Muh gaymez

>muh gaymez

Can we ban any threads about muh gaymez on Sup Forums?

Same with gaymer rigs build threads?

Shit is cancerous and under 18's should be banned anyway.

If you're older than 18 and play computer games, you should literally kill yourself.

Sup Forums = /gaming/ u autist

yes please, also discord threads, as it's really only underage Sup Forumsfags that use it

In this instance trips are not correct but here's your (you). 7/10 for making me reply.

>OP is throwing an autistic fit
Shiggy diggy doo.

*sigh*
OP is a faggot but so are you.

>Technology
>Technolo*GY*
>GEE
>G
>Sup Forums

>Same with gaymer rigs build threads?
u MAD bro?
You say nothing about /mkg/
A thread that's a thinly veiled /soc/ using images of their boards to identify each other for casual discussion.
No real tech discussion at all.
But it's /pcbg/ you're going after. Where users go to, to stop them from spamming the board with r8 my build threads, and should I get X

And the most obvious thread of them all being /ptg/
A thread about torrenting. A subject we have an entire board for that they refuse to use.

If you believe discussing the $300+ CPU's/GPU's everyone shows-off here with their intended function is off-topic, explain how rotating multiple anime-centric threads aren't

why do indians do this?

I think it's Gijutsu.

White people used to do it too. You seen them old timey photos people took with their dead relatives, especially in the 19th C western US? Photographic tech was new at the time just like is to a lot of Pajeets now. Naive use of a novelty?

>Can we ban any threads about muh gaymez on Sup Forums?
Also ban nyaa development general please.

Go to the catalog and count how many threads are about games compared to the total number of threads on Sup Forums. I'll wait.

Fucking this.

Here, I'll make it easy for you. Just circle them.

Got tired half way trough

>watch thread
>games
are you retarded?

Did you just change this to "gaymez" because you couldn't figure out how to fit the word gay into "threads I'm not interested in"?

Ban all Windows users too.

>Sup Forums's population drops to 5%

id say rather get rid of the amount of shit threads, mainly all generals and shitposting threads. Its like Sup Forums meets reddit

>can't even finish

Never thought about /ptg/ in that way before (I just always hide it when I see). Why is it that they're not on /t/ anyhow? Any /ptg/ regulars care to shed some light on this.

They're told to fuck off from /t/ because they are both incestuous, and detrimental to torrents as a whole.

>t
because /t/ is about torrents, not circlejerking and having a million threads on a moderately slow board. We need /cjg/ - circlejerk general or a consumer tech board already