Are there any European immigrants to the US on this board? I need all the advice I can get on moving to the US

Are there any European immigrants to the US on this board? I need all the advice I can get on moving to the US.

I'll probably kill myself if I don't get out of here in the next few years

Turn the settings to low and aa completely off. Things will run out much smoother.

Do you work for a company with US offices? How good is your english?

Why do you want to leave Finland? That's where I've always wanted to end up, the US is fucking terrible.

Move to North Dakota, join your Nordic northern assuming you are not all Mongol looking

Grass is greener etc.

If you're a failure here, you'll be a failure in Finland.

Try living here for a year and not wanting to kill yourself.

I speak English perfectly

I'm not asking where to move. I'm asking how I can actually make the move with all the legal bullshit involved.

You live in objectively one of the best countries and you want to get out? Get your head out of your ass first my man

Kill your self cuck,
suomi numba 1.

just so you know, all memes are true about the US. i like living here but i wouldn't suggest moving here, if that makes sense.

do you have a feminine boy pussy?

you become a legal citizen after marrying someone here I believe.

I appreciate the history of this country. The government clearly doesn't. They're trying to destroy this place and I don't want to take any part in it.

If you like
>having winter for 11 months of the year
>paying your entire wage to taxes
>living in an apartment (very few people have their own houses)
>having everything else be expensive as fuck

then this place is for you.

>you become a legal citizen after marrying someone here I believe.
Not that simple. After you marry a citizen you apply for citizenship, it isn't automatic.

>leaving heavenly suomiland for Hell on Earth, USA

>heavenly suomiland

I find it funny how the people on Sup Forums who think Finland is amazing have very likely never been here. This country is the exact opposite of what the memes may tell you it is.

Live here for a year and if you haven't killed yourself you will be begging to go back to the US.

Where do you live in America anyway?

chi-town

If you are white, you will be sent back. If you are brown, you can get a full scholarship to Yale while being an illegal alien.

>heavenly suomiland
Confirmed not knowing anything about Finland outside of le ebin maymays

I could understand then depending on how you're living there but I'd still rather be there than here.

If you think Finland is so wonderful then please come here and see the truth for yourself. It's not quite like what you've imagined.

If I was brown I'd just walk over to Germany for free pussy

According to some nice 20/20 special or 60 minutes or some show like that I saw years ago Finland has the best education in Europe and nice comfy saunas. What more can you ask for?

I wanna be happy in life for once.

I was just meming desu. Chicago is great if you don't live in the south side ghettos with the criminal negroes that love murdering each other by the dozen on weekends. It's a bit hot today (34C) though but luckily not humid as it could be so it's not uncomfortable.

What's horrible about Finland?

The Education is crap, and not only that, but it's the education that doesn't matter.
The Education that DOES matter is fucking terrible, see where our higher education ranks.

Everything else is shit.
>No economy
>Bureaucracy out the ass
>High taxes on pretty much EVERYTHING
>Virtually everyone is employed by the state
>3-4k€/month required to live "comfortably", average paycheck about 2k€/m
>You can build saunas elsewhere, we weren't even the first to do it, it's just a meme

>>living in an apartment (very few people have their own houses)
wat. i think its vice versa, especially in bönde.

You might be right, the special was mostly about crappy american high schools compared to nice suomi secondary education. I don't think they mentioned universities.

Reasons listed here Also I hate people here. I'm kind of a sperg so with how anti-social people are here already meeting people is very difficult.

It's only PISA so 15 year olds, even then, white Americans rank very close to Finns so it's not like it's worth anything.

You could pretend to be Russian and live on the streets of San Francisco as a pet of rich white liberals who are trying to bring communism to the masses. You could get free gay pussy.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get better in Finland or that you are able to become American.

I live in Lapland (probably why I want to kill myself) and here everyone is packed into apartments. Maybe in some very tiny villages of 500 people they have their own houses but not here.

Thanks.

This thread hasn't given me much help on how to do that but it has let me give people some insight as to what it really is like here.

i just want to swim in that clear water and not in my pics water

It's not going to get better until the EU collapses or we get our own currency back.
The main reason why only Germany is gaining on the Euro is because they're the ones controlling it, if you can't control your own currency you're basically not independent.

At best we're a German vassal state.

If you manage to acquire a H1B you can move over to a Green card/permanent residency.
That's the fastest way.

It can be refreshing, though all the seaweed on the rocks of the lakefront are spooky and the beaches are often full of normies. If you ever come make sure to stay on the northside or by the lake.

Sometimes I wish the EU would collapse. It seems like it's ruining Europe in many ways. I wonder how different it would be if a country other than Germany was the main cunt in charge.

sounds depressing. but living in lappland all year would make me wanna insta kill myself too.

>H1B
Might as well advise him to wish really hard that a green card will magically drop from the sky into his outstretched hand. That's more likely to happen than a US firm hiring a depressed substance abusing neet shitbag from rovaniemi and helping him get one.

>US firm hiring a depressed substance abusing neet shitbag
;_;

go on a tourist visa and stay here illegally

if i cross the southern border like all those mexicans can i become us citizen

babby piece of shit

But wait, I thought op in all his bönde wisdom knew for certain that just by living in the united states everyone is automatically happy.

Why aren't you happy then.

If you enjoy all of that shit that I listed then that's none of my business but I don't want any part in that

>enter US
>have kid here
>use kid's US citizenship to leverage green card

If you have an anchor baby here, you should know that we don't generally keep them in cardboard boxes like what you're used to.

and you really think its gonna be better somewhere else and this shit doesn't exist in US?
grow up babby

>People can't possibly want different things in life
You're even more retarded than OP.

Well done, faggot.

I have at some point lived somewhere else than here and I know it doesn't

all i see is bitching tbqh
t. other

i got moneyhh so easy new life start for me then

Do you want to move due to the political environment in most of Europe?

I'd prefer Hong Kong to the US but seeing how China will slowly but surely reincorporate it the US is probably a safer bet...

and... why the fuck are you here then if it was so dank?

Did the you get triggered by the word bönde and the fact that bönde opinions are worthless.

I was underage and had to move back because my fathers job made us come back.

Haven't been happy since coming back.

>Why aren't you happy then.
mostly because of abusive/neglectful parenting

he thinks living with his parents as a kid in some other country gives a realistic picture of what it's like to actually live alone there

best part is that he thinks that he'll do any better somewhere else

it's hilarious and sad at the same time

Then let him bitch.

Not aimed at you, but I don't get why most Finns are so fucking overprotective of Finland.
They're not even bringing arguments, just shitposting like they're trialing to be honorary Australians or something, just look at this >y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you're just a b-b-b-b-bönde
wow you sure showed me by showing how assblasted you are

I see you're happy crawling in shit here. Don't shit on others who don't want to do the same.

lmao

oh shit, i was memeing for fun but actually called it 100% correct you are such a predictable little monkey. kill yourself now and save everyone the trouble of having to watch you fail at life.

eb-1 if you have achievements
If not just get a job and apply for a work visa and after three or four years of working and paying taxes you can apply for a green card
Or just marry a strong American sugar daddy and bend over
Oh and it's easier for you to get a job with a us degree but it takes money and time

You can stay here all you like. There is nothing for me here.

lel, if you're a friendless loser shut in in rovaniemi you'll be a friendless loser shut in no matter where you go. remember that.

Another reason why I want to leave as showed by this thread. I hate everyone here.

Well good luck becoming US citizen and not working your ass off in 3 jobs, avoiding bureucrats and dodging niggers who want to sue you.
Dont forget to wear your bulletproof west and pray towards the flag, clapping is a must too.

I wasn't.

This place just fucking sucks and there's no denying it.

boohoo

>bureucrats
Funny you should say that, as Finland is a country made up of bureaucrats.

Finns go be irrelevant somewhere else

>avoiding bureucrats and dodging niggers who want to sue you.

I would say the same if he lived in at least medium sized city, but sometimes people do get bored out in rural places. Some of them flourish given new environments

But yeah in most cases you bring yourself wherever you go

Well thats what you moaned about. Yeah it's a problem but it's getting better as we speak and young people are getting sick and tired of that shit so eventually shits gonna change.

I fucking hate Finland

Well thats what happened when i visited, burecracy up the ass and first nigger wanted to sue my family for parking outside a fucking church. It was the priest even.. holy fuck

>working your ass off in 3 jobs, avoiding bureucrats and dodging niggers who want to sue you.
>Dont forget to wear your bulletproof west and pray towards the flag, clapping is a must too.
USA in nutshell

>this thread

stop bullying please ;_;

If he's coming here, he probably has a decent job offer. Plenty of people from Europe get H1B1

don't come here man you'll get robbed

Please don't do it. It's not even about which country is better or worse. They way immigration usually plays out is that the first few years are all fun and games, but years later the nostalgia hits hard. Seriously, if you're depressed in your own country, you'll be even more depressed in a foreign country.

Move to Helsinki.

move here instead you'll treated how you deserve white man