How do i destroy this device without anyone knowing it was me

How do i destroy this device without anyone knowing it was me.

I go up to use this device every four hours on shifts and without it i could use my phone on the job, is there an easy and simple way to solve this problem? I can frame anyone else whenever it's not my shift.

throw it in the trash

Create some device that plugs into its charging leeds and fries it with a power surge.

>Gets to play with a radio all day
>Hurr durr Sup Forums how i do the destroye XDD i wan to play on mi phone XDDDD
fag

>oven
>190F for 2 hours

Its three four hour shifts every day for a week every other week while i guard a gate that will never be opened.

I want to not go insane

How about you stop trying to use your phone and just do your job?

>How about you stop trying to use your phone and just do your job?
But my job is to contact the HQ whenever something is out of the ordinary and my phone has better talk quality and a better chance for them to immediately hear me

do this with some capacitors and a charging cable, or just back it over with a car
hell, water damage would probably do the trick too, just "trip" near a lake by your post

Quit trying to rock the boat and do your job with the materials your boss says to use.

>phone has better talk quality
Then ask your employer if they will give you a company phone instead, but don't destroy their property, they would probably just replace it with another radio like it anyways.

>Open it
>cut a wire
>close it
>say when you try to use it did not work
>profit???

>three four hour shifts
How the fuck does that work? Why aren't you on 12?

Maybe he means that he works a 4 hour shift and then someone else does?
No idea

Damn dude that's a motorola radio. Leave it alone. Just work it out with your employer. Destroying their property is a good way to get your dumbass shit canned too. Maybe you should get fired.

just wipe the fill

>damaging/destroying corporate materials so you can play clash royale on your phone while you're at work

His comes out to a rather standard "12 hours on, 12 off, for half the days," but I can't work out what "three four hours shifts" breaks down into and why it'd be used. 4 on 4 off 4 on 4 off 4 on 4 off certainly wouldn't work since your body just isn't set up for that. The only thing I can think of would be 8 on, 4 off, 4 on, with your opposite having 4 on, 4 off, 8 on. But that just makes for an even longer day since that break ain't shit.
When I was in the Navy, guard duty was on a 12 hour shift, 2 days on 3, off, 3 on, 2 off.

you could open it up and change a pot probably to make it never tune right

>something out of the ordinary happens to your radio
>you didn't report it
>still employed
you're not a thinking man, are you

Unplug the antenna, switch to an unused frequency, and hold the transmit button down for a while.

He's a dumbass for wanting to destroy company property, but if you honestly have no empathy for somebody who is stuck in a shit job working a de-facto 2 hour shift sitting "guarding" an unused gate, you're a fucking asshole with no empathy for blue collar working class, pic fuckin' related.

>empathy for blue collar working class,
Well, that is the thing: he is working. He has a job.

And he is about to lose it.

i get you're memeing here but there are genuine people on this website that spout retarded bullshit being told they're right the whole time so I'm going to add this much

you should probably consider if the job's going to bore you to death before you apply for it desu. and if you're worried that you're going to bored to death while you're on the job talk to your boss. and if your boss can't help you, either continue as usual or quit

chances are if you're working a security guard position you're fine with taking any job where you're easily replaceable, so go work retail or something

Its a good we elected the billionaire who does care about the working class!

It's millitary work and in my country it's either serve two and a half years or prison. Lol

GET OUT JEW

>you should probably consider if the job's going to bore you to death before you apply for it desu. and if you're worried that you're going to bored to death while you're on the job talk to your boss. and if your boss can't help you, either continue as usual or quit
You really don't get it, do you.

Okay, so this dude is apparently in the military, so he doesn't really have a choice, but you posted before then, and you seem to have incredible blinders on as to how easy it is to get a new job for somebody with that lot in life.

Think about it, how desperate do you have to be to take a job working fucking security in the middle of nowhere. That would be near the bottom of anybody's dream job list.

This is why people hate myopic techies, because they're in the one job sector that's actually growing and has opportunities and they literally have no idea how hard the job market is for the rest of society.

Trump actually caring or not caring about the working class is immaterial to the fact that people were so desperate for opportunities that they elected Donald Fucking Trump to our nations highest office. The existing political establishment has failed them for decades, so they went with the populist outsider.

Does that thing have like a camera? how do they find out if you are using your phone? or do you mean destroying it then saying that using your phone as a communications platform is a good replacement?

This nigga got it right.

Set to high power, remove antenna and hold PTT until it fries itself.
You could also damage the antenna connector so that there's no connection between radio and antenna (could pass for an accident).

You're aware that the advantage of radio is instant communication, right? With a phone you have to call a number, wait for it to be accepted, then be able to talk two ways (main advantage).

An hero.

Cell phone also needs a tower to work. A military base will usually have a repeater or three but take those out and you can still communicate across by passing the message along.

Microwave it without the battery in intervals.

Then don't fuck with it. You might actually need it you dumbshit.

What's the point, you'll just get another one and if you kill that one too they'll know you've done something to it.

So you have to sit in a guard post and once every four hours you have to move and use the radio to contact HQ?

That's too much to ask?

You haven't considered the radio may be encrypted and they use it for a reason?

>Its military work
>why can't I just use muh cellphone?

wriggle the piece you talk into til it internally frays

or just like get an mp3 player and suck it up

You are dumb faggot, I wanted to that too and one day terrorist came and everyone panicked.

In the end it was some autistic chinese american doing stupid thing.

US Navy here. don't be a bitch. radios provide vital coms. we aren't gonna play shift pity here because i'm sure mine are much worse.

someone posted this reply

You should be thrown in a military prison for being this stupid

Breaker breaker.

go back in time and get an education so you can go to a job each day you enjoy