AMD made irrelevant yet again

daily reminder AMD's Ryzen's haven't come close to fastest real speeds on userbenchmark's website and the current leader was an unmarked intel CPU which we now know is from their new i9 series

intel also owns the "logical" cpu market with the G4560 at $50-60

and intel's 7700k is still the cheapest and best for gaming with over 30% speed in gaming over AMD

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/image/I_9PHYU2KVZ1-qkDbVY7ow
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/p0-QGx1IgmDgyFomlgZTBg/
youtube.com/watch?v=nynBEGCtg90
warosu.org/g/image/p0-QGx1IgmDgyFomlgZTBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>$1999
>2.9GHz no boost
>probably OCs like absolute shit
>160W base TDP
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
lmao

>$1999
Lost me right there

the fastest CPU on userbenchmark isnt even OC'd and is faster than all the autistic 4+ghz (userbench allows OC speeds in its lists)

>wagecucks coming out in force to defend AMD

>AYYMDfags too poor too afford high quality Intel CPUs

*blocks your path*

>AMDfags are too poor xDD
>boasts about Intel having the best cheap CPU
ayy

>Intelfanboy immediately calls out AMD fanboy to anyone who disagrees with pricing
Imbecile, I get is a high end CPU but 2k USD is just stupid
I think its useless to tell you I also use Intel and still will be upgrading to new gen this year right?

Oy! Don't buy AMD.

>thinks amd can outperform intel
heres a hard xD my dude

Get a real job

>Intel Neutron Core i9 Mayo-Lake Ebin Bipeline Edition

6C/12T 140W
isn't ryzen 65W with the same specs
what the fuck intel
this is fucking skylake with 2 moar cores
fuck this shit
I trusted you Intel

>CPU version of fermi
well at least I can agree that intel will be dominating the news cycle with their housefires. It worked out for nvidia so not even sure if it's a bad thing

>pls buy intel amd sucks

i7700 is actually only 5-10% faster at best than Ryzen at gaying and couldn't tell a difference between the platforms in a double-blind test.

However, the Ryzen R5 and R7 destroy anything in their price point. You have to spend over $1,000+ to get a meaningful difference over a R7 on the Intel camp.

Intel marketing is being foolish and arrogant. They are just asking to get undercut by AMD's Threadripper.

>isn't ryzen 65W with the same specs
It is. It even has better fucking SMT.

>2.8GHz base clock

Lmao, these will be outright obliterated by 3.6/4.0 threadrippers assuming Intel even releases them this year.

the G4560 is something to brag about because its an "APU" which is the only thing AMD had going for it at one time.

i hightly doube the ZEN APUs will be at that pricepoint considering their Ryzen releases so far with their R3 no where in sight for normal people and even then it wont have embedded graphics so its not a real logical price point for normal people

>consumers
>$1999
>for a fucking CPU

you know AMD has idiotic items like the Fire gpu's right?

and their autistic Titan-like GPUs which cost 8000 dollars and are slow as shit

Intel has $12000 CPUs and Nvidia has a $14000 GPU, why shouldn't AMD have its own $10000 one (Pro SSG prototype)

You're not buying any of this crap anyway, this is a market you have no clue about.

AMDs 16c will be clocked much higher at similar and sometimes higher ipc, with much better smt, much higher power efficiency and will be at the very least 30% cheaper. Sorry, Shlomo.

>with over 30% speed in gaming over AMD
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

It has ~25% higher single core performance. Not even close to the same thing. You're lucky to get 15 more FPS at 100+ FPS using a 1600X over a 7700K at 1080p 144hz.

It is the early to mid 1990s again.

Pentium Pro and Pentium II used to cost that much back "new" with 1990s USD......

>literally admits its 25+% faster
>somehow tries to spin this into being bad

literally AMD shills ladies and gentooman

Kill yourself.

Get your delid tools ready.

I don't have 2k for a fucking cpu. I'll take the ryzen 1600 over that anytime.

must be a liberal AMD user, wants anything he doesnt like to be shut down and killed

that image was made for the person who is trying to damage control the hardest when they post it desu

You know there's like 9 other threads on Sup Forums right now laughing at Intel, right? This is like the dedicated "Intel fanboys pretend they aren't getting shit all over" thread at the moment.

Nigger do you even understand what you read? He's saying that 25% increase in single core performance does not correspond to 25% overall performance increase. Consider the pricing of 7700k and 1600 and you got yourself annuda shoah

I need something that is better price per dollar than Ryzen, Intel isn't delivering.

Are you retarded?

>gaming

There hasn't been a single instance of you posting that image where you didn't get obliterated, you dumb shit.

warosu.org/g/image/I_9PHYU2KVZ1-qkDbVY7ow

Oh good it's that stupid retard that posts the exact same series of misleading, cherrypicked benchmarks every fucking thread.
Now he's going to post the rest of them. lol

>they actually went with the normie i9 meme

lmao he keeps changing the image but it doesn't help. Still have the old hashes

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/p0-QGx1IgmDgyFomlgZTBg/

>buying 18cores for gaymen

What kind of drooling idiot would even measure gaming with this?

Watt TDP

Did you mean 165W and even higher? They haven't even listed TDP for the 14-18 cores, lmao

He was talking about the 7700K there.

Except now I can buy a cluster of fx-8320e systems for the same price and have 5x the processing power.

plug the r5 1600x, 1600 and 1500x in there and see what happens.

one can get a fx-8320e and 990fx motherboard for $180
one 18 core intel or 10 complete fx-8320e machines
hmmmm

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH FOR BUYING RYPOO & POORIPPER GARBAGE

Funnily enough, even those 10 complete systems wouldn't burn your house down as fast as a single intel 18c clusterfuck cpu

Trolling, trolling, trolling. Keep those shill threads rolling, rawhide!

>Cost per FPS
i have yet to see a metric more retarded than this one

And your source is...

Just read any news outlet you autistic shitskin

Damn this shit site is full of kids, cost per FPS? what an infant

Once vega x threadripper are a thing no one with a brain will buy intel

Not sure about Vega, but threadripper should be renamed to Kikeripper

>they wont be soldered

housefire inc

delid this

Vega looks like R700 2.0 in every way possible, including pioneering new memory type into mass market.

youtube.com/watch?v=nynBEGCtg90

Vega will be pretty good, but Nvidia is no slouch, and their marketing and mindshare is top notch.
AMD won't split Nvidia open like they did Intel.

>MUH GAYMS

Kys

>Kikeripper

I'm stealing this.

>AMD won't split Nvidia open like they did Intel.
Considering NVIDIA is turning into meme company? It's always possible.
>marketing and mindshare is top notch
Marketing? Not anymore. Mindshare works, yes.

You have to buy new one, got, old ones won't fit this new CPU, buy now!

> $1999
>18 cores
Literally only useful for the same reason you would buy a titan x. Either to have the EPICEST GAYMER GEAR :DDD or if you're doing a lot of rendering/3d work. If I do animation work in Maya then having more cores would be great for rendering and the investment is worth it in the long run due to a faster work flow, but otherwise who the fuck is actually going to use 18 cores? Also didn't intelcucks laugh at amdbabies that "lmao amd just adds more cores, more cores doesn't make it better lololol!!" I guess now that Intel is going overboard with cores suddenly it's cool to have them now. :^)

This is your space heater for today

>two grand

What happened to the "PC Gaming is affordable" idea?

Why is buying a "decent" processor and GPU as expensive if not more than buying multiple gaming consoles?

Is it even possible to do something as rudimentary as Overwatch 1080p 60fps for under 500 dollars without scavenging used parts, oddball clearance sales, or pirated software?

>"PC Gaming is affordable"
1600 says hello.

>made irrelevant by toothpaste chips

I don't think so TIM

consoles run games at resolutions and settings you can achieve on $500 shitbox

God I can't wait until AMD is dead.

Uh oh, you're not gonna like it

It's hilarious how AMD fags are constantly trying to spin some bullshit, and then reality smacks them right back down to earth

You need a bit more context for it but the metric itself isn't retarded.

warosu.org/g/image/p0-QGx1IgmDgyFomlgZTBg

I don't remember a time where you posted this chart(or the other versions with a different hash) that you haven't gotten immediately obliterated.

Vega has some issues, it's likely not to be as good as a 1080 TI according to the metrics we've seen so far. It looks like it's gonna come close but it's not to beat it. And AMD beating it's really all anyone's going to hear.

In the pro-segment Nvidia has so much shit that's locked down proprietary along with ASIC devoted towards machine learning that we don't know how good it is currently. AMD needs to have the libraries there for their shit and they don't got anything yet and the days where AMD putting more RAM onto the GPU than Nvidia and being able to get more performance out of some of the more professional programs is gone. What the professional segment can do with the nvme bolted onto the back of the GPU I don't know, but it's interesting.

Drivers and how much they've alleviated bottlenecks are going to be the key difference in what makes AMD good or not good, and it seems like they're having issues with Vega's drivers. I don't know how much hope I should have for it even though I'm likely gonna get the GPU.

Facts hurt don't they

Go ahead and prove me wrong, I'll be waiting

the consoles are too cheap now to compete hardware wise, however, the fact I get almost any game for sub 10$ less than a year after release, while consoles are lucky to get games sub 10$ in the console's lifespan speaks volumes for which is cheaper.

besides, I consider a pc a necessity, and the part the makes it a 'gaming' pc just the gpu. and a 200-300$ gpu kicks the fucking shit out of the base one and 4,

Xeons can't compete with EBYN
i9 can't compete with THREADRIPPER

>L2 cache

AMD fags are so pathetic, just grasping at straws now

witness this faggot, just called called out and still bent over his couch backwards for more AMD dick

>mfw $600 otacore has 31.25% less L3 cache than a $300 AMD octacore with the same GHz released like a year ago
>cucked again

>poojet deleted his comment in the other thread
amdshills at full force I see
also cache is not only about size, retard

que?
The time taken to fetch one cache line from memory (read latency due to a cache miss) matters because the CPU will run out of things to do while waiting for the cache line. When a CPU reaches this state, it is called a stall. As CPUs become faster compared to main memory, stalls due to cache misses displace more potential computation; modern CPUs can execute hundreds of instructions in the time taken to fetch a single cache line from main memory.

Various techniques have been employed to keep the CPU busy during this time, including out-of-order execution in which the CPU (Pentium Pro and later Intel designs, for example) attempts to execute independent instructions after the instruction that is waiting for the cache miss data. Another technology, used by many processors, is simultaneous multithreading (SMT), or—in Intel's terminology—hyper-threading (HT), which allows an alternate thread to use the CPU core while the first thread waits for required CPU resources to become available.
>pic related

Also you failed to make a point about how intel's slower processer is worth $300, or 2x more
>backwater scum still raging about his $1000 cpu purchase

>cost per FPS
>an i3, two i5s
Two of the CPUs have TWICE THE CORES

Who the fuck is working at PC Gamer, snowflakes?

>commence the shill purge

>those minimums

>got ripped off $1000 for some bitchlake CPU a year ago
>sees THESE intel i9 specs
>pulls down trousers 1 year early in anticipation of kike dick

you cucks really are too much :')

lmao not only did you post this earlier in the exact same thread but it's complete bullshit that gets BTFO every time you post it.

>wagecucks coming out in force to defend AMD
>implying neetcucks can shell out $1999

the boys are conspicuous among the men

>irrelevant
intel new 8 cores for 600
flagship is more expensive, but the 10 core will be 700 cheaper.

and you should be thanking amd that intel is releasing an 18 cores now.

That 18 core is going to run at some pitiful base clockspeed. Like 2.8 GHz or something. The 10 core is already down to a measly 3.3 GHz. Intel's architecture can't scale for shit.

1.7v to get to 4.4GHz? Sounds bad