Technology rage thread

Technology rage thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_forfeiture_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no.

i hate racists so much

Me too, user. Especially the black ones.

Haha great meme.

Tell him to poo again in loo lamao!

kek

>Meme'd Motorola G phone
>Arch-logo in the notification panel
>Animu tiddies in the lock screen
My fucking god. Why?

>this picture

c-can anyone source that image??

there you go i.imgur.com/8VHWsJa.png

a-arigato

You'd get arrested if you claimed that thing.

>Arch-logo in the notification panel
that's motorola assist you autist

Go to hell animelover.

I bet they'd ask you for the lock code in order to claim it and then arrest you on CP charges.

anime is not paedophilia niggers
the girl isnt even a loli

I wouldn't risk it anyway because there is a big difference between a policeman and a prosecutor. A prosecutor will have to actually think and consider if it's possible to get a conviction. A policeman will just imagine that something is illegal and arrest you and "confiscate" your property and make your life miserable regardless.

Here's an example to consider: A couple of friends started a graphical design business some years back. They decided to replace the Macs they were using so one of them put them up for sale. Some similar machines had been stolen in the area so they police went to his house and barked like dogs and acted all crazy. He explained that they bought those legally and they had receipts at the office. The police then raided the office and confiscated all the computer equipment there and all the receipts too.

I wouldn't go to the police and pick up that phone because they would probably arrest you and raid your home. It's enough to be an excuse to bully you and steal your property. Legality doesn't really matter.

That happened in a third world shithole... right?

3 4

thanks, this has literally been a ylyl cancer thread so far

>No sim card

THEY TOOK THE SIM OUT, THEY HAVE ULTERIOR MOTIVES

There was a guy over here that was arrested because of 2D.
He printed lots pictures of loli and toddlercon hentai and put it all over the walls on his room, though. He was like 35 or something.

Sure is summer in here already

Are you retarded OP?
The picture is pointless without context you retard.

Pajeets btfo

Hello pajeet

Seconded.

Did you miss me?

This plus the ledditor giving back the Starcraft source code makes me hate that site more than ever.

>LaSalle
There's weebs everywhere

>that chinkshit 5.25 Media Dashboard
Every fucking time

I think I'm missing the meme here. An Xbox dev PC with a card reader?

Reddit user destroyed Xbox Development Kit tower.

Why is that a problem?

He formatted 20G~ of Xbox dev tools because he's retarded.

can you run xbox games on your desktop computer*? you can't. and that's because all the secrets that machine held were obliterated because some 12 year old wanted a kewl computer case.

*inb4 xbox live.

in the proper hands, we could have had xbox emulation or even recovered alphas of games off storage.

Why would I want to play xbox games on my pc when I could just play pc games?

you wouldn't because you're a faggot.

>pays for Sup Forums pass
>retarded
like pottery

for the same reason there's emulators for every system ever.

just because you personally don't give a fuck doesn't mean there's no historical value in being able to play these games.

>Hating anime on a website created around the idea of talking about anime and is also owned by a Jap to boot.

I did not need to learn about this today
FUCK that guy

Fuck you with a rusty jackhammer

>Archfags on Motorola's design team

I said go to hell.

>normalfags still being assmad about anime on an anime website in the year of our lord 2017

triggered

Stay mad, my dude.

that's sounds like free money to me brothero

Dude he said "go to hell", that's the most tame insult I've ever heard right behind "you fricking frick".
I've never seen a more clear case of projection in my life. Stay mad, my dude.

I have some

Yea, in the US.

Oh man. That made me feel sorry for Ranjesh.

What's wrong with this? The whole purpose of thermal paste is to mitigate the roughness of metal. You're supposed to cover the whole thing (thinly) and not fucking SMEAR a drop over 15% of its surface

Look closely at those CPUs user.

ive never in my life dealt with an AMD chip but im pretty sure there's a sticker on it

i'm also sure you can figure out why that's bad on your own with that information

lol you ameriburgers are so fucking naive

its no wonder your media force-feeds you horror stories about refugees in europe 24/7. if any of your braindead corn-syrup laden cattle ever woke up for your state-induced delirium you would burn the fucking white house to the ground in under a day

BGA is fun

Yesterday, All my troubles seemed so far away.

hahah

HAHAHA

FUCK

Hahahahaha, enjoy your rape and your housing prices. Enjoy your socialized healthcare after the US tax payers stop paying for your military.

Literal toilet humour for 12 year olds

This is in Canada, cops won't do shit over some anime tiddies

>"i hate racists!"
>part of a race with an iron clad caste system
JUST

Go to heck, faggot. People ever hating on anime on an anime website is unforgivable sin.

you found the joke, good job user

loli garbage isn't illegal in the US you incredible faggot
keep your retarded thoughts and opinions inside your cuckold country

>police do this
>sue police department
>free money
oh woe is me, i sure hope the COPS DON'T RAID MY HOME FELONIOUSLY WINK WINK that sure would be inconvenient!

literally entrapment

Abdul, when did you learn English?! You should focus on your German studies so Ms. Fräulein's husband won't have such a hard time fetching you water and refreshments while you rail his wife.

wtf nice catch

wrong

Which part of his post was wrong?

one two three four

REV UP YOUR ENGINES

too bad it's completely legal for cops to simply take your shit without apparent reason: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_forfeiture_in_the_United_States

Perhaps you are unwiling to accept that things change, the site grown away from its original purpose, and you're a faggot.

ITS TIME FOR SCOTTYKILMER.COM

Why would they take your shit over some anime tiddies?
If anything they'll only go that far of you have a pound of grass in the back seat, too much paperwork otherwise

No its just you

>Why would they take your shit over some anime tiddies?
Because they can. That's the point the other anons were trying to make.

No reasonable human being would bother doing that, people are too lazy
Stop having periods over LE EBIL GUVERMENT

No it hasn't changed. Sup Forums is a technology board for anime fans. Sup Forums is a video game board for anime fans.

And Sup Forums is an anime board for people who hate anime

>2017
>falling for the religion meme
>hating anime on anime website
you should really re-evaluate your life-decisions

>another post-m00t newfag
'09 newfag here, even we hate you

>oh hey her arms are amputated
>oh wait no they're not
I sure am glad people can't hear me think

What the fuck is m00t

likewise ( ( ( my dude ) ) )

>doesn't know who Kallen Kozuki is

they both put the sticker that comes with the CPU (supposed to go on your case or something) onto the CPU.

The part where lolicon was made illegal nearly a decade ago.