Please, don't support gay tourism in your country. You can gain money in another ways...

Please, don't support gay tourism in your country. You can gain money in another ways. All of your country's problems can be fixed, except gay tourism.

Gay tourism ruined my state. Every place is full of faggots, you can't walk alone without see bearded faggots holding hands. This data says that more than 1 million of gays come here per year, 1 FUCKING MILLION, man REEEEE. It's also full of gay marines. Nuke this place.

redlightr.io/inside-brazils-gay-sex-tourism-industry/

We are currently mass shooting our faggots. Step it up monkey

Your country was used a a ground test by the Zionist

>you can't walk alone without see bearded faggots holding hands
Man, this sure is much worse than favelas where people die every day from gang shootings and whatnot. Gays being gay.

How awful. Truly you have known real suffering.

>you can't walk alone without see bearded faggots holding hands

Wow, triggered much?

Are you iliterrate?

>All of your country's problems can be fixed, except gay tourism

>jealous that gay people are more attractive than you

LOL

>brazils problems can be fixed

>>>All of your country's problems can be fixed, except gay tourism

Yes, they can.

I saying that you are a little whiney bitch more than making a statement on Brazil's politics, m8.

You are degenerated as fuck. You felt up men who you've never seen in your life and with families and old people seeing all of this stuff.

Criminality = Flu, can be cured
Poverty = Tuberculosis, can be cured
Slums = Cancer, can be cured

Gay Tourism = AIDS itself, there is no come back

at last I truly see

But your state is already gay as fuck

>Gay tourism is the first problem of 3rd world countries, not poverty and criminality
BR protestant nigger

I think it's because they have more money

People everyday in the philippines die of hunder, malnutrition, lack of fund of social welfare and you are telling people not to take cash? Seriously a hurt feelings is much more easier to bear than no fucking cash

Wait... Is gay tourirm stromlng there? I thought your tourism was only families and single males.

So much related kek

Traps?