/brit/

Justice for our lads edition all Russian scum need to die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/the-british-people-have-risen-at-last-and-were-about-to-unleash-chaos.html
bbc.com/news/36510272
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cara.

Stop being so butthurt

korean pop?

What happened?

shit thread

chat shit get banged

They're all savages

Fucking hell the media is chaotic when shit like this happens. Rage inducing almost.

Brits dindu nuffin

You fags fighting over football again?

Fuck off

>still using a misspelled title

do you enjoy being a simpleton or what?

We actually didn't much, the Russians came over there fully prepared with gumshields on, carbon fibre gloves and everything

Who is Cara and why is her ugly face shitting up MY /brit/?

Yep, fear us!

lmao

Death to brits.Cuck nation.
Smashed everywhere even in fucking france. Come to center europe and you will not leave alive.

Need my willy sucked by a brit boi

>can't stand hong kong twat
>not a fan of thread wars

Central Europeans aren't scary at all desu, sorry.

Pathetic how the media over here is potraying the fighting - making Russians and French look bad and the english look like innocent victims

From what I can see England fans were right in the middle of it - plus they have been rioting the past 3 days

> Black Skinhead

The prophecy has come true.

>be american
>get shot

2-1 dickhead

>football didn't come home

rolf. your flags as trophies..

england fans are cunts but they were only getting pissed and smashing bottles, not stomping peoples heads in

Pathetic how the Britain become so shit. I miss the old whore.

really makes u think

>Central Europeans

This meme needs to die. There's only Eastern Europe and Western Europe, no Central.

the Queen is literally about to eat her lunch LIVE on the BBC lads

why do they hold them upside down?

fugg

like good old time

Think isn't meme worthy.

Central Europe = Germany + Italy

kek holy shit engcucks btfo

>standing around looking at their phones
>two lads throwing a bottle at riot police who tear gassed them

Sign of disrespect

They do it with the ISIS flags in Iraq/Syria too

There's videos online of each side doing scummy shit to one another though

In fairness to England fans they can blame the drink for their behaviour - Russian fans are just being violent pricks for the sake of it , showed up after the match in gumsheilds and gel hand raps bunch of arseholes

Scum OUT

Enoch Powell said Russians are Brits' friends tho

If you guys took their side during the Cold War you could've resisted the spread of capitalism and republicanism in the third world, thus saving the empire. Instead you chose to be US puppet state :(

We beat you in Rugby m8

lol who cares?

>english defending the fans that were chatting shit and then getting banged

>host nation for 2015 rugby world cup
>lose to australia

lmao

kill yourself

Muslims attacked the England fans and the Frencucks joined in, so the Frencuck police then attacked England fans because the bankers the hooligans and let the mudshits who attacked the England fans go because they dindu nuffin.

Then the Russcucks started chimping out.

willl there be a fight between the welsh and the english when they play?

>sheltered little britcucks think its a good idea to provoke 3rd worlder russians
>they proceed to get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

cyka blyat cannot be fabricated cyka cyka cyka

probably not because noone knows the difference

>rugby world cup in which you were host > some test no one cares about

Yes owen farrell was just too damn sexy for us

>>two lads

most patetic shit about britbongs is that never want to face cinsecuences of own behaivour. they only shit themselves and run away with the tails under their arses whining about dindunnothung.

Whenever I wear a hijab I often hear complaints about us being Muslim terrorists. It really frightens me because I feel insecure when I wear a hijab as an 11 year old. Everyone keeps asking me questions and I try ignoring them. I really wanna explain to them that if we are terrorists the whole world would've ended considering there are 1.2 billion of us. Donald Trump needs to understand this.

There will be little scuffles breaking out and all the normal little fights but nothing like the Russian savages who came prepared to actually inflict serious damage

talk shit get hit lol

Well done Ruskie

TACTICAL CYKA INCOMING

Good looking bloke.

Would give him a congratulatory reach around (no homo) if he beats us.

Why can't Britons fight?

>Chavs Vs Gopniks

>if we are terrorists the whole world would've ended considering there are 1.2 billion of us
Sounds like a threat 2bh

britons can only lose

Let me preface this by saying that I've been a memer since they first appeared on Sup Forums circa 2006 (ages ago in internet time). I remember refreshing Sup Forums all afternoon with the hope that someone would make a new meme. I was a memer back when Advice Dog was the only one and I still upvote every Advice Dog meme I see becasue of the fond rush of nostalgia it brings me. Nowadays, there are many thousand on quickmeme and other meme websites. I was a memer back before memegenerator was created (the first meme website) and I had to make them with MS Powerpoint or Paint. Speaking of meme websites, I was one of the first submitters to memebase.com and still have one of the top accounts there despite having migrated to reddit nearly 2 years ago. It was on Sup Forums and memebase where I cut my teeth creating memes, way before I had a reddit account and way before /r/adviceanimals was created in late 2010. Back before I could get any sort of points or even username recognition, I was creating memes as a clever and easily digestible way to reflect on society, relate some story to my audience, or just be funny.

Do you remember rich raven? No? I do. You probably don't remember depression dog, crazy girlfriend praying mantis, introspective pug, or friendzone Johnny either. I remember all of them. In fact, you have only submitted two posts to adviceanimals garnering a total of just 4 points and have not commented there any time recently. So please, respect my judgement regarding the direction of the subreddit and the integrity of posts I have held dear to my heart for nearly 7 years but you have no strong feelings for.

Thanks.

*hits you*
We came to watch the footy and have a laugh, bit hard to win the fight when the other side are organised and with weapons

Skinheads are dead,They died on 2006 when Thor steinar became a new mode.
Maybe in shitty usa and australia they are still relevant.But not here in europe. Heavy boots and bomber jacket are pathetic.

Would you eat his arse whilst giving him the reach around? I'd go to town on his boipucci no homo

business idea: privatize hooligan fights - make a sport out of it and hold fights in arenas

That's all mudshits know. Like that one slag who got shot by mudshits for not being mudshit enough, she went on to defend shitlam and threatened the rest of the world by saying "don't call mudshits terrorists or they will bomb you".

The entire sick ideology needs to go.

Why so butthurt?

listening to the outstanding genre that is grime

Hate those nonces that thing a 'meme' just means a picture with text on it

this guy

how brit can even compete against twenty good slavs?

relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

so triggered

They are actually going this In eastern Europe

))))))))

> with weapons
AKs, RPGs and a couple of tzar bombs?

Even Peter hitchens is admitting the bbc has been impartial in the EU referendum

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/the-british-people-have-risen-at-last-and-were-about-to-unleash-chaos.html

>I underestimated the BBC, which has, perhaps thanks to years of justified and correct criticism from people such as me, taken its duty of impartiality seriously.

Poleaboo got over 25 (you)s on Sup Forums with the same post posted across 4 threads

easy

quite surprised that there are two active /brit/ threads right now

fantastic new gimmick

there was one that went "Nice clock Ahmed, swing around Trump Towers and I'll shove it up your ass!"

in Russia this is under 5 years prison. in Belorussia its around 7-9 years.in Poland and Ukraine on other side..

gf swallowed my cum for the first time just now, well proud of her x

bbc.com/news/36510272