mediafire.com/file/wzmrmxv6zmxdpun/Yuuji's_Foobar.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He doesn't use Google Music

>he uses botnet player that can't even play dsd

>dsd
>He thinks I want to play dsd
>botnet
>...thinks the corporation cares about my existence

Get with the times gramps. Use musicbee.

Google Music...so no setup.

isn't musicbee a malware?

Why isn't the best music player available on linux?

Don't tell me "wine".

Linux actually has better options than foobar2000... Just not the Foobar2000 rice.

I use the default setup. FOOBAR is perfect like it is.

-S

:^)

Autists only use foobar.

>botnet general
No, thanks.

I use AIMP (:

Im not a big fan of foobar, i think musicbee is way better

God I missed musicbee. Best shit ever.

>Linux actually has better options

oh like gnome music which fucks up reading from your devices and lollypop that comes with abuild in botnet and slowness

I love this configuration and I wouldn't use anything else.

Here's mine

Use Clementine, not botnet

You gotta share your layout, user.

mediafire.com/file/wzmrmxv6zmxdpun/Yuuji's_Foobar.rar

Love me some blinking lights

also my setup when I didn't know any better and used the botnet

Unironically this.

>2000+17
>still no unified foobar experience throughout my devices
>still no playback stats/ratings/library sync between desktop and mobile app
>turtle slow development b/c of closed-sourced b/c muh life legacy software

seriously fuck Peter Pawlowski I hope this lazy fucker falls down the stairs or sth

I have it on a 5:4 displau and it's perfect. All I want is to have playlists with all the music together, and MusicBee ussually fits them by album or whatever, I don't like that at all, and it can't be riced too much.

Contrary to popular saying, musicbee is a lot less intuitive and harder to set up than foobar2000. But it is more responsive and handles larger libraries better.

Can I get my old podcasts to show up in the right way in the podcast section? Some are manually tagged, but they all have tags, and they are in a folder named podcasts, I'd like to start subscribing and then sync the subscriptions to my files.

It's annoying that you can't change what folders should be in a library, you have to create new libraries every time you decide you want a new folder watched.

Some of my tags gets cut when added to musicbee , f.e "Audioslave" might look like "Audiosl", why is this?

I tried using that shit as an alternative player for stuff I don't want to scrobble and it's literally iTunes for people who're too hipster to use iTunes.
What can you even customize, aside from the default tabs? foobar allows you to put splitters and tabs everywhere and there's tons of components to choose from. The only thing missing is the source code, but at that point you could probably just code your own music player.