Just applied to target's electronics department. What am I in for?

Just applied to target's electronics department. What am I in for?

If you're not white, prepared to get fucked with. Target is a fascist organization solely devoted to serving white folks with money. They will drive you out within a month OP. Just don't show up.

hopefully the 11th grade

Is this true? I thought Target was a SJW company
If thats the case I might apply there

fucking target is a racist conspiracy now too? Maybe you just think people are fucking with you because you're a goddamn retard

That guy is retarded. Target is full on tranny bathroom SJW bullshit

It's true. Their logo is a subliminal message. A bulls eye target on a white background. They are targeting whites and ONLY whites.

>What am I in for?
Stupid people asking stupid questions.
Stupid, incompetent coworkers .
Depending on the area you live in, stupid "youths" trying to steal vidya and other dumb shit.
Lastly, the development of suicidal tendencies and longterm major depression.
Have fun, kiddo!

target only hires on a seasonal basis
you'll be fired before summer is even over

this is how they can avoid paying benefits or even full time most days of the week

I doubt its that bad. It's a shitty job but as long as you're not susceptible to crippling depression you'll be fine. Go in, do your job, get out, play video and browse Sup Forums, sounds like an okay life to me.

I'm sure mandated healthcare coverage and arbitrary minimum wage increases have nothing to do with this

No, they were doing this before the minimum wage hikes, even in california.

An easy, laid back job for a couple of months
Retail is fun

>Do you do returns here?
>Where is X?
>Excuse me, do you work here?

Every day. At least once.

this must be bait
thanks for derailing this thread with Sup Forums

>target
Dont even bother OP

I need money.

>Excuse me, do you work here?
No I'm Agent 47 and stole this uniform from the guy I killed getting in here. What size shoe are you?

target more like fart-get

This site is for adults only, please leave.

This
I can't believe I'm saying this but Target (and Kroger too) are worse companies than walmart (and walmarts shit)

I need money myself but trying to find a job that isn't retail (even though retail itself is dying) or fast food is hard as hell right now. I feel your pain OP.

probably not much more than internal social politics and people walking up to ask you what the price of a product is because nothing in that fucking section is clearly priced.