Letting a whore play with your kids

>letting a whore play with your kids

what the fuck is his problem

He was born to be a cuck

what is your problem?

I dunno your mom seems pretty good with kids.

he's literally a brainlet
>spacex's shit doesnt work and blows up half of the time
>tesla is shit and people buying tesla are retards who kys themselves with ""autodrive""
>hypermeme
>battery wall for those who want to spend millions on securing electricity for there house for a day
paypal is probably the only worthwhile thing he's """invented""" and he still managed to get himself kicked off of that because you guessed it hes retarded

>on nu/g/ instagram comes to you!

>being this upset that he's getting more pussy than you
Cmon, laddie

Amber heard is bae..

>Amber heard
i'd give my left harm to fuck her.

The JUSTDOM begins

Does the app has to inform its users that they are using the Instagram, by placing a huge ass banner on top the app?

What did she hear?

post your face when she will destroy spacex

Man, it's insane how jealous you are.

kek

Men learn from their own mistakes, wise men learn from the mistakes of others and fools never learn.

Musk is a fucking retard.

So how many businesses have you started?

I saw one interview of his and it was enough to understand he's a fucking moron who must have good """people skills""". He doesn't deserve a comment on Sup Forums let alone a fucking thread. I'd prefer a thread about that literal asspie Terry Davis before Musk, at least Temple OS does kinda work.

He is totally an alien

>blows up half the time
>spacex has a better launch record then NASA

Which interview? I'd like to know. I've seen many of his more technical interviews and he seems well rounded.

What I'm trying to say is it sounds like you're talking shit with no proof because you live in your moms basement and are to much of a manlet to start your own business.

What are you guys talking about? Why is he a duck.

Why dont you cuckcuckgo home? Cuck is the biggest fourchan meme since bawksy, have you been living under a rock?

I know what a cuck is. But why is he a cuck? It wasnt a question of what a cuck was.

I don't know why. But I hate this...this...thing.

I am curious sir, do you hate duckduckgo as well as elon musky or...?

He's a cuck because we say he's a cuck. You're a cuck too. Cuck cuck!

Lol Sup Forums you faggots haven't done shit that's why you're posting here. I haven't either, so I'm posting too. People like musk work their asses off, they make shit happen, they don't give up. You're all a bunch of jealous whiney bitches.

Why is she a whore? Did she cheat on him with him knowing?

>brainlet
>yes he worth $12 billion
>must be brainlet

Also love to see basements cry and lose their mind ITT

>samefagging this hard
Please, back to plebbit.

solar freakin roadways

They're not married and all women are whores anyway. (Except my mom)

>especially your mom
fixed

I feel bad for his kids, he has 6 sons growing up with a weird fucking Dad who keeps bringing random women into their lives. At least their rich but from what I have seen rich kids who grow up in environments like that end up fucked up.

>>spacex's shit doesnt work and blows up half of the time

They're regularly launching rockets to the International Space Station and landing the first stage to re-use.

Their failure rate is well within the average for rockets of this type, and they're still hoping to be man-rated by next year.

No. Just in the last two years it had more accidents than NASA has had in all history.
>lelelele Paris Hilton is so smart breh XD

OMG the smartest man alive is about to get scammed by a woman - how can we save him, Reddit? At least he invented fire, wheels, penicilin and a cure for male pattern baldness before that disgusting female destroyed him!

Notorious gold and influence digger.
She's been going her rounds in the top echelons.

They are new and slightly below the average success rate. Their failures are not a point against them

Thank you.

>he uses instagram
>he cares what other people do with their kids, even if it's not a clear violation of human rights
I saw this thread yesterday, why the dick hasn't it been deleted yet?

Yeah makes you think

>retards who kys themselves
speaking of retards

I know people like you irl that are salty as fuck.
It's hilarious how entitled you guys think.

I hope the rocket launches eventually become cheap, I want to go to space.

She seems to be a good person. I wish nothing else than happiness to them.

what is that leech doing in my country reeeee