This kills the iToddler

This kills the iToddler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vm8zC2VAr8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thread.

>phone that costs half as much as an iPhone is faster
And this is why I'm never getting an iPhone again. I could have gotten 2 of these phones instead of my iPhone 6S Plus. Now I'm stuck with this piece of shit until my contracts ends.

I don't have an ikone but I'd like to defend the position lol jus kidding SPLAT

>my phone launches things 0.05s faster than your phone
get a god damn life

Congrats for removing the animations, now your phone looks exactly like it's from 2007
Not like Android can do animations right anyway

>0.05s
It's at least half a second to 1 second faster for half the price

OP probably doesn't realize iPhones are fashion accessories. But yeah if price wasn't taken into account opening apps 0.05s faster doesn't mean much.

Neither can iOS. Frankly I don't think animations belong on phones. People need phones to communicate with people not wait for 10 second pointless loading animations.

Anyway that being said it's sad to see the iPhone lose to a phone that costs half as much. Apple really loves to milk that cash cow.

Too bad the 3T will stop getting updates in 6 months since the OP5 will be here soon

These tests prove absolutely nothing, there's plenty of videos about """"""real life usage"""""" tests and the iPhone wins them all.
youtu.be/vm8zC2VAr8w
Now tell me why this one doesn't count

>updates
Literally a non issue

I fucking hate iFags.
I don't care how good my phone is as long as he can run Sup Forums, NewPipe and browser.
Then an iFag shows up. I don't have shekels on my account so I needed to borrow his phone.
He gives it to me and says "see how it's like using a good phone".

Show me how fast it sends green bubbles.

That test doesn't show the chronic thermal throttling problem on the iphone 7 plus.

The iPhone wins in performance for like the first few minutes then everything goes to shit. No use in a car that can reach a top speed of 200 kph then throttles to 100 kph when another car can go 150 kph for hours.

You know only race traitors who raise nigger babies by themselves care about that right?

>deliberately taps slower in the OPT
>opens a bunch of useless IOS friendly apps
>the iPhone 7 still manages to lose in the second lap

That test can't have been done earlier than late November 2016. By that point in time android 7.1 was out and 6.0.1 was close to a year old.

someone should send this to this fag

Both of them look slower than my RN3PRO faggot

This board is for techies, if you don't know how to login into a unix shell in Android through adb you must get out.

iPhones and the other consumer shit for housewives are out of the scope of this engineering board.

> this phone at half the price has better performance
> get a life
Get a better argument

>the phone that was exclusively designed to title itself a "flagship killer" didn't anticipate exact videos like this being made

performance has never been what sells apple shit memes like justwerkz, bluebubblez, retina, AIDS(RED), lolpoorfags, etc are what keep every status-obsessed brainless whore, hipster and dindu permanently financing an iphone with their mcjob/daddy's plastic

so it was designed to be fast and effective, and it was?
how does that detract from the fact that it's half as expensive while being faster?

The best part is that the OnePlus 3T there has full Google bloat installed. Just imagine how hard it would kick the iPhone's ass with a custom OS like Lineage or Resurrection Remix. How can iFaggots even compete?

It also costs significantly less. That's pretty pathetic.

The reason why iOS is so animation heavy is to hide the sluggishness of the shitty, outdated hardware.

>iPhones are fashion accessories
So much this. My coworker is a massive iToddler. He keeps telling me to buy an iPhone just because I use a MacBook for work (OS X specific programs). I asked him what his expensive iPhone can do that a $200 Android shitphone can't, and he couldn't give me a real answer and just mumbled about how much better it is. iPhone users are fucking plebs.

>3GB RAM extra
No shit.

>opening apps that are basically bottlenecked by animations
>oppo or whatever has animations turned off
Ok.
Now let's see how well it can keep the apps in memory, and use more heavyweight stuff. Phonebuff is the only YouTuber who can do proper speedtests.

>out of scope
>engineering board
>stop talking about technology I don't like!
Nice troll. If you want this board to be productive, stop complaining and actually link or show people how to do cool stuff. If you want a circle jerk where you make fun of other people that can't root then go back to the XDA forums

because there is more to a phone than speed. and more to a phone than cost.

to say "it's half the price and faster" means a lot to those who value speed and cost-effectiveness.

however, the speed, although "faster" is, as
said, most likely only marginally important to most when considering just HOW MUCH FASTER.

it's entirely possible to max out an aspect of a product, and that will gain you followers who abide by that standard.

but as always, there is more to the story......

Android itself is better than iOS and now even muh lags is not an argument because the tables have actually turned. OP3T also has better battery.

time is money, and you save on both with the 3t

>more RAM is what makes it faster
Fuck off, tech illiterate.

There is more to the story and you didn't bother expanding on that in an already long post. Brilliant.

I'm not defending iOS over android. personally my problem with the 3T is the form factor. it is too "sliver" like, the relation of how large it is vs. the thinness is disconcerting.

a phone like the 5.1 inch samsung galaxy s7 is superior form factor, imo.

the 3T looks great on paper, benchmarks and so on, but it is a physical object at the end of the day. design is important

>quad-core processor
>6GB of ram
>oh look I can get to my facebook feed a quarter of a second faster
i fucking hate smartphones

well why don't you fuck off then, cockend?

The iPhone has larger bezels and an off center camera. The design is inferior.

You can't get back to smaller screens once you get used to the bigger ones. Additionally, iPhones have atrocious screen to body ratio. OP3 has only one objective flaw - camera turns to shit on custom ROMs. Otherwise it's pretty much perfect.

I hate that this cancer pervades the front page with multiple threads, but without any consistently filterable keywords.

>people spend $800 instead of $200 on a phone so youtube opens one second faster
Good goyim!

OP3T is $400.

>talking about tech on a tech board

with you.

>spamming the front page with multiple threads about inane stupid shit
might as well post threads about tamogachis you fucking faggot

posting about tamagotchis is more tech than what you whiny bitch ass is posting

ITODDLERS BTFO

SE user here, the androids under 4.7" suck with their specs. I'd honestly use a candybar dumbphone or flip phone but for some reason carriers wont do 3g on some of them even when the phone itself supports it.

how about galaxy a3 2017

does the oneplus3T have a camera bump or curved back?

Thats not too bad considering other phone sizes but not much reason to change. I do have an old android in a drawer when i feel like playing around with ROMs, cause what else do you do on a Rooted android with no service

The former.

dropped

Don't drop your phone, user.

Don't worry, I use a case.

I don't buy iPhones for the hardware specs, buy it for the iOS ecosystem. I know that when I buy an iPhone, I'm getting access to services like iMessage and FaceTime, the AppStore, iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and more. The "walled garden" model is great for personal privacy. Apple is a company with no imcentive to track its customers, as they simply have other, much more profitable ways of making money. I take solace in knowing that the iOS bootchain is mostly open source, while the SEP is still closed to protect the safety of sensitive information like my passcode, fingerprint data, credit cards, and more. Developing an exploit that bypasses Apple's strict application sandboxing is practically impossible due to KPP (if persistence is desired) and therefore most attacks will certainly not be aimed at men, as firstly I'm not a target using an OS that has a minority share in the smartphone market, and that the resources requested to actually breach my device's security is so high that it's just not worth it, especially when there are apps that can detect it swiftly, and wiping all data is quick and seamless. The Apple experience is one that's simple; it just works, especially for,those who don't want to get involved with the technical side.

i still like the iOS interface way more, but yea the price is too damn high. the speed difference doesnt bother me much. got a (barely) used iphone SE for cheap, quite happy with it

not sure why people care this much

does it have handoff tho?

My god, I had to wait a whole half second for my self indulgent narcisistic demands to be met!

Truly I rue the day!

been using a google nexus 5 for the last few years, best phone i've ever had
need to replace it soon though, any ideas?
the screen shouldn't be too big, and preferably android

Only android phone worth buying is the S8/S8+

>because there is more to a phone than speed. and more to a phone than cost.
No there isn't, unless you are retarded.

>6gb ram in a fucking phone.
Jesus fucking chrsit, only had 6gb ram in my fucking pc till recently. Is it even needed on a phone. Not like you open multiple programs and tabs n shit like on a pc.

>samshit
>ever

It's not needed. And it doesn't affect performance. The phone doesn't even utilize it completely - 1.5GB are permanently free due to rather aggressive memory management. You can always tune it though.

so you'd use a phone with a text based interface and proprietary OS that has an app store with 50 apps 47 of which are shitty puzzle games made by some pajeet?

protip no you wouldnt

nice argument

>locked down brittle pos with retarded fingerprint scanner placement
>ever
Better?

Why do people think speed test actually matters. It's on realistically 20s difference between Iphone and Android.

>Lineage or Resurrection Remix

why do custom OSes have to all sound like hardstyle songs

Stay mad, stay poor.

Nice argument. Especially considering I never mentioned the price.

i honestly dont like the new phones with huge ass screens
like, it almost doesn't fit in my fucking pocket

If you are on Sup Forums, a technology board, you do not have the right to bitch about android or claim iDevices are better, which they aren't.
You see, any technologically inclined person will obviously use android. It gives better performance, for lower price and most of all it is customizable to the extent iDevices cannot match, which is exactly why we prefer Android phones. You can root them, play around with their internals and just use them to do whatever you want to.

>hurr some people just want to use their phones not hack them hurr
Then why the fuck are you posting on a TECHNOLOGY imageboard you faggot, go wank off in a consumer electronics forum

>hurr but it looks good and is a status symbol, lol youre virgin haha hurr
Like i said, go away to a fashion forum, really anywhere but a tech board

>hurr poorfag pajeet haha
Go buy the diamond encrusted iPhone then you cunt

>b-b-b-but muh jailbreak
nope, its just not at the same level, but its okay since you jailbreak guys are at least trying you can stay

whewlad. levels of autism unprecedented

curious how a four word post can trigger people into typing out meticulously crafted emotionally charged platonic dialogue style shitposts eagerly defending their beloved consumer tech

this

Then the bump doesn't matter

Go away itoddler
You know your toys are worthless and unwelcome here

>be OP
>h8 crApple
>compared OnePlus3T to iPhone +
>show performance dependent mostly on ISP
( Facebook, Youtube, Browser )
>Use faster ISP on One
>Use slower ISP on crApple
>feels 1337 he fooled some dumb fags

Bless your heart.

An Apple consumer is already fooled by default. It's a weak attempt to redpill ones who still have a remnant of a brain.

>reddit spacing
>retard "arguments"
like pottery

Are you seriously that ass-mad?

>Click on that webm
>Pajeet hands

Every time I try to look up a phone review there's like ten Indians and then the couple big channels

+1 on the 5.1 form factor, and even that's a bit large imo. Just wish Samsung dropped the obnoxious branding sooner, like they did on S8 now. S7 has a much lower SAR rating too, for anyone that cares and the performance isn't that far off and won't be as long as 4GB of RAM is enough.

Trying to press both at the same time is only something a POO would do.

>HELLO THERE MY FRIENDS THIS IS KASHMIR FROM SUPERHIGHTECHMOBILEREVIEWS AND TODAY WE HAVE THE...

I wouldn't even necessarily mind it if the Indian accent wasn't the worst in the world

Ahh! When will the OnePlus 5 come out! I'm in China and I only have a month left!

a new phone beats a last gen iphone, wow so surprised.

They're both current gen, in time for iPhone 8 the Oneplus 5 will be out too.

Both are using the same wifi.

The reason the iphone lost is because before that test he stressed both phones in benchmarks. iphones are famous for their overheating and subsequent thermal throttling.

Like I can offer any of these anyway...

What's the point of having a faster phone if you spend all your time autistically shitposting on desktop anyways?

because muh edge
ever been to xda?
everyone is like

Says the faggot brand worshippers that call everyone who refused to use their inferior products poor.

>have an iphone
>live your life like a normal person
>have a $5 chinkshit android
>spend hours sperging about iphone inferiority online

Lineage kinda makes sense though, since it's a successor to the most popular ROM.

The bait, it is so stale, my dog would sniff it not, let alone take a bite.

Srs tho, try harder fgt.

Anyone with a OnePlus 3T want to tell me if they have issues with wifi calling on T-Mobile?