#kodewithklossy

#kodewithklossy

i wish i was as smart as klossy

she's so smart and beautiful too i mean i always watch shows and the smart ones are usually the ugliest

i hope someday i can read books and be as smart as karla

we should get her to join our startup

Wow. Just brilliant. Keep it up, angel.

I wish I was as tall as klossy

There's probably a catch though

>002

so she refactored it? good work karlie

I wish I was besties with Taylor like Klossy.

fuck off shitposter back to you clearly don't understand that she's smart beautiful and stable why else would they create an entire campaign to promote programming to women if she can't code DUH

honestly she knows more about koding than half of Sup Forums

> Karlie
> Kloss
> Koding

Hmm...

Is she /our gal/?

Congrats shitposter. You've convinced me to never come back to Sup Forums.

>mfw I'm none of the three.

What the fuck.

I only got one

You're probably all of them babe

She's the type of girl who wants to be recognized for her intelligence and not her looks. After being fucked relentlessly by chads her whole life she became an emotionally unstable wreck, probably indulged in alcoholism and let herself go. After realizing her life choices were going to cause her a painful death she quit the drinking, started exercising, eating healthy and of course "programming", but because she had her brains fucked out years ago she's not very good at it.

threadly reminder
>Girls Who Code is a nonprofit organization which aims to support and increase the number of women in computer science. The organization runs summer programs which teach computing and programming skills to high school girls.
>The organization is sponsored by a number of software and technology companies including AOL, Google, and Microsoft,[5][7] and in August 2014 received a $1 million contribution from AT&T.[8] In 2015, founder and CEO Reshma Saujani collected a salary of $224,913 from the organization according to Internal Revenue Service filings.

someone should start a trannies who code racket.

women are about being aesthetically pleasing and nothing else

I don't know why they deny it it's not like there's any shame in it.

If I was a woman I'd neet it all day while some man provides

Really makes your synapses klick

Put on a dress, a wig and some lipstick and host 'feminars' to teach underprivileged trannies how to get a job in IT.

Literally just supervise them as they do Codecademy on their own laptops then give them an official certificate.

Bring in natives of some tribe you pay in booze to come in and talk about the struggles of underprileved minorities.

>Tfw will never Kode with Klossy
how does Sup Forums cope with this feel?

By masturbating to the thought of her attempting to show me the sum of all prime numbers under 2 million while I bury my dick deep in her ass

...damn