JUST WAIT HAHAHAH

JUST WAIT HAHAHAH

JUST WAIT WHILE WE LOSE TO INTEL AND NVIDIA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6ecd6h/vega_megathread/di99v7v/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Implying that AMD isn't already winning?

AMD: Just Wait.

>Losing to Intel
Lmao. Nice bait, though.

>all three of these posts were posted 5 min within each other
stop samefagging intelcuck

>AMD CPU department: Good
>AMD GPU Department: TRASH

amd should fire Raja for being trash

To be fair, Raja didn't have very much to do with Vega early on. I feel like AMD sacrificed Vega for Ryzen, which was probably a good move for them looking long-term. I already bought a 1080 Ti, so I don't have a horse in the Vega race anymore. Does make me feel better about my purchase though.

>WaitforNavi

do fanboys not realize how bad it is/will be for everyone if one side actually ever is #FINISHED and #BANKRUPT... I mean just look at Intel's recent comfy little ride of cranking out endless "generations" of chips that have hardly even gotten faster, but of course always need a new socket.. that's the future of CPUs with no competition.

vega is literally the first gpu that raja and keller worked on
figures because it has nothing todo with any previous gcn gen so we dont know what to expect from them

THEY TOLD ME MAY BUT MAY IS OVER

Just wait for Threadripper. Stop being impatient.

>all the butthurt faggots over at /r/AMD posting screenshots of their 1080Ti buying confirmations

The last time AMD was relevant was socket 939 over a decade ago lmao

WHAT ARE THEY WAITING HUH?

WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR?

They're probably using all the manufactured cards for ethereum mining, making sweet cash to recoup the R&D losses

It's not like AMD's CPUs will now magically gain performance every year. AMD simply couldn't afford shitting out CPUS every year. Performance wise Intel is still even, blame AMD for providing no competition between 2012 and 2017 which meant Intel could overprice their rehashes. Also I don't understand this retarded "Enjoy your 2% performance gain" argument. Do you actually know any person that "upgrades" Intel CPUs every year? What's wrong with having options and more features every year if you're thinking about upgrading your old hardware.

>AMD
>winning

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You don't get it.

AMD is NOT competition, they literally have no chance, they are 1/100th the size of Intel and Nvidia.

Nvidia and Intel LOVE AMD. They want AMD to stick around as a token competitor so that Intel and Nvidia don't get investigated for a monopoly.

kek you weren't joking

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6ecd6h/vega_megathread/di99v7v/

>Shall we release Vega?
>Yes, let's go.
>[They do not move]