As a slav, i would probably destroy every westerner irl

as a slav, i would probably destroy every westerner irl
why slavs are toughest whites? it cant be cold, since scandies are massive fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0OHnqLG7rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because you are psuedoniggers

Wojtek pls back to toilet

Because slavs are literally niggers in disguise.

Real slav is pure north muscle

>slavs can break you legs and grind you blows with cold blood
>westerners are cute and good at math

Wat?

Oh you gotta post with a proxies now. Try a Canada one. Australians already fucked their reputation anyway.

They have nothing to live for so they don't mind getting permanent braindamage or dying over a fight over minor shit that normal people just shrug at and decide the stress isn't worth it.

Harsh upbringing, poor shithole, masculine society and all that. If you go back 100 years Scandies were quite tough, just times have changed

excuses
excuses
excuses
youre all making me smile inside. bunch of benders, your sheltered life isnt even 1/10 what it really is

So you're a bitch that caught a break?

>I would probably destroy
B этoм вcя пpoблeмa пpoхop, вы блядь пиздитe дoхyя, a кoгдa к дeлy пpихoдит тo вopyeтe и yбивaeтe дpyг дpyгa
Taк чтo пpoдoлжaй пocтить cвoи пpoхлaдныe кaк бы ты пoбeдил зaпaд

Because you guys get in fights
We used to, but our generation has grown up nearly completely sheltered
Small towns and more rural areas still get in a good, fair rumble regularly but big city folks don't

Because it's retarded you fucking neanderthal

Fighting is for teenagers, if you're over 18 and still "fight" you're either a nigger or a retarded redneck white trash

All slavs I met are pretty tiny and thin dudes.
Looks pretty weak.
I think it's compensation for them to act tough.

I still can't imagine that a slav can destroy anything.

Some people like the adrenalin rush and as long as it is done with some kind of honourcode , like not kicking someones head in if he lies down/ganging up it seems to be a better qay to solve petty issues avout broken pride then to file lawsuits.

Sadly more people here *coughturks* along political radicals dont stop anymore if some lies on the ground.

You should get a lifelong sentence regardless of your age for killing someone like that. It must stop.

It's just idiotic overall

I can't really think of anyone who does this except for teenagers, 3rd worlders and genuine losers with nothing going for them in life.

Try an "adrenaline rush" of getting a better physique, having sex with your girlfriend or earning more money. This is just plain stupid

god, I hate slavs, we're fucking subhumans
Hitler was right, we should have been killed

Because no race is necessarily inferior or superior to the other.

Each have their own evolutionary traits that allow them to survive in certain climates.

>mfw the toughest guy I ever knew was a lanky fucker with glasses
Saw him beat the ever loving shit of some guy that though he was big and strong and could intimidate him.

The real over compensating guys are those at the gym 1 hour a day trying to get muscles. Know a guy like that too. Lets just say he froze up, pussied out and went home.

>all that time in the gym and still a pussy.

Yeah, I saw drunken slavs fighting already quite often. It's fun to watrch them punching in the air and getting knocked out with one touch.

>If you try to improve yourself and your body you are compensating

Great b8

But really please elaborate on how it's "compensating"

He was martial artist actually. Iirc came in 3rd in the national teak-won-do championship. Lanky fuck that could beat the ever loving shit out of anyone in 10 seconds flat.

the story is essentially
>guy acts tough
>thinks he can bully him
>lanky fuck takes no shit
>"tough" guy asks him for a 1v1
>gets rekt
>asks for a rematch because hurt pride
>gets KO'd
Lesson is to be nice to people

Seems like you were triggered lad

>why slavs are toughest whites?
>implying slavs are white

I just want you to explain.

When someone wears nice clothes or drives a nice car is he compensating for a small dick?

When someone reads books is he compensating for boring personality?

When someone tries to earn a lot of money is he compensating for some other flaw?
In fact should we stop improving ourselves at all? wouldn't want to compensate now would we

>That story

Have you considered maybe because he's a blackbelt and has experience with fighting you fucking retard? No shit that someone who doesn't know how to fight gets beaten by someone training for years

>This guy who knows how to fight and has trained for years can beat up someone who has never fought
>BODYBUILDERS WHO DONT TRAIN FOR FIGHTING BTFO

>No shit that someone who doesn't know how to fight gets beaten by someone training for years
That wasn't the point. Point is the "tough" guy would have never gone after him if he didn't think he was stronger. Typical behaviour of your ordinary gym monkey after some gains and half a year of gym.

Why would you be a body builder? What are you building your body for? It's obviously not to defend yourself right? So, what is it for, just superficial looks?

Compensating for something?

>One guy represents everyone who goes to the gym

Maybe because you like to look good and it's a fun hobby that you enjoy how it makes you feel?

have you considered something?

>Muh self defense

Get a knife/gun/pepperspray
1000x better self defense than some autistic martial arts shit.

>Compensating

There's that word again, explain in what way improving yourself is compensating.

I don't know why even germans think that they are better than us
they are half-slav wild hunters from North and literally looks like our evil twins

we also can have black hair and big eyebrows (I have), they not

The cheapest internet store in Latvia is this Russian run establishment that always makes you wait 2 weeks for everything because they don't keep a stock, but order things from warehouses in Poland or Lithuania.
It's a long wait, but as a result they do have a huge selection.
Seeing as the whole point of it is being cheap, I also make a habit of not paying for delivery but collecting the things from their office.
They usually have this 1 clerk handing out orders. Sometimes there are 2, but that 1 guy is always there.
He's very cute in how he speaks Latvian and I like to make him blush. For example when I had ordered a wifi antena, as he brought it out for me and was printing receipt to sign, I started to.. handle it suggestively. I tell him now I will have the biggest antenna in the neighbourhood. Very powerful. I worry it could get too hot. Does he have experience of such a thing?
He was trying to ignore at first, but turned as red as a communist and then was very awkward about giving me pen to sign the receipt.
Very cute, I tried same phrases on my gf, but she was not impressed. I think I will thermal paste in syringe next.

You're not a slav, Asparuh

youtube.com/watch?v=q0OHnqLG7rE

Yeah, its real "fun" to mindlessly lift weights. Who are you lying too?

You know what is actually fun? Playing football with friends or any other actual sport. That's fun.

>he advises people to get pepper spray
>he advises people to get knives and guns
top kek

>Yeah, its real "fun" to mindlessly lift weights. Who are you lying too?

It's not mindless it makes you feel great and it is very fun and addictive to see yourself get stronger every month and look better. It releases endorphins and having a nice pump feels incredible

>You know what is actually fun? Playing football with friends or any other actual sport. That's fun.

You can do that too

>>he advises people to get pepper spray
>>he advises people to get knives and guns
>top kek

If you're going to talk about self defense then why not get them instead? pepperspray some faggot and kick his teeth in when he can't see. I guarantee no amount of Jackie Chan kung-fu will help there

>or drives a nice car
This is a very sensitive topic here.
There are cars that show you stupidity, compensation, success or knowledge.

When you look at someones car with a little experience you have already a good view of the person driving it.

slavs are also smarter

Sounds like sour grapes to me

>I-i can't afford his nice car but that's ok he probably has a small dick! And that car sucks too, I dony want it anyway!!

>shitskin turk the post

I for example bought a mercedes.
It has the image of the old peoples car.
But in my combination it would say about a risk avoiding serious personality.

American cars a very rare here, so of course i can't tell anything about them.