If any of you know anything about PNG share....my little sister is there and th country is in chaos...her phone died...

If any of you know anything about PNG share....my little sister is there and th country is in chaos...her phone died. Students are rioting against policr shots fired...people dead. Aussie here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anything? Anyone?

Maybe she shouldn't have gone to that jungle shithole in the first place. Someone's probably eating her brains right now.

Do you still have partisans living in the mountains

No, but I'm still paying a family of jews so they can hide in my cellar.

I fucked up. They're paying me, of course.

You're paying them huh... Those Jews are exploiting you I think slovenia

It's a bit too early in the morning, I admit.

She's white and vunerable you dont understand.....its just me and her and i literally don't understand that country she's a missionary... the news is jumbled and disjointed

There is no way to civilise jungle cannibals. She will learn the hard way.

whta the fuck are you trying to achieve by posting here you dumb shit contact your embassy or something

It's like 11 am there dude

So you know what's going on? I literally have no clue I'm flipping tthe fuck out man........she knew what she signed up for but i am her only family.....anything will be helpful Sup Forums is my last hope

Hell yeah dude of course a Slovenian knows all about the current events of the half island nation of Papua New Guinea

They have no clue where she is....last they heard she was in the capital city (port moresby) heading out to some other remote place called alotau

No, all I know is Papua New Guinea is one of the last places where cannibalism is practiced and people kill their elders with sticks.

I woke up one hour ago so I'm not 100% up and running yet.

I just don't know whats going on and that's terrifying AF the country is falling apart

It is but she's there as a missionary and tensions escalated between students and govt she was telling me....her phone cut out 3 days ago

Go find her

she ded Jim

I know a guy who's working over there at the moment, for some sort of mining (gas?) operation. Dude is a grizzled looking motherfucker with an eyepatch, looks tough as shit. He must make crazy money but he drives one of the shittiest, most beat up old cars you'd ever see in the city, it's funny. Anyway I have no idea what's going on over there, hope your sister is ok m8

Thanks bro, she's fine

I am planning to....will be booking tickets in the nect week, scared af a Lankey tall white guy in land of the unknowns searching for missing sister...seriously she's all i have and i would - ade thru hells darkest pitts for her and i see this as that.

I hope she is i will be goin there in the next week...

So why exactly did you guys even show up to the last rugby World Cup final if you didn't even perform

Because aussie....

Damn....7:34 am pm (19:34)

should have fucked off when you had the chance white boi

You better not be a proxy
Post proofs now

>Sup Forums is my last hope
anyone who says these words is doomed

Pretty sure he's legit and posted here before

Mate I'm not sure whether you're kidding or not, but get in touch with the Embassy

Why are you letting that chink drown?

Where in PNG are you? What's the situation...don't give me that white boy black boy bullshit.

>I'm going to study overseas, hmm where should I go, Europe, North America, Korea...ah I know, I'll go to Peepoo New Guinea
She deserves to get disemboweled and sacrificed

>never been to PNG....
>will be over soon

Okay desu she should be fine. Unless she was anywhere near the University of PNG around the time she should be fine. No one died and I hardly doubt any foreigners were involved. Additionally there was no "storming of residences" bullcrap. Don't worry, unless of course your sister's dumb and went out at night.

Haven't you been reading you fuck...she's a missionary and uptight religious...helping disadvantaged people, she's fuckin 19

And Russians.

Hmmm ok that rules out the capital port moresby... she was there 3-4 days ago but i doubt it now it must the the town called alotau..all i have is that name.

She will learn

she's fahkin fine. The only places chimping out atm are hagen and lae, the capital was the start of the nigger uprising but it was short lived. I don't know much about alotau for this situation but it's one of the safest places in PNG. If she's coming to Port Moresby tell her to be VERY VERY careful and not to go out at night and for GOD's sake don't go to the setttlements

Anyone in Cairns got a boat?

Hello sir I am investigator for PNG police force, my connection is not good so I have to connect through British server. Please post pictures of your sister so we can more easily identify her.

Thank you for your time we wish you best of luck in this dark situation.

Thanks based user i will but i do have a couple contacts her mates who are in the port of moresby somewhat...will get onto them, hagen? Lae? These names mean nothing but if alotau is safe that's good to know

this OP

What's the maximum sentence for impersonating a police officer in PNG, officer?

I do not know as I am not an impersonation. Please it is very important we have busy schedule if you request our assistance please post pictures immediately.

Me and my sister

I know you're not and baiting me but thats me and my sister a year ago

Thank you for providing a picture but we need just a few more information. Do you have any pictures of her without clothes on? In swimwear or underwear would do and will make it easy for our investigators to find your sister.

Thank you

Fuck

Alotau's generally ok since it's a tourist town with based locals who are used to foreigners. Plus not much development so criminals don't dwell there

Riots shootings are between uni students and cops.
White girl.
Nothing to do with her.
>just the usual rape a white girl thing, so no different to any other day in PNG

No you fuck...

Thanks man thats good to hear she's somewhat ok.

Rape a white girl? When did this become a thing she told me only good things about PNG

> Sup Forums is my last hope

You may be fucked.

Hope not i am goin there next week

pls let us take your natural gas reserves

What a qt

She'll be fine

>PNG in chaos
JPG should expect refugees

Go die finfag

Salty. So salty.

All I know about PNG is it's a rightful Indonesian clay

Don't have a tiff m8

Fuck off

>kuru: fucked up incurable disease which you can only get if you eat dead people
PNG is the weirdest place on earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

I would never let my sister travel there unless with a shotgun.

I rightfully don't give tro flying fucks about indonesia, from whhst I've heard.... shit tier std riddled ugly hookers/trannies and shit tier people seems to me even PNG fucked up right now with shootings/cannibalism is better than a cuck country like indonesia.

OP here, she was doing missionary workfor her church volunteering

Fuck off worst neighbour

now she is in missionary position as a dozen weird midgets fuck her with penis sheaths.

Are you the same Sup Forums guy who was on last night?

>If any of you know anything about PNG share
The state of Papua New Guinea is located on the western half of the island of New Guinea, the second largest island in the world. It is extremely mountainous and was up until the late 20th century populated by primitive tribes who shared no common language.

>cuckstamp flag
>talking about cuckiness

>shitonesia
>insulting anyone

Looks like someones mad they cant rule over PNG anymore

>malingsia
>have no dignity
>british puppet
>have no culture

LMAO is she doing medical work?

How old are you son 12?

PNG ain't like Aus with our superfast fibre to the house broadband interwebs.

>ywn be a grizzled looking motherfucker with an eyepatch who looks tough as shit and makes crazy money

Fuzzy Wuzzy, my son. You are headhunter now. You must choose flag. Will you take glorious Anglo emblem, or Pirate/Africa-tier black flag?...

Hope this isn't real. Otherwise your sister is already lying dead in a pitch after being gang-raped-

The question here is how will you feel once she shows up with her little halfbreed