword needle.

Then, we’ll see Riverrun, Brienne and Podrick arrive at the Lannister’s camp, Brienne asks Podrick what this could be as he answers “Surely nothing good, my Lady”. After this, Brienne will meet with Jaime who will ask her if she found Arya and Sansa, Briene answers that she found Arya, that she was with the hound but she escaped. Also, Brienne will mention that she had to rescue Sansa from Ramsay and that she left her with her brother Jon and they are planning to take back Winterfell and that’s the reason why she is there, because Sansa sent her to ask for the Blackfish help. Then, Brienne asks Jaime what is he doing there, and he answers that king Tommen sent him to negotiate with the Blackfish so he can abandon the “Frey’s castle”. In addition, Jaime asks Brienne to give a letter to the Blackfish and to convince him to march north and help his niece. To this, Brienne answers “I swore to protect Sansa in front of the old gods and the new ones, and if the Blackfish doesn’t abandon the castle my honor will make me fight against you”.

In Riverrun we will also see the encounter of Podrick and Bronn and this will be fun.

Afterwards, we will see the hound walking in the woods and he will find the brotherhood, we will see old characters “Thoros of Myr, Lem Lemoncloak and Flynn”. The hound speaks with Thoros of Myr, who recognizes him, and the hound kills all of them.

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR REPORTING THE ETERNAL ALGERIAN
>>
Anonymous 06/11/16(Sat)17:22:59 No.60657360▶
File: llpp.jpg (13 KB, 250x237)
13 KB

"iraqis are the best arabs, all the killing and raping each other and india-tier snuff gore sick shite and general barbarity is a conspiracy"
"isis is a turkish conspiracy they're all foreigners"
"i know turkey i used to suck turkish truckdrivers off at the pitstop outside baghdad"
"shias are the best sunnis all cancer also im not sectarian, only sunnis can be sectarian"
"everything i say has nothing to do with the fact that i'm an iraqi shia"

fuck this dumbass makes my day everytime, like a personification of a stereotype

im off retards, enjoy being pretentious faggots towards each other

>>
Anonymous 06/11/16(Sat)17:23:53 No.60657402▶

>Having shit taste

>>
Anonymous 06/11/16(Sat)17:23:54 No.60657405▶

>you will never have a ménage à trois with these hot sluts

>>
Anonymous 06/11/16(Sat)17:24:15 No.60657418▶
File: CY4f7_uWwAAxJ4N.jpg (61 KB, 600x751)
61 KB

>tfw no turk gf

>>
tn/algg 06/11/16(Sat)17:26:48 No.60657510▶
File: 13315741_1194839467227886(...).jpg (10 KB, 227x225)
10 KB

>"shias are the best sunnis all cancer also im not sectarian, only sunnis can be sectarian"
>"everything i say has nothing to do with the fact that i'm an iraqi shia"

>>
Anonymous 06/11/16(Sat)17:29:42 No.60657608▶
aren't shia the good muslims though? All terrorist are sunni or similar

>inb4 "good muslims"

>>
tn/algg 06/11/16(Sat)17:32:02 No.60657693▶
File: 10367810_1572804459702407(...).png (177 KB, 640x400)
177 KB

>It will start in Bravoos, Arya will be badly hurt and she’s going to the place in which she has been staying the last few days, she will heal her wounds and then take her sword needle.
sweet summer child. that's not Aria.

I'm definitely not offended by the gaza children part obviously
but I agree
Neta is a basic stacy bimbo, not very attractive t b h

you never know with d&d

Hi

reported
hi

how are you? Did I talk to you before?

He does it for free.

is Sudan North Africa

don't recall. do you always ask such stupid questions? if so then no i haven't.

Please don't call me stupid, I am the smartest Syrian I know, which is not really saying much I know.

If algerian niggers count then sudan too

you're smarter than steve jobs (pbuh) ?
i don't think so

ok ok, probably not. I'm the smartest full syrian then.

>Syrian American user
>fully syrian
you making no sense m8

By genes I mean. Both my parents are sooris

hey syrian bro care to join our MENA telegram?

telegram.me/joinchat/CA_WwD8gyl6f6Toi9g7kdA

don't have telegram.

make one
or use the web version

web.telegram.org

don't worry your phone number is kept private

we really have a ton of questions to our syria bros

i don't use such shit. i don't even have a gmail anymore.
just ask here in one post.

are you watching preacher?

Download you dunce, it takes life five seconds

okay one question sums them all

ASSAD YES OR NO

also

your current flag isnt actually you real flag is it? its like us with gaddafi he changed our flag and stuff

based
a
s
e
d
these cancer will never understand
nah is it any good

oh and also what is your religion?

if muslim tell us which sect

REMOVE KEBAB

>ASSAD YES OR NO
no
>nah is it any good
too early to tell but i think it'll be fantastic. it's the best comic out there

ENLEVER BOUGNOULES

thats the spirit!
based af 2bh

you didn't answer me about the flag tho
>your current flag isnt actually you real flag is it? its like us with gaddafi he changed our flag and stuff