Why does every race hate black people?

Why does every race hate black people?

Whites, Asians, Indians, Arabs...they all hate the melanin enriched negroes

Whites, Arabs, Indians and Asians all actually accomplished something at one point in history. The same can't be said about blacks.

Stephen a smith is so annoying, holy shit

There were black Arabs who were sultans, there were black Indians who were rulers and leaders, there were black men in Asia who were military forces against natives.

Really it's silly for a paki to act as though blackness is not found outside of Africa.

I want a hot black gf

What is Mali Empire, Abbysnia, Axum, Nubian Kingdom etc.

WE

>Abbysnia, Axum
>implying Ethiopians aren't white

sounds like fairy tales tbqf

East Africans look whiter because they mixed with Arabs and Jews for centuries.

Humans in general don't get along, but the further away from white/Caucasian you are the more looked down upon
Prove me wrong

Our mixing is over stated and far more ancient. Our ancestors were in Arabia Felix before Arabs, our cushitic Agaw like influences are still found in Mehri, Socotran and other native tribal populations that didn't fully assimilate into the invading Semitic influence of the north.

Overall we are ethiopic and ethio-somali, we are not mulattoes and then Jewish influences is minor on a genetic scale and is again ancient.

White people got to them.

>Whites, Asians, Indians, Arabs...

They all hate each other more though.

Meaningless kingdoms.

no one in iran hates black people

we have a nickname for them: Caco Sia, black bro

WE have plenty of Black Iranians from african ancestry and we love them all very much

Iran has white, brown, and black people. Maybe the victorian beauty standards could have remained in Iran, but we have no racism toward skin color.

Kingdoms that had zero impact on the world outside of Africa

>implying that the kingdom of kush didn't have an impact

>implying that lack of communication between other cultures didn't impact them.

I don't know what Sup Forums teaches you lad, but I'd say it's more historic reviosnism.

Also what is the Ethiopian Empire?

I don't. I don't hate anyone based on their race. I judge a man by his actions and strength of character, not the colour of his skin.

Genetic memory: Blacks were the original people all the others had to evolve and surpass when they left Africa.

> Why does every race hate black people?

> Whites, Asians, Indians, Arabs...they all hate the melanin enriched negroes
We don't hate negroes because there is no negroes in our country. Think about it.

Their broad features and jaws are the features associated with the lower classes and the poor in other races.

My people are beautiful and handsome

I like black people. Well, at least the guys with big cocks (which is all of them btw).