/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user orders a screen protector, it arrives broken • user is happy with a bunch of different socks • user escalates with AliExpress over a faulty Xiaomi display phone • user scares his cat with a Zuk Z2 came with some freebies too • Dimitry posted his new ISK headphones, also accidentally posts something else causing his posts to be deleted.
• The AK metal puzzle isn't as bad as the Beretta user reviewed earlier • One of the extra nozzles on user's KZ ED9 isn't right • user gets a fidget cube and kickstarter wallet • user gives a quick rundown of the things he got the last few weeks • Halefall posts progress made on new sketches • How to spot a fake Gongtian • Where to get a real Gongtian • user gets a LeTV phone • Summer chink shit product worth a try • user reviews a MXQ tv box • user gets a AGPtek Rocker • user had to wait nearly 6 months for his bitcoin coin • user receives some sanic and astro boy patches • user gets some Rock Zircons Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AlMiEA9Erlg
youtu.be/nQt4cTsDLWg
aliexpress.com/store/product/FiiO-M3-Music-player/1473108_32584812322.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ObfYt5cLskI
youtube.com/watch?v=T9mu79ihUFo
aliexpress.com/store/product/EXP-GDC-Laptop-External-Independent-Video-Card-Dock-with-PCI-E-Interface-Black/1048722_32456172794.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for dedicated mp3 players are autism

pls reply

Ban manlets

what did they mean by this?

What are the best fidget spinners and cubes on Ali, willing to pay up to 10 shekels for each

Chink'd

the one with more selled

Dispute faggot and include screenshot faggot

any decent laptop stand?

How long is the dispute window on ali after the 60 days have passed?

Any decent outdoor tools?

y e e

next person that mention bidget binners I will nuke the eastern seaboard REEEEEEE

What is the best (richer sound and louder) Bluetooth speaker that usd $50 can buy?
(From chinkland)

Can you nuke California instead if I mention autism cubes

Are gearbest's expedited shipping times bullshit or do they actually manage to deliver within the specified times?

link?

My roommate interrupted my unboxing. I got these in 11 days

The tracking on gearbest is wrong. It still shows that is in the UK.

Gonna try these out right now

Can you tell me some of them?, dear friend

Benjie BJ-T6

also learn to google

My Videos:
(OLD) ZOGA NES Clone Review - youtu.be/AlMiEA9Erlg
>extremely autistic voiceover
>but I'm really proud of the editing
(NEW) Nintendo Switch Accessories - youtu.be/nQt4cTsDLWg
>shitty ass editing
>long ass intro

Videos In Production:
-8bitdo NES30 & Bluetooth Receiver
-GBBoy Colour
-$5 Chink NES Portable

aliexpress.com/store/product/FiiO-M3-Music-player/1473108_32584812322.html

How bad I am doing it?

chinks dont control your postal system*
*except australia and canada

Hey guys, I want to replace the battery for my tablet, and I'm not sure what's worth getting, and what's not. Is buying cheap batteries of ebay any risky? Or can I find them elsewhere?

yeah bro
what can go wrong, rite

you have autism but it's not too late yet

First for Chinese watches.

Don't want to ruin my tablet because I tried to save 20 pound, but don't want to spend extra if I can save 20, so thought gonna ask here if anyone has experience with cheap batteries

Manlet

Sure, and?

>choose economic shipping
>still doesn't accept post-office box
WHY

My Piston 2's finally died so I'm looking for a replacement pair. Budget is around $50 and I want something with slightly less bass and more clear mids/highs. I listen to primarily progressive and psychedelic rock.

Any suggestions Sup Forums?

So I found that if I write the address all on one line instead of 2 lines it accepts the box as destination:
>OFFICE #NAME BOX #NUMBER

Instead of:
>OFFICE #NAME
>BOX #NUMBER

Should I confirm or will the chink refuse to ship even after payment?
It's just economic shipping, no courier service. Why would he refuse to ship to my box?!

How do you feel about Hawkwind's latest album?

Got my raspergeri pi kit with screen n case that someone here linked and it's fucking trash, screen is literally 5fps and you have to stab it to make it even respond, worst part is you can't stand it up since chinks have the mini USB at the bottom of the screen instead of the top

>screen is literally 5fps and you have to stab it to make it even respond

holy shit i loled

TRASH

Well it has color,i rate 8/10
For 4$ not bad deal

I whipe my ass with that shit

26$ for this

>GPIO port for the screen
Honestly I'd rather use the HDMI port with a cheap used monitor and then plug on USB the cheapest set of chink keyboard and mouse I can find.

I'm also waiting for a mini pc to be shipped to me, the Orange Pi. It's slow as fuck though.

Man I haven't given Hawkwind a listen to in ages. I like their original album, but didn't try anything other than that.

I gave 'Have You Seen Them' from their new album a try and it's too rock and roll for my tastes. Doesn't give me the mind numbing fuck me up vibe.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Should I get it?

Yeah, you can hardly expect a band to hold up after 50+ years. Latest track I listened to was youtube.com/watch?v=ObfYt5cLskI but I haven't given their latest a try at all.

fuk thats a ripoff

holes dont even line up

ive found a hdmi one that does 1920x1080 instead of 480x360 or w/e on amazon for like 11$ more, going to return this one for it i think

>1920x1080
>11$
Probably doesn't have the touch sensor.
Actually, you should read the insertion carefully, make sure you aren't accidentally buying just the touch sensor instead of the screen.

Ok wow everyone was right: these things have niggerbass. By the time I found out I already bought it. I had to turn off the bass booster on my phone and my previous pair had to have the bass enhanced. I tested everything on Friday I'm in love by The Cure. These earphones are louder than my other pair but they also have a lot of sound leak. It's hard to place your finger on the button to pause/play. The instructions say to press it 3 times to play the previous song but spotify jumps ahead 2 songs, which is kind of annoying. I was just going to use it to replay songs. I think it would have been better if they separated it into two buttons: one to increase volume and play next song and the other to decrease volume and rewind. press both to pause/play

If I plug it into the computer, the earphones make a hissing sounds. it sounds like i'm on a skype call and someone left their mic on. This wasn't an issue with mt previous pair and i can't figure out how to get rid of that sound. The threaded material is nice and keeps the sound interference minimal

its 37$, i meant 11$ more than my current one

My bad, I read wrong.
Well, that isn't bad for 1080p, it kinda sucks it uses the GPIO port though.
Choosing the right screen for a mini PC is a pain in the ass.

>tfw lewd reviews are harder and harder to come by

What are those being used for?

Will the chuwi lapbook steal my bank account details?

>buy zuk z2, pay $12 now dhl Express
>Go to get a case because it's a slippery glass back phone
>Chinks want $96 to express ship a case

i have a small web domain, not much traffic. the server in back is http and sql, from top to bottom the pi's are: hardware firewall, DNS, smtp/imap, NAS

Neat.

also, tbqh a raspberry pi 3 makes a pretty sweat hardware firewall if you are on a budget.

throw on a raspbian lite image on it with no DE and you use iptables to configure a firewall.

really helps you tighten down a home network on a budget and it works better than any non-enterprise level firewall

Aren't you bottlenecking your network running it through a Pi? Though I guess if you have faster than 100Mbps access you're already paying more per month that the Pi costs.

Reading these never get old

Im sure it decreases throughput somewhat but its not really noticeable.

Im running the server out of home and when ive compared everything behind the pi gets roughly the same throughput as the rest of my home network.

Although I dont have the quickest home network to begin with

youtube.com/watch?v=T9mu79ihUFo

C H I N K E D

I didn't see anything in the wiki or infographic about Camcorders. What do you Sup Forumsents recommend for chink shit cameras?

I'm not looking for an action cam or webcam. I'd like something big and rugged with a nice external microphone maybe, too. Does there exist a good knock off chink shit version of this sort of thing?

Anyone know where a link to this anons watch is?
I liked it and would like to get one of my own.

yes, dont.
chinks can cameras, only action ones.

damn. Guess my $s will go to the far east island then.

going to china tomorrow what should I buy in chinkland?

What's a good backpack

Neat

xiaomeme

thanks for the pointer on the HORI knockoff user - excited to receive mine.

>euro - item
>16.91 - orange pi lite
>08.30 - heat skinks and fan
>05.44 - transparent case
>07.67 - tf card 32 gb
>21.00 - rca 7" monitor
>04.47 - stereo jack to rca
>06.01 - usb/jack stereo speakers
>08.68 - usb keyboard mini
>05.49 - usb mouse mini
>83.97 - total

Shipping included. I wonder if I can make it even cheaper than this. Suggestions?

thats fuking shit

might as well buy a tablet

This, there are android tablets better for less

Is it worth it? I know the actual best option is to build a cheap desktop PC anyways but I want this to have a PC in my bedroom and I have this laptop laying around with a decent CPU (i3-2350M, equivalent to a Core2Quad Q8200) but Intel shitty graphics that wouldn't even let me play Left 4 Dead 2 decently
aliexpress.com/store/product/EXP-GDC-Laptop-External-Independent-Video-Card-Dock-with-PCI-E-Interface-Black/1048722_32456172794.html

I already got an android tablet but how do I connect a 4-bay hard disk box to a tablet?

No problem.

You can get a linx 7 windows tablet for around £30+shipping. Cheaper and better.

Whats the point of monitor.
Should just install transmission and rmote it from your main computer

Is anybody using the Redmi Note 4X with Cricket with a 4G connection? WMPW is giving the "lol it might work" response for 4G.

I might just do that, I wanted to make it a stand-alone setup initially.

True but I wonder if it will be able to read a 4-bay hard drive USB3 box. That's what I use now to store my downloaded files.
I have an android tablet but even if I manage to plug the box to it, I doubt it can read the partitions' formatting (NTFS) and it's a pain in the ass to reformat everything.

Depends on kernel support, usually NTFS has no trouble mounting and reading, stuff can get a little flakey writing.

For that there's paragon, it's like you never even tried or looked in to anything lol.

Saying that, the rpi would probably be a bit more flexible

USB OTG adapter

are you talking about android or windows tablet?

>I might just do that, I wanted to make it a stand-alone setup initially.
Whatever your reason, it doesn't worth it. If i were you, I'll get a beefier sbc hook it to tv and hd, use a cheap microsd and make it a kodi, seedbox and nas.

Anyone know good wireless earbuds?

Well, that would be impossible since I use the TV as secondary monitor on my main PC and I don't have any other available screens.
I'll do something else: use the Orange Pi as cache device and transfer over Wi-Fi to main PC (where the 4-bay box is connected) when the SD card is full.

Any recommendations on chink controllers?
Must be PC compatible
Will use for ps2/SNES/platformer games

Try them AirPods?

My budget is 2 dollars

get a job faggot

Was there anything else besides that wallet that's on kickstarter the Chinese copied? That was probably my best purchase to date and I sure as hell won't spend more money on the kickstarter versions.

what kind of wallet was it?

get other 8 and check QKZ page on ali

any chink shit e-readers? or should I just buy a used kindle or something?

FUCK THIS RETARDED MEME ALONG WITH JAMES DONKEY KEYBOARDS REEEEEEEEEEE