Give me a good reason to get Linux

Give me a good reason to get Linux

it's not Windows

there are literally no reasons to use linux. its open source but hardware's not, its secure but hardware not.

How?, What's the difference between it and windows, They all look the same to me

if you have to ask you'll never know fr*ck off p*ssy

- being actually in control of your PC
- learning new useful stuff
- 20% threads on Sup Forums are suddenly relevant and understood

Then you can't taste pajeet semen from your gf's pussy.

It's not tied to a personal online account

>- being actually in control of your PC
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This. I mean lets get real for a moment. You install windows 10 in about 45 minutes and for most linuxes its about the same but remember. Biggest base linuxes are about 1 gigabytes or 2 while windows 10 can be more than 5 gigabytes of data. And what happens when you open them. On linux there are about 2 functional buttons, 3 are nonfunctional and in those two buttons there are some pictures to play with. Maybe slide down or up. On windows though, you feel like a god. Its professional its fast, its all functional. You have a godlike user interface. The thing that linux does not have. You have those two buttons in linux, but you still search google for codes to write in terminal. Linux is free because its not worth a penny. Nobody would sell a paper without taking the money. Just not sure why people still buy android while windows phone does 10 times more. Trust me. When you work with windows you know some genius ground breaker dedicated himself to give you an operational os

Doesn't make you wanna cry

Sir listen to this guy sir....he is from Microsoft support sir

The cute penguin

each "point" of your post is a meme in itself

Its code isn't written by curry stained fingers

>On windows though, you feel like a god
I dont even

it isnt getting hacked daily like windows.

another round of ransomware anyone?

funny how this only happens to windows. But nah, Im sure its just the market share and all

You'll become a 1337 h@x0r m8.
Everyone DO want this.

I unironically believe that the only people who believe this have tried linux and were unable to master it.

>On linux there are about 2 functional buttons, 3 are nonfunctional and in those two buttons there are some pictures to play with
what did he mean by this?

it's common knowledge that linux has no keyboard support so it sounds like he's using a mouse with some non-functional side buttons

>20% threads on Sup Forums are suddenly relevant and understood
>you have to use loonix to understand screenfetch and desktop rice threads

>it's common knowledge that linux has no keyboard support
then what the fuck am i using to post on Sup Forums?

>desktop rice threads
Those don't exists.
What a downer.
>then what the fuck am i using to post on Sup Forums?
The remaining 2 buttons.

>screenfetch and desktop rice thread
sadly, this is the majority of linux Sup Forums threads.

that type of crap caters to the lowest common denominator in the linux society for sure.

>look at me! im running linux! look at my screenfetch! im soo coo!

idk probably you're fingers??

it just works

:^)

>Replying to bait pasta

/thread

It just works

Literally, no memes. I made a Mint partition about a week ago and have had no issues whatsoever. Have not had to fix or mess with anything so far.

Even muh games work. ~40% of my steam library was installable, and I just installed the ps2 emulator pscx2 last night, works out of the box with my PS4 controller. Played God of War for the first time. It was more fun than I hoped it would be.

The only "issue" is that you might have to look a little for software you like.

tl;dr dont be a bitch and get a good OS.

It's stimulating (frustration at first), customizable, free. Easy to keep whole system updated. Hard to give more reasons without more info on why you're interested. If you are computer nerdy or like write code you'll find it more appealing for sure! Start with Ubuntu and then go on to Arch. Have fun!

wahahaha