Korea

What is Korea's contribution to the world?

SC2 pro scene :^)

Pretty girls

Nothing.

Samsung

some sort of boat with a roof

>What is all of asia's contribution to the world

Nothing. Or least can be summed up in a page of two. They're good fuckmeat though, wouldn't mind inseminating some asians with a thick white cock. It would probably hurt them though.

japan

k-pop

and

K I M C H I

"your" culture

They should be annexed by China.

Portugal es españa

Immigrants

Oh my, should have I added a trigger warning?

They literally should, and it's an historic mistake that Portugal isn't part of Spain.

Chinese = Great Korean, right?

>and it's an historic mistake that Portugal isn't part of Spain
There's no mistake, younger Iberian brother. We simply came first.

Samsung.

they make good war movies

are you guys arguing the relationship between Portugal and Spain as same as that of Korea-China?
if so, i'd say "Portuguese is an honorary Spanish".
thx for Kasutera.

Our ancestors wanted to unify the Iberian peninsula to become a superpower. Hispana (aka España) must be united.

S E O L H Y U N

No, it's not comparable to China-Korea since Koreans are quite different from Chinese. Portugal should have been annexed like the Crown of Aragon, Navarra, Aragon, etc. by the Crown of Castile. They were ruled by Felipe II like us until in 1640 they got their independence in a moment of deline of Spaim's power.

You're welcome desu :3

But why "honorary Spanish"?

I'm in favor of an economic and political Iberian Union myself but I'm not keen of no longer existing as a Portuguese. Still, we would tell the EU to buzz off.

We should leave the EU, ally with Russia or China and reconquer the world together, my bro.

natural 平壌美娘 (Pyonchan) is cuter

i got it. so which is SK? and which is NK?

kpop

SK is Spain and NK is Portugal, they are poorer and they have 10M inhabitants, and we have 47M.

Kimchi... I GUESS.............

Hyundai cars

kpop

Good food.

I will never understand any appeal people can get through k-pop.
The women are ugly (typical ugly asia faces) very short and the dancing is also just very average shit.

It is just average pop music.
Even Lady Gaga is better than this.

dank ass barbecue

>mfw no taeyeon gf

>/thread