Japan/Germany Red Thread

Hiro(shima) 88 (heil hitler) is an award-winning Japanese restaurant located in the (majority German) Heartland of the USA.

hiro88.com/

Please come visit... And while you are here, catch a Cornhuskers game and see our Blackshirts defense in person.

Other urls found in this thread:

nsri.nebraska.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the geopolitical center of this map of America you can see the Red Area. This is known as the Heartland. This is the territory of the Cornhuskers/Blackshirts.

Take a moment to consider that the Blackshirts and UNL are connected to STRATCOM. STRATCOM is the highest command post and most defensible position on Planet Earth. Reaching far above the famed NORAD, STRATCOM is the largest Underground Airforce Base in the world. It is where President Bush went during the 9/11 attacks. It is the home of Cyber Command, Space Command, and also where the Supreme Submarine Commander is stationed, among other things.

nsri.nebraska.edu/

Take note of Nebraska.

Again, focus on Nebraska. As it is the geopolitical center of the continent (and also the biggest farming state) it has peculiar economic, cultural and social properties.

Nebraska is also roughly the home of the accent-less (e.g. modern, general) american english. Many Nebraskans are from West Germany, or more specifically, Hannover, which is the Heartland of Germany (which is the Heartland of Europe) and also the region in Germany that is home to accent-less speech.

Therefore, both Europe and North American continents are standing on a man of Hanover at the Heartland of the continent.

Or... he is standing on them ... or he is controlling them.

Basically, both continents belong to Hanover.

I love Deutschland

Do you understand this thread? Far right-wing Germans live at the center of both North America and Europe.

Simply by knowing and understanding the information in this thread, you can achieve a higher understanding of international politics and the human condition.

We live at the center of the continent for many reasons, but, primarily, it is for control, power, harmony and success.

Just think. Productivity, technological progress and human decency are perfectly reflected by who lives in the geopolitical center of the continent.

But so far, this thread has only been an introduction...

Did you know the North American continen has an ancient Pole (as in politics, polis, police, policy, or poleland). One native name for this land, located in the center just like Saxony, Germany or Poland, is Nebraska. The other native name is Nebraski. Both of these names mean "of Nebra" in proto-European languages. The natives kept this area labelled properly for at least 4,000 years.

For thousands of years, relatives of Germany kept the hill, the geopolitical center of America, and they did so by the same name: WOLF.

The population of Nebraska today is mainly Saxon, Native American, Polish, and Czech. Like Saxony and Poland, Nebraska is also one of the most right-wing places in America. Because of the many deep political, economic, social and cultural ties to the continent, to the United States, and therefore to the rest of the world, it is said that God lives here.

Ancestral Nebraska stretches much further than present-day Nebraska. In fact, In North America, the majority of Germans moved to Ancestral Nebraska and still live there, or the area immediately nearby. They ride the continent like riding on the back of a Great Turtle. They moved here for many reasons. The climate is the same. The night sky is the same. The seasons (for farming) are the same.

The peculiar part, however, is that they began doing this in modern times before ever knowing that their ancient brethren had been doing the same for thousands of years.

Ancestral Nebraska can still be found using the Nebra Sky Disk, because the Nebra Sky Disk keeps you on the Nebra latitude. Japan also happens to be on the Nebra latitude, which strongly correlates to the Swastika.

Please take a moment, if you have the time, to disseminate the information in this thread to the Japanese Cyber-Nationalists.

It is difficult to spread this information because of the current occupation.

Here is the location of Nebra.

Posting because this is so sad that I can't ignore it.

What's sad about it?

You being a lonely Autist having your "special time"

I don't get it... What is the point of this thread? Muh heritage?

Take note of the details. Symbols, territory, power, politics, history, etc. There's even more than that.

Uhm, there are millions of cyber-nationalists. I want 80% of German and Japanese cyber nationalists to know what's in this thread. The geopolitical center of North America has a very powerful ancient AND modern connection to the geopolitical center of Europe. It is a living connection. I can't put this all into words.

Please download all text and images in this thread and send them to the cyber-nationalists in Japan.

At some point in my life (if someone doesnt beat me to it) I plan to recreate the Nebra Sky Disk and use it to locate Nebraska. I am hoping that the northern and southern borders correspond to the use of the disk at the equinox.

There are tens of millions of German and Japanese cyber-nationalists. Please find them and give these images to them.