I have a million dollar app/site idea. How do I pay someone to program it without getting fucked later?

I have a million dollar app/site idea. How do I pay someone to program it without getting fucked later?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Non-disclosure_agreement
databaselabs.io/blog/Startup-ideas-are-worthless-execution-is-everything
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Correction: Billion dollar idea. Can I really expect an NDA to hold up in court once my idea gets eaten up by wolves and there are suddenly a million websites that do it?

An NDA doesn't stop other people from implementing an idea. That'd be patents.

You expect me to help you when you don't even tell me what the idea is? Just tell me already and I'll help

Apply for a patent.

Spoiler: it costs money and it takes time.

Your idea is worthless on its own. Execute it first. Execution is the only thing that matters.

look i have the idea. all i need is a marketer, artist and programmer to do the easy part of just making it happen

Lawyers, patents and contracts.

If you have a billion dollar idea, just go and apply for a small loan of a million dollars, hire a crew, patent it and success.
>Also >>/biz/

>I have a million dollar app/site idea.
no, you don't.

Looks like the dumb faggot OP needs a wake up call
databaselabs.io/blog/Startup-ideas-are-worthless-execution-is-everything

nobody cares about this crazy idea you got while baked at 4am

All great app ideas lead to you being fucked cuz bitches love money.

^^^^

/thread

If you can't make that idea happen without vaguely asking Sup Forums something tells me it's not a million dollar idea

Here's a good idea! A vehicle that can fly vertically and horizontally.
How do I make it happen?

You bitch, now I'm curious

No, but if the guys fucks up you can sue him for everything he owns. Probably worth more than your stupid app.

Just part of the joke, lads. But it is a pretty good idea.

>A vehicle that can fly vertically and horizontally.
you mean a helicopter?

What if I built a toilet with a built in scale that synched with an app that synched with plates that also had built in scales to tell people how much of their food has passed through them and how full of shit they are?

What about an app where a young sea creature tells you dominating and demeaning things? It'd be called "Serving a youthful porpoise."

What about an app that syncs with a face mask that slightly vibrates and hums? The app would monitor length of treatment and promote "health regenerated skin."

no one is going to sign a NDA because some no name person has a "million dollar idea"

>no one but programmers can have good app ideas
>if you post a discussion thread on Sup Forums that means you're using it as your primary info source
maybe he (and by he I mean me) just likes you guys and wants to hear the fun, mean, but possibly also constructive things some of you have to say on the subject while I roll up my sleeves and prototype it myself

Every second, a bunch of faggots come to me with this shit
>hey user, I have this great for an app/site/widget
>Sure, what is it?
>Nah, you'll just steal it from me
>OK, don't tell me then
>But you can code it and we'll be rich
>...
>OK, I'll tell you what it is
And it's always either a fucking knock-off of something already existing with a shitty gimmick or something that comes straight from unsolved CS problems that none has been able to tack in the last 100 years.
So yeah, is right, you have nothing.
/thread

I have a great idea for a video game
what if Zelda was a girl

>but possibly also constructive things some of you have to say on the subject while I roll up my sleeves and prototype it myself
Look user, this is how it works. Either you're in a team (two or more) where one is the technical guy and the other is the business guy and both (or everyone involved in the inception of the idea) have equal weight on decisions or you man up and do it by yourself. This kind of threads had already been done to death on Sup Forums.

> This kind of threads had already been done to death on Sup Forums.
it's called a general, user ;)

Wonder woman tracker

Actually this belong more to or

No, it identifies as a car.

I'll program it in vanilla js for you.

>small loan of a million dollars

This. They're fucking bitchy about not telling it, and when they finally spill the beans it's the most moronic idea ever.

But then again, most titans today (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon) were knock-offs of something already existing. In the end, it's the execution that matters, not the idea.

/biz/fag here,

Ideas are worthless.

He's not looking to sell the idea. And that article is right, and OP wants to execute it before someone else can

The Idea is cheap. Implementing it is whats worth money.

Supply far outweighs demand.

OP, you're a first degree faggot. If you have an idea for a business, it requires 100% commitment. If not from you, there needs to be someone you keep on a payroll to do it as a full time job. Prepare for lots of expenses, consultations, etc. All out of your own (or the bank's) pocket.
If you decide to stop being a bundle of sticks you're going to have a few interesting years ahead.

Patent, and then sell.

>easy part
get out of my board you fucking chuuni
nobody gets paid to have ideas, people who make ideas happen get paid, your idea is worthless and probably stupid and already implemented, failed and forgotten
go back to r/homework_help or Sup Forums or Sup Forums or Sup Forums or whatever cancer pit you came from
fucking shitty Sup Forums thinks my post is spam but somehow let's shit like yours through

>In the end, it's the execution that matters, not the idea.
Don't forget timing. MS was there when everyone was trying to do an OS for the masses. Google was there when everyone and their dog where doing search engines. FB was there at the beginning of SocNet. By now they're too big for a startup to take on them. They'll probably try to buy the shit out of you (Instagram/WhatsApp) unless you're disruptive enough to break through.

>he doesn't understands irony
kek

A contract you fucking idiot.
Hire an attorney to draft one stating the work is yours and they retain no ownership or creative control over it, and are simply being paid for labor.