With the new Blueprints leaked, and rumors spreading like STDs in brothels...

With the new Blueprints leaked, and rumors spreading like STDs in brothels, will Apple's next iPhone be the Samsung Killer or will it be the Californian Tech Giant's demise?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/5/30/15711170/essential-phone-announcement-price-android-andy-rubin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully somewhere inbetween

>camera bump

Just make the phone one millimetre thicker jeez

Wow what a post. You should write for buzzfeed.
Anyway I really hope they don't do that shitty edge to edge display with an unusable section of screen getting cut off by the front camera.

Is that the confirmed actual screen?
Looks very pretty, and I'm an android fanboi

Buzzfeed is politically correct trash, I'll pass.

Ultimately, I'm already at the point where I would never buy an iPhone no matter what they do with it. Unfortunately for Apple, a lot of people feel the same way, so I doubt it will be a Samsung killer.

Also, Apple knows how to make money, it's not going to flop and we all know that. At least not to the point where they can't easily recover. So I don't think the next generation is going to change anything too greatly.

no, it's even worse than pic related bezel wise
OPs pic as usual is just a macfag's wet dream

If true, I can't wait to see the same fags who bitched about essential camera on screen praising apple about how inovative they are.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, there's too much asymmetry and components are too dispersed, not to mention the awkward touch ID in that phone.

At least the visualization in the OP pic is simple.

I want an SE update with above average camera and battery life

>Camera in the middle of the screen
LMFAO desu sanpeai

So what?

That's actually pretty sexy, hopefully they over a back that isn't glossy as fuck

Its screen is so fucking small, its impossible to fast type without accidentally tapping other keys and even watching time killer videos on its screen is a chore. Why would anyone but that piece of a shit?

because I have no self control and want a semi dumb phone to limit my phone use. I have a 6P and am on it all the god damn time

>Samsung Killer
Oh, the tables have turned

Concept looks very nice! but i don't think apple will be applying it to the new gen, maybe 2 or 3 gens down the road when someone else does it. they will never use an expensive screen like that one on their devices, big companies are such cheap asses they dont give a fuck about anything except profits.

tfw we will never get front facing speakers on new phones ever again

You forgot to mention a list of 10 revolutionary features that people can look forward to.

>camera bump
just
make
it
thicker

Samsung is its own killer. They dont even know what "usb otg" means and blatantly lie about it in the descriptions.

Bottom right (and the rest of the bottom) of the screen looks weird.
Is this supposed to be an actual picture or just a mockup?
Because it looks pretty shopped to me.

>Samsung is its own killer.
No, they're bigger than ever, the S8 sold twice the units as the S7.
Let me guess, you're an LG Shill, Xiaomi perhaps?

can't they make the front camera under an oled or something

Not him but I loved my G3. Comfiest fucking phone ever with power out the ass when it was new. Now I have the G5, and while I was disappointed at the execution of the modular meme, it still is great. Considering a samsung or sony phone one day maybe

Dedicated. Headphone. Jack.

While charging.

No. I dont really do smart phones. I got a motorola and it worked great but then my cellphone provider got bought out and the new company made me get a new phone and I chose a samsung. It said it had otg but it doesnt work at all and Im just pissed off that I cant use my keyboard on my phone anymore.

This isn't an iphone, it's an actual phone called the Essential Phone.

theverge.com/2017/5/30/15711170/essential-phone-announcement-price-android-andy-rubin

Apple doesn't need to innovate. They have an army of zombies who don't even understand the word specs and will buy it just because the commercials say it's trendy to do so.

This, I know many people who don't even consider buying anything other than iPhone when they need a new cell phone.

Sup Forums needs to realize that Apple is a marketing firm more than it is a tech giant.

It's probably going to be this

That bottom bezel is pixel tier

>will it be the Californian Tech Giant's demise?
Are you for real?
LMAO

AHHAHAHAHAHA

Buzzfeed really have changed they write some great stuff

The design still looks like it's stuck in the 2000s.

Goddammit Apple.

Apple literally just reinvented the smartphone game.... Again.

>they write some great stuff
you're a moron. ShitFeed is just clickbait garbage.

Trust me they really do write some good stuff

Sorry sweetheart but if you think a phone with bezels can be successful in 2017 you've got another thing coming.

The iPhone could be just bezels with no screen, and it would still print money.

Sony has it. Don't facing speaker is shit, since the sound will be blocked when you put the phone on a table. The best one would be the speaker in the Z2 era, 45° facing.

>Giggling about things he does not comprehend.
Apple fanboy detected.

Maybe for the 7S but not a chance in hell for the super 10 year anniversary whatever edition