How did you make your money on the internet? Let's get some ideas and inspirations flowing

How did you make your money on the internet? Let's get some ideas and inspirations flowing.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

How much could one make running a simple chan site?

Depends on how you monetize it. Twitter has a butt load of users but still has trouble making money off of them.

I spend all my money on the Internet but I imagine it's easy to make money if you come up with a good idea that people are willing to pay for and get the huge financial backing to fund the start up, not too hard I guess.
Another good idea is to send emails to many people pretending to be their bank or Google or Apple or PayPal or amazon etc, you can then steal their login details and quickly rob them. Or pretend to be a very person who needs to transfer some funds out of the country in return for a cut.
Or make YouTube videos and monetize them. Good luck.

I sell courses about how to make money online by selling courses teaching people how to make money online :^)

I'm interested

Just follow this affiliate link of mine to sign up for shopify and you'll be selling chinkshit to normies faster than you can say "6 thousand dollars per month is enough to live my dream life!"

Don't forget to fake it til ya make it :^) you get out what you put in. If this were easy everyone would do it. SEO, longtail-keyword research. 1on1 training via skype digital nomad freedom business lifestyle

Year or two ago Twitter seemed like it was looking to get bought now its just turning into a liberal political tool.

Its never not lost money.

>
>
>Year or two ago Twitter seemed like it was looking to get bought now its just turning into a liberal political tool.
>
>Its never not lost money.
So true

Invent a time machine and buy bitcoin in 2010.

>make your own OS out of linuks by renaming it
>be russian
>sell it like it alternative to windows through government

making one of those normie book clickbate websites looks like pretty easy money

Oh man.. I wish. I fucked up.

>making one of those normie book clickbate websites looks like pretty easy money
Doesn't seem like a solid plan man. Click bait is too old school, normies are beginning to catch that shit.

Ya me too. Really surprised it has any value desu.

72k/year is not bad desu

Why not get into the CPA business? I suggest you to sign up here: cpalead.com

I remember reading that you should definitely invest in it in an investment magazine in about 2011 but I was 15 and had no money. FACK.

>
>I remember reading that you should definitely invest in it in an investment magazine in about 2011 but I was 15 and had no money. FACK.
Same here

Pureprofile surveys
Have a dozen accounts and have made over $600 AUD, pretty good for a NEET

>2011
>15
Fuck off underage.

Make an imageboard and sell it to chinkmoot.

(2017-2011)+15=21 you retard

Trollollloll

dividends

I do a few things.

I like microstock images, I have a game on Steam, I make android apps via contract, I sell things on ebay/amazon, I have a shitty website with some ads on it, and I trade/sell items on steam which I later sell for USD.

I can live my entire life without leaving my apartment.

>I can live my entire life without leaving my basement.
Fixed.

I don't really like basement suites, they always feel dank for some reason. Cheaper though, but then I've never been very good with my money lol

How much is it to publish a game on Steam?

$100 USD. But they're going to change it in a few months to "anywhere between $200 and $5000"

i bought a used 3ds for 70 bucks, put luma on it, edited some pokemons into my savegame, sold them, reloaded savegame, sold them , reload savegame .... etc.
Made about 600€ profit by adversiting at some german ebay run craiglist site in 2 months .but trading pokemons takes a shitton of time so i eventually dropped it

Just one $100 fee?
I know Apple charges $100 per year for the App Store, and takes 30% of the revenue

Ads

>being this new

Nice... Amway 2.0, and newfags please don't ask me for details...

This, make some bullshit ego boosting tests

bought a bunch of ethereum for 8$ each :^) plus developer

Same here i actually was about to buy some in 2012 but i forgot to do it ... teo years later i was drowned in rage when i find out the prices went up to the sky

Bump

Steam also takes 30%

dude you don't need ideas to make money on the internet, there's literally millions of ways

so many fucking ways

its not hard

Here's a b2b strategy

1. pick any industry that struggles to use computers or has shit m$ teir software (this is most industries)
2. interview people that work in that industry to figure out what their operational pains are
3. prototype something within a week to solve their problems
4. sell the prototype to employees
5. build for real
6. get the company to buy it because all their employees are already using it
7. repeat
8. ???
9. profit

That implies that everyone has admin privileges on their work pcs