Norway is the best Scandinavian country and this angers the swede and the dane...

Norway is the best Scandinavian country and this angers the swede and the dane. That is why they spread the lie that we were poor and stupid before we found oil and that the only thing that gave us the edge was oil.. well here is the proof that Sweden and Denmark can suck it. We are better than you and we would be even without oil.

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/tax/taxing-wages-20725124.htm
ssb.no/en/helse/statistikker/royk/aar/2016-01-14
ssb.no/en/varehandel-og-tjenesteyting/statistikker/alkohol/kvartal/2016-03-09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

flat > not flat
Denmark > Norway

But I thought Norway was Denmark, tho...

I'm so confused...

what the fuck do you even do? danes have legos and the swedes make furniture, vehicles and cucksheds

Did Spain get so much worse in 1938 because of the civil war?

we have massive amounts of hydro electric power (those countless waterfalls from the snowy mountains down into the fjord is run into turbines) so that the electric bill is very low even in winter. and fishing and.. stuff..

I dont know if we have contributed much to the world scene but that is not the point of Norway. The point of Norway is to make sure that everyone who lives here has a good life.

Look at the map again. you will see that all of those number are before we found oil

>he fell for the bantz

maybe, i dont even know, but this makes me think, why did the fucking civil war had to happen? spain is such a basket of hateful turds that just cant move on and unite. people here literally hopes that the economy goes bad when under the rule of politicians they dont like.

Norway is the only cool scandi desu.

>source: wikipedia.org

Swedens exports, but wait whats this?

You truly are very innovative!

>The point of Norway is to make sure that everyone who lives here has a good life.

fuck off cunt.
40% of what you earn is taken in taxes.
unless you are inhering shit or are getting free money from the state life here is shit.
"richest country in the world my ass".
you fucking norwegians are fucking delusionals as fuck, you keep saying that you are "richest country in the world" like that makes it real.

going out to eat a pizza: 30 dollars, going to get cigarettes: 20 dollars. a bottle of decent beer? 10 dollars.
cell phones? double of europe, new car= add 20% of european price.
You produce oil and yet you pay 2 dollars per liter.
your houses are made of wood.

in your hospitals you cant find a norwegian doctor, they are all swedes or asians, imported because you shithead cant even manage to complete your free and ridiculous university.

you see people in their 30s spending their life in oslo partying and living off of their parents or the state, all playing in bands or making some kind of ridiclous art while covered in tattoos(and hats).
speaking of oslo: its like taking a trip in a indian city that has been overrun by muslim niggers.

still, miles ahead of sweden and overral the best country ive ever been in, there would be plenty to fix.

Kek when the world eventually goes green Norway will seek to merge with Sweden

can't see norway in this list though

>40% of what you earn is taken in taxes.
european average

the overral taxation is way more than that, that is the basic taxes i get as an immigrant.
somebody earning more probalby pays more, business also pay more etc etc.

Move to Belgium.

oecd.org/tax/taxing-wages-20725124.htm

I doubt it, our taxes max out at 50% so stop crying about your 5k€ salary

>Prices match wages
Mindblowing indeed. Cost of living in Switzerland is even higher than here, and Iceland is about the same. Places like London gets you houses the size of a shed for the same price as a house here. Most major western European cities (or NA/Asian for that matter) have a cost of living higher than any of our cities.

Gas is expensive as we don't subsidize fuel at the pump. Our government tries to make green ways of traveling more attractive, hence electric cars are exempt from most taxes and fees and get you free parking, use of bus lanes etc. It's still ranked. Prices are relative to income as well, in Q2 of 2015 we spent 0.68% of our income on gas, the Americans 2.06% and the Brazilians 1.97%.

Cigarettes and other nicotine products are heavily taxed to discourage people from smoking, a ban buying these products for everyone born after 2000 is currently being pushed. Fuck smokers, bunch of degenerates. The taxes have worked as planned, one of the healthiest countries in the world in this regard:

ssb.no/en/helse/statistikker/royk/aar/2016-01-14

Alcohol is indeed expensive, and works as the second step next to the alcohol state monopoly (only place to get >4.75% alcohol) to keep the drunkards in check. Controversial? Sure, but it has many supporters as well.

ssb.no/en/varehandel-og-tjenesteyting/statistikker/alkohol/kvartal/2016-03-09

That said, the millions of Norwegians living just a few hours away from foreign borders do of curse have the option to be smart about it and use their purchasing power in much cheaper countries like Sweden, Denmark, Finland or Russia to buy all the listed items for 1/2, 1/3 or even 1/4th of the average price here, so it's really a non-issue if you're actually that desperate.

If you can't deal with the nanny state, this is definitely not the country for you. We do indeed have one of the richest middle classes, only Switzerland, Australia and some microstates can compete really.