NordVPN
AirVPN
ovpn.to
nvpn.net
perfectprivacy
securevpn.net

thanks senpai

mullvad or die

>Sup Forums pretends to be Sup Forums, again and shows just how little they know about VPNs.
Enjoy getting rekt by Fourteen Eyes or an MLAT you edgy fuckos try and script kiddie hax0r someone for beating you on whatever the current first person shooter is.

openvpn on my raspberry pi

you sound so smart

Go back to playing Call of Doody, faggot.

k

You ate the bait.

WTF is wrong with all of you niggers holy shit
just use a VPS and setup openVPN on it and you're fucking done
my setup:
>1 core 3GHz
>2 GiB of RAM
>10 GiB SSD
>1 GiB up/down
>3 euro shekels/months

by doing your setup yourself you get unlimited number of devices and you're sure your VPN is nolog
and optionally you can setup Unbound so you don't have to use a DNS provider
with this setup I can torrent all I want anywhere, no one can do shit about it, even my cucked university network that's blocking everything

are there thousands of other users connected to your vps at any given time or just you?

Where did you get a VPS for 3€/month that lets you torrent?

I don't know but I always get full speed when uploading/downloading shit though my vps
Of all the connection I've used it on, the best was 20 MiB down/up and the VPS could keep up easily
Why wouldn't my VPS provider allow me to torrent? Before torrenting I checked the IPs around mines to see if anyone was torrenting with DHT enabled and I found lots of guy doing this
It's been 2 years and I never had a problem with them

A lot of VPS providers kick you out when they get complaints from copyrighting companies.

Seconding for Nord. Good mix servers from around the world, many of which allow for P2P traffic.

Well I'll wait until they kick me out then. So far so good

Who is your VPS provider? I have been searching, but they are either expensive, or have "no torrents" policy.

Is aruba ok for daily web usage vpn, no filesharing, hosting.

1€/Month

You can't make your own VPN?

You can't bump your own threads you brainlet.

Maybe he is the bait.
Maybe we are all bait.

>Get the cheapest 2.99 € server on netcup.de/
>Sign up with completely false data
>Get a prepaid sim card and give it as phone number
>They will call you (even if your phone number is from abroad)
>Pretend to be the false data given
>Install Socks5 server on cheap server
>Enjoy your very own Kraut IP Address

Hell yeah dude, mine has a monthly data cap of 1tb of course I'm gonna torrent on it.

wtf you have a data cap? what is this kikery seriously. Those exist only on mobile data plan

It's only like 2 euro so whatevs, they just limit your transfer speed once you hit the cap

affirmative

mantisvpn here, pretty well priced and quite anonymous

How is the VPS nolog? Wouldn't the VPS provider mark you down every time you connect?
Not to mention possibly keeping track of all your unencrypted web-to-VPS traffic.

>At least I have an encrypted tunnel.
You do know if you pay for it you have an encrypted tunnel and plausible deniability/anonimity in the form of noise from thousands of other users, along with the likely of your VPN provider actually not keeping logs (like they say), otherwise it would come out after an arrest and they'd lose customers and money.

This if you're just torrenting or browsing sites not allowed in your country.

Otherwise, TailsOS on a flash drive and only use it on public wifi or any other internet connection that can't be traced directly back to you.

Very satisfied with Nord. Onion routing, P2P and a wide variety of servers.

PIA. Servers are throttled to 40mbps for me so I only use it for public wifi and basic browsing (placebo). I end up disabling it just to get my full 100mbps since I never got an ISP notice and most good sites have it blocked.