Intel is cruising for a bruising
>IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA7X6emZLTA
youtube.com/watch?v=2_QzPj1wuWc
youtube.com/watch?v=cOIhX2vuTGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>AMD shills think if they shill enough, AMD will actually not be retarded

About time the IDF showed up. No, Intel Defense Force, not the other one.

>someone had to draw this
>someone believes this shit enough to draw this

Please be accurate, no way an Indian can be that obese . We're poor people. Please update your meme eurofag

There are plenty of obese curryniggers in Mumbai

Hello R*ddit!
I'm Nicolae from Intel Romania
and in cooperation with AMD Bangladesh i proudly present you our newest 5C/5T architecture: the Intel Lava Lake

specs:
1 x Intel Celeron D @2.8GHz
1 x Intel Pentium T2370 @1.7GHz
1 x Intel Celeron Coppermine-128 @600MHz
1 x AMD Duron Spitfire @600MHz (it literally can spit fire)
2MB DRAM - 30pin SIMM
properly applied high quality thermal cum
optional Radeon X1650 512MB iGPU

AMA

At least it's soldered.

Intel's cores are far superior so it's actually a deal for the Intel chips

LOL. Anything over 4 cores, and Intel's "superior" architecture falls to pieces. Stick to quad cores, kid.

This. It just wergs! :D

sure pal, more shitty coares are better. except of course it's not, even if it was better in theory it's not better in reality since no os does proper load leveling across cores

>no os does proper load leveling across cores
How much crack do you have to smoke to actually believe this?

dude the fucking standard is to max out one core before touching any of the others, then maxing that one and so on. that is not proper load leveling

What the fuck broken OS are you using?

windows dumbshit, and no other os has a use for moar cores because the whole point of moar cores is supposedly for gaming

You are on a level of dumb that defies all conventional explanation.

dude open the panel that shows cpu usage and it's broken down by core, and it's always one core is maxed out and the others not touched despite the computer dragging ass. calling me stupid and retarded is not an argument but you already know that since you can't argue with facts

You have no idea what you're talking about. A single process using 100% of one core only happens if you intentionally set it to only run on that core.

no you're the one dreaming pal. it doesn't need to be a single process, it can be multiple processes and it'll still max a core first instead of distributing the load across cores for better performance.

Your tears remain delicious :^)

LMAO

lel

Fact remains you're a blithering retard that should stick to muh 4 cores for muh max FPS in muh gaymes.

whatever man, you're wrong and you and everyone here knows it
>referencing a well known shill site

I think the problem is you're too stupid to know the difference between load leveling and tasks running on a single thread.

Yeah, a well known kiketel shill site :^)

DELID THIS!!!!!!!!!!

>moar coarse
>only for gaming

Jesus christ man just go back to Sup Forums

yeah it's for gaming, serious applications rely more heavily on better architecture than a bunch of cores cut in half to up the total number of cores

dude you can post your shitty made up charts all day if you want, no one's buying it. you're obviously just trying to justify your poor purchase decision to save money instead of getting quality

>shitty made up charts
platinum butthurt.

I bet you're stupid enough to think Intel's 6+ cores can run at the exact same clockspeeds of their 4 cores.

Are high as a fucking kite? Linux scales like a fucking dinosaur.

>7700K relevant vs Ryzen because of overclocked performance and similar price

>release 6/8/+ core/thread CPUs that get fucked by Ryzen on price/performance.
>still 4/4 i5s
>TIM, not soldered
>brand new socket, better buy new mobo

oh no, it's retarded....

dumb intel gooks are probably regretting putting their research in israel.

ITT madfags with buyers remorse shitting on the competition to make themselves feel better

What competition? The entire Skylake-X line is a DOA dumpster fire.

Oy vey someone needs to pay for Intel diversity programs and that someone is you

youtube.com/watch?v=XA7X6emZLTA
youtube.com/watch?v=2_QzPj1wuWc
youtube.com/watch?v=cOIhX2vuTGY

Pretending to be more retarded than you are is the lowest form of trolling. Try again on r*ddit, there you can farm downvotes or something.
I can't wait for 14nm+ ZEN which will put muh Ghz Intlets in their place once and for all.

>Paying to have a divers workforce instead of just hiring the most qualified people

No wonder AMD was able to catch up.

Meritocracy is racist

>intel shells out for diversity gimmick
>amd hires a real engineer as a CEO who happens to be female but doesn't make a fuss about it at all
based Lisa Su

Then Lisa hired old guard back and AMD was basically resurrected. Competence does wonders.