Stylish

>Stylish
>Top notch sound quality
>Semi affordable

Are these the best earphones that one can find on the market?

>top notch sound quality

$35 for earphones with sound quality you can get elsewhere for $3. Sounds like a well-thought-out plan.

apple earpods have very good sound quality

>apple earpods have very good sound quality

It's the only Apple Product I own Earpods are awsome

>Are these the best earphones that one can find on the market?
No, these are.

literal eating shit with your hands tier

I found a pair on the ground some days ago. I took them but the left ear plays sound more quietly.

I have a pair and I really like to use them with my laptop. They are comfy and sound quality is pretty decent. Not terrible earbuds anyways, good enough for casual use.

Well, no. Even Ventrue themselves sell better earphones than monks.
I agree with monks being great value and actually have 2 pairs (original and plus) but there are better.

I hate rubber earphones, they always fall out and sound tinny

I have 2 pairs that have the same problem.
I wish i could find other earphones that I dont have to jam into my earcanal

Sounds like a 10 USD chink earphones and hurts if you use it for a long period.

I use this Panasonic Ergofit earphones, best earphones I ever used, and also cheap.

>Top notch sound quality
What.
Did someone ram a knife into your ears?
Its literally 90% shitty base, some mids and no highs at all.

After using a real set of headphones or a basic speaker system, these sound very muffled. I have no idea why anyone in their right mind would actually buy a pair.

>best earphones I ever used,
Because you never owned anything of value
>and also cheap
I guess that's solid point, but there are better iems at similar pricepoint.
I don't really get why people shill those so often here.

even if the sound quality aint amazing, its above average

but more importantly, theyre not in ear monitors

AND they are comfy as fuck

Fuck you.

> top notch ear buds
> doesnt say akg or any other Austrian/German brand

Kekd

Etymotic Research is overpriced, but you can't beat them for isolation.
Sound quality is also very good, but requires a high isolation fit, which some people find uncomfortable.

That's rude.

Why I would spend more?

To get more?

>>Stylish
Sure, they're not hideous

>>Top notch sound quality
Not at all

>>Semi affordable
Nope

>Are these the best earphones that one can find on the market?
Not unless you're using them with apple hardware that can utilize them fully. Even then, they're mediocre headphones with convenient features.

>They start to hurt fairly quickly.
>They're made entirely of glossy plastic, so they don't stay in place very well.
>Due to the way they constantly slide from your ear, the sound quality can get fairly shitty, you have to push them back in all the time.

I bought some 10€ sony earphones for the office, and they are better in every way, except for the wire quality.

but he's kinda right
earpods are really nice purchase for their price

user? Take a look at these with the EX Pack on their AliExpress page
There's a lot of better options in that price range that out perform it unless you really don't need isolation or stick it in your ear, they're not bad.

Using them right now
The bass is nicer than most cheap earbuds.

my favorite they don't fall out and I hate the rubber kind

>Earpods are really nice purchase for their price

>poorfag earphones
Why not buy 2000$ ones user, are you...
Poor?

>mfw applesheeps are poor

t. apple employee

They pay more for less, what do you expect when they want Fisher Price laptops for adults?
>muh simplicity
>no viruses

>semi affordable

>Stylish

I threw mine away the moment I got them. Even panasoic's $10 ergofit earbuds sounded better than this trash.

Mai nigga. Ive had my panasonic ergofits for 4 years and been pretty rough with them and they still havent broke. One of the more comfortable ones ive ever used too. Not bad for 10 bucks.

I only ever use earpods because I didn't want to bother spending money on in earbuds or in ears.

However, I bought Airpods recently (got tired of waiting on my EPP) and I absolutely love them.

The only thing that can get annoying is when people don't realize and get annoyed when you dont hear them trying to talk to you.

Otherwise I won't use any other headphones outside of my house.

I also sometimes use them with my PS4 and PC for games when I don't need top notch sound quality.

COMFY

>ugly and generic, uninspiring
>shit
>overpriced chinese trash

The funny thing is apple used to sell somewhat decent but still overpriced dual driver IEMs, even those shat on these

They're definitely the best & comfiest earbuds, but they're just that - earbuds, which don't compare to a decent pair of headphones

Best ones are AKG that comes with the S8

This thread is like /hpg/ except the posters are even more retarded and also poor

no

Holy fuck, this. This is like /r/Headphones ran out of room for Head-Fi refugees

Any recommendations that can beat Rock Zircon's in sound and quality? They had great sound once I used my foam earbuds, but they only lasted me about 4-5 months. I don't want to spend more than $20 on earbuds because regardless of how much you spend, they're inevitably going to break from daily usage unless you purchase a little case for them and never bend the end of the cord

Look into KZ IEM's. They're all retarded cheap and pretty good for their price, just depends on what soubd signature you want.

Oh I recall seeing these before. Thanks user. Think I'll pick do some research into em

move along you dumb turd wrangles, you CANT get anything better and CHEAPER than this

How's the sound quality like?

They're shit, but they're the longest lasting cheap earbuds I've ever bought

These are really good for the price. I like using things that are easily replaceable.

>but there are better iems at similar pricepoint.
>doesn't post the "better iems"
OK retard

Hey, I ordered a pair of those today.
Hopefully they last me a little bit.