American IHDI: 0.760

American IHDI: 0.760
Polish IHDI: 0.760

who is this supposed to be embarrassing too because it does a pretty good job at both

>be polish
>get shot

Sounds about right.

America

So what happened? I can't believe we have the same quality of life as people have in U.S. There will be a third world war to reset the economy r-right?

JUST

>m-m-m-m-muh niggers messing up muh statistics

idk how ihdi works, but Slovakia is above Italy USA and other rich western countries so it doens mean shit probably

wtf happened in 1991?

>when an American makes fun of you in a thread about gun control and you spend ages looking up stats and realise that part of what he said makes some sense and you want to continue talking to him about it but the fucking janny spergs out and deletes the thread off the first page because it's just a shouting match between Euros and Yanks so now the Yank is there thinking I ran away because his argument was so perfect

we wuz developed n shiet jus black man bringin us down mayne

Estonia IHDI: 0.782
Japan IHDI: 0.780
USA IHDI: 0.760

:D:D:D

I like your flag

Hey pal, I'm not the guy you were talking to, but isn't that just the worst when spergs have to ruin everything and the conversation gets drowned out and then deleted?

>money printing
*sweating while rubbing hands together*

IHDI is ''inequality adjusted HDI'', which basically means that countries where everyone is moderately poor score as high as countries where some of the population is middle class, and some is rich. Typical commie nonsense

why
europe is a highly developed continent event he shitholes
moldova is the only one on the continent thats got medium HDI

We had an economic crisis.

>it's another HDI thread
step aside niggers
(fuck off norway desu)

Yep, a recession will do that to you.