What is wrong with these countries?

what is wrong with these countries?

first they riot over some shitty sport, and now they are flooding the board with disgusting race mixing threads

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/01/social-conservatives-have-a-lower-i-q-probably/#.V11gYCdkmnM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory
billingsgazette.com/news/local/firebombs-target-medical-marijuana-businesses/article_45e04c46-5c28-11df-88c2-001cc4c002e0.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-34549220
prairiebusinessmagazine.com/business/small-business/4046012-man-who-firebombed-somali-restaurant-wont-be-released-judge-orders
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slavs and Island Slavs.

>disgusting race mixing threads

Found the triggered Sup Forumsfag.

Low IQ dickheads don't last long on these boards, cuck.

>Low IQ dickheads don't last long on these boards, cuck.

To my experience they do

australians have been posting for quite a while ladm8

yeah france would have experience not lasting long

Not before utterly BTFO.

Racists tend to have low IQs. That's why you see SJWs, and stormfags get emotional and use straw men and insults rather than providing counter evidence.

an australian supporting race mixing

I thought I'd seen everything

you cheeky cunt

Difference between us is that we can actually take a joke and handle the bantz.

OPs post is a testament to another butthurt American who will probably go out and shoot someone.

You don't need to be racist to be against race mixing

you take jokes and handle the bantz about as well as you do black cock

You've yet to see your Dick under your belly fat.

the funniest thing about poltards is their denial.

Like, the one thing pretty much all of them will agree on is that SJWs are the worst thing ever, and that "Safe Spaces" are equally laughable. And yet they spend literally all their time trying to hide from criticism, refusing to interact with those who have a different opinion and banning those who disagree with them to create their very own "safe space" with no apparent idea of irony.

Makes me laugh.

Much like your mother?

The Australian defense of the current race mixing threads just proves that they're the ones making them behind proxies.

race mixing is detrimental to society

>SCATman john died during his trip to India

>it's all a conspiracy

Note how the American blames others for his misery.

I guarantee if I had made this thread without a US flag, you would have agreed with me.

Australians are pathetic.

>Racists tend to have low IQs
i don't understand this meme
does this mean everybody pre-civil rights movement had a low iq?

lmao

maybe to your society of fuckin nerds, but the rest of us arent that fragile

This.

As usual, the white race reveals it's true nature.

Yes. Education has come on leaps and bounds since then, and the average guy today is a shining beacon of intelligence compared to a progidy from the 1500s.

Not as pathetic as your over weight population.

seeing as how the UK covers up the rapes of their white girls at the hands of pakis, it's no surprise that you're all for it

surely you can think of some better insult

aren't Australians famous for banter and shitposting? or are you just a BBC loving fag from lelbourne

livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/01/social-conservatives-have-a-lower-i-q-probably/#.V11gYCdkmnM

Not a meme.

>all people from a country are the same

take a break from Sup Forums, chum

LOL

>getting triggered by banter and shitposting

What's next you're going to build a wall and deport Australians from the board?

>conservatives have a lower iq

>Not being able to distinguish rational, educated world views that incorporate reactionary ideas from lower class animalistic tribalism
>Everyone who has x opinion is less intelligent than me

Whiffs of a charlatan

i always wondered whats weishaupts plateau

There is literally nothing wrong with my statement

You seem... triggered.

>wilfully misinterpreting statements to try and avoid the thrust of the argument

I can guess which side of the scale you fall on, natch.

>implying the average man is smarter than leonardo da vinci
i don't see millions of revolutionary inventions being created daily my friend :^)

Leonardo da Vinci wasnt a genius, he was an extreme outlier of alltime human achievement.

I'm talking about pedestrian geniuses (sp?), not the once in a generation inhuman freaks that change history.

but if you want, I can play that game too. Von Neumann blows all the Ancients out of the water, and Gauss is not too far behind. The only real challenger from the classical era is Archimedes, and as most of his work is lost thats a generous assessment.

I didn't willfully misinterpret anything. I took no issue with the point he was making or the evidence he posted to support it. I'm saying he has the wrong target when he asserts that the type of racist one finds on Sup Forums is the same as one finds in rural America.

/lit/ is my home board, so if anything I should be biased towards his picture.

>people today are smarter than people of the pre-civil rights era
>says the smartest man is somebody from the pre-civil rights era
lo

>So easily disregarding Plato

Philistine

Are you saying that the 1920s was more conservative than 2000 years ago? You are falling for the Historian's Fallacy.

He was smart, but people dont appreciate the seperation between him and people like Archimedes or Thales.

he is an ant compared to the alltime greats.

It's basically "I don't know how to explain why this happens", from what I gather

>he is an ant compared to the alltime greats.

No, he is a Titan of Western thought for good reason, beyond his coincidence of time/place

I said compared to. Objectively, hes great. But some people are just on a different level.

are you muslim? if yes why?

literally not an argument my friend
you only have 50 years of geniuses
i have thousands of years :^)

I'm a fedora

Yeah I mean now you're arguing for my point so... thanks?

>French Police: 2 Surrendered

lmao

Fair enough

>britistani reading comprehension

>he doesn't wan't a black gf

literal poofs, go back to your teenage chink ladyboys you worthless nonces

>wanting a gf

cuck

For some odd reason all the Sup Forums posters from Muslim countries are pro-drug, feminist, egalitarian, atheist, Hillary supporters.

At least the stormfags are honest about their shity plans, unlike SJWs whotry to hide everything under their twisted politically correct language.

Oh yeah, dont think I'm supporting SJWs, I'm just saying that the similarity between the hard right and hard left is extremely ironic + amusing.

kek
this is actually true for me i support all this shit

hillary supporters just like muslims which want to take your usa by breeding with white women

What the Brit is trying to say you retarded fuck is that TODAY it's a sign of having a smaller IQ if you're a through and through racist.

There were social norms for racism predating all of the greats in history so it's not that they could be blamed for it. It was once acceptable for brilliant "doctors" to go into surgery with shit on their hands but that was later found to be detrimental as well with time.

Picking and choosing random geniuses from history is ignoring the context for their period as well.

My man

>And yet they spend literally all their time trying to hide from criticism, refusing to interact with those who have a different opinion and banning those who disagree with them to create their very own "safe space" with no apparent idea of irony
You realise that people have lost their jobs because SJWs caught wind of their comments right

Horseshoe theory, so simple, but so spot on.

so? nobodys denying that SJWs love their safespaces. Point is, extreme rightwingers try and do the exact same thing.

you know people have had their business firebombed because Alt-Rights caught wind of their ethnicity, right?

HIPPIE!

The idea that the far-right and far-left increasingly share beliefs in common the more extreme they get has been documented before.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory

My point is they've kind of been forced to have a safe space if they want to keep their jobs
>you know people have had their business firebombed because Alt-Rights caught wind of their ethnicity, right?
When was the last time this happened

i spent 10 seconds googling "firebombed business" in the last year

these are only from the first page, and i cant be arsed to look any more.

billingsgazette.com/news/local/firebombs-target-medical-marijuana-businesses/article_45e04c46-5c28-11df-88c2-001cc4c002e0.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-34549220
prairiebusinessmagazine.com/business/small-business/4046012-man-who-firebombed-somali-restaurant-wont-be-released-judge-orders

>3 attacks with different motivations spread across 6 years
Fair point
Did i mention that you can lose everything in your life in Sweden for having an opposing view to having your country flooded with 3rd world immigrants

Find me three or more of those cases that can be found on the first page of a vague google image search locked to "results from last year"