This guy pretty much sums up the GPU market atm

This guy pretty much sums up the GPU market atm.
>Nvidia is too expensive.
>AMD is too unreliable.

AMD is shit in the GPU department but Nvida is holding stronk

Nvidia is abandoning gamurs

Ai is cooler

>GPU's

nvidia is not too expensive

What did he mean by unreliable?
The RX series are looking pretty strong and the HD7xxx series and the R7's and R9's are holding pretty well today.

If he's talking drivers, please stop with that meme.

It is if you're 16.

Bitches gonna bitch

>This Ferrari/Mercedes/Bentley is too expensive mommy why don't they make it cheaper xD

JUST WAIT user

Nvidia is only overpriced if you only look at hardware specs. A whole lot of that money goes into drivers and R&D. I just wish Nvidia would stop sabotaging their cards. First the 970 and now the 1060, arguably even the entire 10xx lineup thanks to the nonexistent support for contemporary APIs. They could also stop wasting so much money on marketing, those graphs aren't fooling anyone.

>What did he mean by unreliable?
I guess that he magically wants a much smaller company like AMD to put out cards at the same rate a giant like NVidia does.

Nvidia isn't 'too expensive' it's highway robbery unless you buy last year's gen on a massive sale, that's the only way it's worth it.
Also I've never had a problem with an AMD graphics card, these people are the equivalent of babbies who use Windoze their entire life and then can't into Linux because "command line is hard :("
It's the same damn thing, get a clue kiddies.

>cheap
>reliable

Pick one.

It's funny because AMD drivers have been pretty good for almost like three years now. Nvidia has been beating that dead horse's bones for a long time now.

(you)

Kyro's gonna make a comeback!

yes we need reliably useless cheapshit solutions

nvidia is cheaper than amd tho

>not using built in intel 5000HD and run a cool 45W station
oh I see, you guys are what people refer to as "gaymers"

If you look at the current market that's been raped by cryptofaggots, sure. Once it crashes things go back to normal they might be even cheaper due to all the second hand cards on the market.

> Nvidia cards are like expensive sports cars with lifetime service warranties

miners haven't affected rx 580 stock here in europe from what i've seen. amd and nvidia are generally competitive but it's always nvidia are cheaper by that small amount just like in america amd is cheaper by ~$30

>Brands designed to flaunt wealth as a fashion statement are expensive for no reason
Look, Tesla was expensive, that isn't stopping them from trying to bring electric motors to the middle class budget with the Model 3. They want to bring good, newer technologies to the mainstream.
Jesus Christ just buy Apple already, since you care about fashion statements over actual technology.

I don't get it. If you have money to buy a proper diplay you sure as hell have money to buy 1070/1080.

On the other hand AMD cards are fucking value right now. Also, you don't have to be afraid about your card just shutting down just after warranty (I'm referring to 970/980 cards).

nvidia isn't expensive, you can get a gt740 for 30bucks

dammit i just want a 150-200$ gpu to max out all gayms in 1400p for the next 2 years is that too much to ask im poor pls help

Get a Fury.

There are 3rd parties. Intel is one, USB video etc

GTX 1060.

Won't last 2 years in 1440p user.

You only have a $200 budget user, its the best you can do with that.