TFW you will never know what it's like to be a woman

>TFW you will never know what it's like to be a woman
>TFW you will never know what putting in a tampon is like
>TFW you will never know what it's like to carry breasts around
>TFW you will never know what it's like to shop for cute clothes
>TFW you will never know what it's like to have a vagina
>TFW you will never know what it's like to be treated as a woman

can't deal with this. I just want to know what it's like!

>tfw I have to content myself with having my boipucci pounded instead of a regular pussy

I don't know that feel.

I think you just have low testosterone, see a doctor and if they don't prescribe it buy some online and start lifting

I can cope with my lack of cuteness by acknowledging that both of my sisters have shit normie personalities. I assume i'd be insanely boring as well.

>see a doctor for testosterone
For being gay? If it was that easy to be straight, why didn't anyone tell me?

Already lifting btw.

>Wants his ass fucked
>Has normal testosterone

I could understand being a top at least but this is just pure mental illness

It was a common courtesy type thing

I want to know too!

Yeah, all I want is an easy life.

But this is only for women here.

t. Loser looking for excuses

Pay attention to it.
Women are much less expect than men.

>TFW you will never know what it's like to carry breasts around
Me too

It deosn't feel like anything.
Just tits.

>you will never be able to poop your pants and get away with it
>you will never be able to stand and observe boys pee in the men's room
>you will never be able to wear really tight overalls
>you will never be able to molest over fifty kids and then get off scot-free
>you will never be able to wear victorian dresses as an autistic woman
>you will never be able to actually log onto tumblr without answering security questions
>you will never be able to clean your orfices with toothbrushes
>you will never be able wipe yourself down after peeing
>you will never be able to go to school naked and have everyone absolutely love you for it
uhh, shoot me?

don't mind if i do

>tfw I know all those feels

Describe them

How do they feel? I must know

You can have sex with men that has penetration that doesn't require gettiing man dick in ass numale.

This.

Being a top at least i can understand - You're so high testosterone that you want to fuck everything that moves, commendable.

but being a bottom you might as well sudoku

>Another quality post brought to you by Kanada

1. normal, I was never anything else
2. can't help, I don't use them
3. comfy, they're small
4. like boys playing vidya
5. comfy, but I never had a dick so I can't compare
6. sometimes good, sometimes like shit

>another canadian desperately claims that he's high test
not everyone has virgin-tier taste, okay boy?

>ur a virgin if you don't want to get fucked in the ass like a girl

Pathetic low test beta

I guess it's pros and cons just like being a man desu

exactly, everything in life has pros and cons, user

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a man?

>actually wanting to be a woman
Only real benefit I can think of is how easily a woman can get sex, but that's because women don't want pure sex as much as men do, so that's a catch-22. Everything else seems much worse.
>If you're an interesting or non-normie woman, you get shamed and memed on until you become normie (whereas men can be interesting/unique and sometimes still accepted by society)
>Vastly inferior in terms of strength or physical ability, basically at the mercy of every man you ever come into contact with (also you can never have dreams of being a top athlete because no one gives a shit about women athletes)
>Men will give you free shit and easy life but in return you have to live a lie pretending to care about them (this may be easy for women since they do it so often, but this would be impossible for me)
>Men only want you for sex, at a certain point you realize no one actually loves you and they only want your holes
>Once you get older and your looks start to fade, no one gives a shit about you anymore

if I was a woman I would try to enjoy all the free sex and drugs while I could but for the most part my life would be way worse

not only wondered, I always wanted to have a dick (not even memeing), it's by far more hygienic and practical (and I always wanted to make pee pee standing :3)

It's funny how I am the opposite of you and have always wondered what it is like to have a vagina.

I guess the grass is always greener meme really is true. It's not that fun though, it kind of gets annoying actually

>>Vastly inferior in terms of strength or physical ability

True

Being a man is pretty great but I've just always been curious about women and how life is like from their POV

What's with all the poofters

Mr. Trudeau the has dispatched two groups of agents from the Canadian Secret Service Against Discrimination, Prejudice, Hate Speech and Other Violations of Social Justice and Equality (CSSADPHSOVSJE).

Your locations have been identified.

disgusting tbqh

I don't understand traps

Like ok they look kind of cute in clothes sometimes but other than that 99% of them have male facial structure(unless surgery'd) AND they have a wilted, lifeless man's penis and a man's asshole. Fucking gross

I never said it was bad. Just wondering

it IS bad

HIS COUNTRY HAS A WOLF HEAD FULL OF FRENCH FAGS

You're right

Why is this r9k?

I don't want to be a woman I just want to know what it's like