Who's responsible for you being a virgin NEET in your country?

Who's responsible for you being a virgin NEET in your country?

In my country I think it's my parents and the Jews fault I've never had sex

>Who's responsible for you being a virgin NEET in your country?
My own.

don't be so hard on yourself, just blame it on someone else to relieve yourself off any responsibility then go back to playing League of Legends and watching CP

>don't be so hard on yourself
I deserve it.

(You) are the responsible, not your parents, now be a man and stop being a sissy crybaby.

God I hate these threads so fucking much

What?

It's not my fault, my parents are the reason I'm such a loser

Don't blame yourself, never blame yourself for your own shortcomings.

Just make a post on Sup Forums about how it's the Jews or a post on /r9k/ about how it's your parents who made you this way

This desu. JUST fucking kill me already.

You can do that yourself, just make a noose desu

Anime

bump

My family didn't believe we could have mental disorders and basically tried to beat me into normalcy. It's taken me 25 years to realize I am likely schizophrenic or have psychosis.

I had piss bottles, have a hard time bathing, hid in my room, still have trouble connecting to people, dealt with paranoia, have panic attacks over minor things and had no clue this was a "meme" until I visited r9k.

I have done things with my life, kind of sucks of all the amazing opportunities I failed at because everyone takes my ability to talk in an enticing manner or being "smart" or attractive meant I couldn't be mentally fucked up.

>I had piss bottles, have a hard time bathing, hid in my room, still have trouble connecting to people, dealt with paranoia, have panic attacks over minor things

>THESE are the kinds of people I regularly talk to on Sup Forums and occasionally have arguments with

holy fuck no wonder you people are so fucking retarded

Stop blaming other for your failures, take control of yourself

t. Normie chad

Bump

I mean if it helps you feel better I've had jobs that pay more than college educated people and I've been in replying term relationships.

I seem to wax and wane on mental health.

ok you all need to fucking die retards

>ol stop blaming others for having been born in africa

>lol i can speak english and im probably not your average mindless cunt so lets just waste my potential and do nothing about it

i hate you all faggots

t. Normie

it's always someone else's fault i'm a loser

stop blaming me i did nothing wrong

niggers, kikes, normies, the state's and my parents'

My parents. They could have given me the skills to succeed in life, but they didn't.

During my teens I was also preoccupied with fighting, due to the enemies I had. So they are to blame as well.

awful thread, ofc it's Canadian-made

stop fucking posting

I dunno, must be the women in my area. They seem to hook up exclusively with the ugliest sunovabitches you could find.

Like, I'm no supermodel, way far from it, but I know guys who are genuinely good-looking and fit with nice personalities and stable lives who get overlooked for the hideous welfare monkeys.

it's always your own fault for being a virgin

i think it's my governments fault for me being a neet

>20% youth unemployment lol

it's ok

Probably overprotective family plus my idiocy.
>Elementary school
>School friend that lives 2 minutes from me is having a birthday party
>No one want to take me with him
>Family doesn't let me go on my own
>Junior high-school
>Privacy non-existent with 2 grandmas plus maid in house at all times
>Be one of the first guys to even own a cellphone in my shittown
>Now able to go outside on my own but must call parents every 30 minutes to make sure I'm not dead
>Rather stay in house
>College
>Move away from town
>Finally on my own
>Don't know how to keep friends or socialize at all
>Crippling depression because never been alone
>Should have brought dog or cat with me