Pls tell me of state OREGON. We Chinese are very interest in the OREGON state

Pls tell me of state OREGON. We Chinese are very interest in the OREGON state.

We make a many great real estate purchase in this state.Don't to worry,,we will push your Mexican out.But pls to expect Portland will be 80% Chinese in 5 or 10 year

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1700_Cascadia_earthquake
nytimes.com/2015/11/29/business/international/chinese-cash-floods-us-real-estate-market.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vancouver is a better option if that's what you're looking to do.

its way better than British columbia, definitely move there, great real estate opportunity, no japs there

Rain and depression

Oregon = lots white blonde girls that love Asian guys

>Oregon = lots white blonde girls that love Asian guys
Most of them are descended from Nordic countries

>Caucasian-Asian Hybrid

*faints*

Ok Mauritania

Fuck you chink US is out property

*our*

Oregon is comfy

Haha did your dumb ass fall for the Oregon meme:
1) It rains constantly there, very little sunlight
2) Already overcrowded with people
3) High property crime, your house will have packages stolen
4) HOMELESS PEOPLE are everywhere
5) Lots of runaways
6) Asocial people
7) LONG overdue for an earthquake en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1700_Cascadia_earthquake

Seriously, fuck off. Go to Canada where everything is mamby-pamby. Lots of Chinese up there.

portlandia is hipster capital, its the home of non-chalant good natured, non materialistic people who are also well-educated.

its the opposite of macao/hong kong so yeah don't go there.

fuck off we're full.

Portland and the surrounding area is pretty great, long as you're okay with rain. It was raining like an hour ago here, and we're in summer technically. Of course, the East side of the state's on fire right now, so probably stay out of that area. Also be prepared for a pretty significant homeless problem.

我们都爱你,可是要学西语一点儿。

Oh yeah we also have the worst flag in the union imo.

full of chinx

For future reference, don't promote the foreign buying of US homes. Look at British Colombia. They fuck up prices for everyone else. Their appetite knows know bounds either. The Australian government had to intervene and STOP the Chinese from buying a landmass that was nearly 1.5% of Australia's total landmass.

All of those problems but property crime apply to Vancouver, and they still had no problem buying up everything here. You guys are next.

oh yeah. I was more encouraging expatriation.

They're not looking to expatriate. They're in it sheerly to buy. They're a country that has just experienced a massive influx of wealth, and their citizens will buy everything and anything. A lot of Oregonians semi-jokingly complain about Californians flooding in, but the Chinese are worse. You think the influx of Americans into Oregon is bad, wait until a wave of foreigners start taking properties without living there. Just take a gander at some BC housing costs. I understand your goodwill, but these people will fuck up Portland beyond recognition.

nytimes.com/2015/11/29/business/international/chinese-cash-floods-us-real-estate-market.html?_r=0

We'll see. We'll see.

Yeah I didn't really fully read OP's post before posting because I was phoneposting. Not my greatest moment of reading comprehension.

I always thought the wealth influx in Macau was because of subsidy spending, so I wonder if it'll last.

It's no prob.
We just have to hope for the best. Muddy up our reputations to them so they don't swarm like locusts to our homes. I'm all for hard working immigrants making it in the US, but this is more like the 'rich kids of instagram' swooping into your all-American suburbs and jacking up the prices tenfold. Various American ethnic/racial groups have been kicking each other out of areas for centuries. The blacks kicked out Italians and Irish working class people from numerous cities. Now yuppie whites are kicking blacks out. But the Chinese kick EVERYONE but the richest out. We freak out about Mexicans but the people who actually have the power to take away American land from American homebuyers just flies under the radar. I want Portland to stay Portland. Not turn into a shitty, expensive, ghost-town where all the culture was run out by high prices.

>hipsters
>good-natured, non-materialistic
BOI

I just finished a semester of chinese, i can sorta read that.

"We love you, but want to learn ____ language a little bit"
Am i right? I don't know the character before 语. Also I'm terrible at translating chinese grammar into english.

Yeah nah the Mexicans don't really do anything. They're a little clannish but not that bad.

Also if we want to make Portland look shitty, just cross the river and go take pictures of all the homeless guys.

"We all love you, but you'll want to learn a little Spanish"

西语 means "West language", but it's a contraction of 西班牙 (Xibanya), which means Spain.

Good luck on learning it! I started like 4 years ago but I didn't actually have a good teach until last year because my high school was shit. Best I had before the uni class I took was a private tutor who was really cool. Our high school had a REALLY good Spanish program I think. Worked for me anyways.