IPad comfyness

Can you get more comfortable than this while studying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVfOe5mFbAE
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
apple.com/shop/buy-ipad/ipad-9-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah using an iPad while not being Mexican.
Or even better using a surface while not being Mexican

> mexican

Dude huenigger is not any better

>Not english

>being a dumb mexican

yep he's definitaly brazilian if you go by his time assuming he just took the pic in the last 15 mins

The call that saved white people

You could for a start use something that isn't utter shit

> can multitask
> legendary battery life, solid 10 hours
> 100% aluminium and glass
> 4:3 retina display
> thin and light
> fast af 64 bit CPU
> using it for 3 hours, battery is at 73%
> 3 year old device, still running the latest iOS with no slutter
> can shitpost on Sup Forums while studying
> new models are cheap af, faster and have more features (starting at $329)
Surface cucks will never undestand the power of ARM CPUs and iOS. It's literally double the battery life. For more complex tasks, I already have a real laptop, so I don't need an abortion tablet with shitty x86 firehouse inside it.

I wouldn't be comfy at all since I cant read foreign desu

>Being a taco nigger

ipad is fine but I have tab s pro which pretty much have one of the most superior screens on any tablet(barring android tab s 10.5) on the market today, comes with spen, keyboard and a proper os

>100% aluminium and glass
>what are electronics
The current state of ifags everyone

I would be more comfortable on a tablet that used free software tbqhwuf. Ipad is a tracking device, basically.

> can multitask
Only an apple cuck would consider that a feature
> legendary battery life, solid 10 hours
legendary, but somehow worse than the competition
> 4:3 retina display
So like most other tablets but with a retarded ass resolution
> thin and light
Like most tablets
> fast af 64 bit CPU
Nice reading of the spec sheet. What benefit does the 64bit give you, retard?
> using it for 3 hours, battery is at 73%
Bad short term memory?
> 3 year old device, still running the latest iOS with no slutter
Literally the worst OS in existence, proud of it
> can shitpost on Sup Forums while studying
"studying"
> new models are cheap af, faster and have more features (starting at $329)
Still just a Shitty ios device

It runs on magic, didn't you watch the ads?

but silicon is glass user

What about the battery? What about the copper traces?

everything is is literally compressed hidrogen user

But y?

>no digitizer
>no clit
>no builtin keyboard
complete shit

>Can you get more comfortable than this while studying
youtube.com/watch?v=XVfOe5mFbAE

>tiny glossy screen with shit brightness and viewing angle
>shittiest keyboard ever
>comfy

pick none because you have no idea what comfy is.

fag

iPad Pro for note taking and general laptop replacement is really fucking comfy desu

HUE

Yes

if the trackpoint was red i would have thought this is a thinkpad

Says the "professional" who never did actual work with his computer

looks pretty uncomfortable to me

I want a pro so bad

>Mexican texts

> american education

why do you hef to be so mad?

I said it's a great note taking device and also replaces my laptop. If I need to get work done, I use my desktop. The iPad Pro remote desktops into Windows machines perfectly if I need a full browser or MS Project or whatever I need. Prompt is a great SSH app for vim, etc. But no way in fuck is an on-screen keyboard good for SSH and general bash commands. GoodReader for file management and Samba mounting for file exchange between iPad/Computer (or AirDrop to Goodreader).

Screen is great for Netflix/Plex etc. or whatever else I'm using. Battery life is wonderful and the Pencil is too. Don't need to charge that thing nearly as often as anyone thinks, and like 10 seconds = 30 minutes of use. When I do use my laptop when I'm traveling, the Pro also can be used as a secondary display which is really neat. Multitasking and PIP is also great for note taking while watching resources professors provide.

For tablets, there is literally no other competition. Owned the XOOM, Asus Transformer, Nexus 10, Note 10.1 2014, and the Pixel C and Android is literally shit-tier for tablet use. None of the apps are properly optimized and feel like giant smartphone apps. Android is only just getting PIP support and the Note 10.1 2014's Wacom interface was so fucking laggy I wanted to kill myself. The iPad convinced me to buy an iPhone and I don't regret a single action I've made.

iPad Pro 9.7 is even better, battery easily lasts 12-15 hours, A9X is fast as fuck

Now get a MacBook Pro for the ultimate trifecta.

Just get the 2015 model because the new ones are kind of crap.

>t. mactoddler subhuman

Bought a 2013 retina a few years back. Threw macOS Sierra on my desktop with a proper broadcom WiFi chip for Handoff/AirDrop support and it's fucking w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l. All the perks of Apple's ecosystem while ignoring their shit desktop hardware.

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving folders around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

>these levels of impotent rage
Imagine being this poor.

>thread about an iPad
>posts a shitty copypasta about MacBooks

>iPad

>(starting at $329)

It's €500 in Finland.

Cuckland*

I honestly don't see why anyone would willingly buy an iPad Pro over a Surface Pro

Sure the iPad has a larger app library, but they're just shitty watered down mobile shit
With a Surface you give up your fart apps and Trump soundboards for actual legacy x86 support when you need it while retaining the benefits of touchscreen and stylus support. You honestly can't even compare the mobile version and the desktop version of Photoshop

I won one of those in a stupid claw machine type thing at an arcade. Even jailbroken it's useless when you take into account that for cheaper than the whole thing you can get a X220t secondhand and a battery slice which makes it last longer than it.

I used to study with an iPad like yours and I hated it. Ended up selling it and doing exactly what I said. No regrets whatsoever, you're just blinded because Apple specifically design their products so that you feel they aid you somehow, even though most of them are very limited in actual usage.

t. Used to think like you until I tried the alternatives

> surface cuck "pro"

Anyone else here has an iPad 4?
Mine is vanilla (was only jailbroken up until a hear ago or something), but it constantly freezes and crashes and I fucking hate it.

return to iOS 6 and you will love it again

You're comparing a tablet and a phone to what is a laptop running a computer OS

Stop being a fucking clown

I swear I don't know why people think geekbench proves anything

Why do Apple fags love geek bench so much

Why the fuck are you running a mobile benchmark in a computer?

>upgrades break Apple products
LOL this is why I threw out my iPhone

I'll tell you why apple users love geekbench

"Duuuuhhh big number means better duuuhh more expensive more better"

>laptop running a computer OS

> lagdroid don't even get updates
That's why I threw out my lagdroid

I'm considering getting a Mini solely for reading PDFs. Most of my textbooks are in PDF form so reading them on my laptop is annoying as hell and an iPad has a much better form factor because it's like a thin book. But I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend that much just for a PDF reader. Sadly, actual and cheap e-readers aren't the best at displaying PDFs (laggy, glitchy). And cheap Android tablets are botnet and full of bloatware. Literally all I want is a small tablet-like device that displays PDFs, isn't bloated/botnet and has decent battery life. I don't need any other features. Is my only option to shell out the money for a Mini?

Dude, this is the worst time to get the mini, since now you can get a faster 9.7 for much less.

see: apple.com/shop/buy-ipad/ipad-9-7

>posts on Sup Forums
>can't even upgrade a phone
I know people here didn't know jack shit about technology but come the fuck on

> That's why I threw out my lagdroid
I upgraded to iOS user

This^ Fucking Mexican.

Oh, I wasn't aware there was a new one. It's still not cheaper than the Mini I was looking at (Mini 2 for $290). Either way, I'd rather not shell out $300 for a PDF reader so I'm still on the lookout for something else

>There are people who unironically use applel products in Sup Forums
So much for this being a board for technology enthusiasts

No, that's Android users, with their eight cores, 8GB RAM, and 4K mobile displays.

Regardless, if you actually go and look at the Geekbench listings, you'll find interesting results that show that Macs actually don't get that much better year-over-year. They just get smaller and more power efficient. Of course, that's arguably because, having reached a perfectly adequate baseline, they don't really *need* to gain power.

The Apple Pencil is better. Also, Windows is some obnoxious bullshit, and the Surface line has historically been of questionable quality.

>trying to speak while choking on a thousand dicks: the post

You're right, it's totally impossible to do work on an iPad Pro. Handwriting notes isn't work. Signing documents isn't work. Drawing isn't work. Microsoft Office isn't for work. Infinitely light and fully searchable academic textbooks aren't for work. Microsoft Remote Desktop isn't work.

I swear, you retards think that the only work you can use a computer for is programming.

It's much more than a PDF reader user.

My uni gave me an iPad mini
Good for looking at PDFs on the fly, pointless for anything else since my ultrabook covers all those bases.

Yeah but I'll never use it for anything else so for me it'll only be a PDF reader

> my ultrabook

The Surface pen is significantly better, even Wacom made a new pen for the Surface
>questionable quality
Retards who can't into drivers. If you wanna bitch about software let's start on how Apple purposely gimps older hardware with newer versions of iOS

So what "work" can you do on an iPad?

t. 7 pound chinkpad owner

see

That's everything my Surface can do, except my Surface can do even more

Good for you? I don't like Windows and don't want to use it. I prefer iOS' stability and battery life. Hence, I chose the iPad.

This shit is so basic it makes me want to kill myself. Brazilian college education is such a fucking joke.

My condolences

>100% aluminum and glass

> makes me want to kill myself
please do it

Because you're a faggot and you'll fail in life

no u

Too late, I'm 30 and doing quite well. Enjoy typing on an iPad in your favela.

> 30
> doing well
holy fuck you're old, why are you still shitposting here instead of eating pussy?

>If you wanna bitch about software let's start on how Apple purposely gimps older hardware with newer versions of iOS

You mean how they haven't done that in any meaningful way in several years, and the iPhone 5/5S actually runs iOS 10 pretty damn well? Why would you want to talk about that? It wouldn't help your case.

I'd honestly rather have a 5S than a 6. 7 > SE > 6S > 5S > 6.

Stop liking what I don't like immediately.

You and I both know you're lying through your teeth

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus

Not lying at all. I service iPhones for a living, and I see every supported iPhone on a daily basis. They run fine.

"upgrade"

Yeah, get a proper laptop

All Apple products are consumer products but making you feel like you could do actual work with them.
I work with them and they are less productive than a solar calculator

>stability
Oh is that why a hanging app can crash the whole OS.
The amount of times I've had the iPhones at work crash in one week is an order of magnitude larger than all the crashes I witnessed with android since I use Android (2008)

iOS is sluggish, unstable trash

>shittiest keyboard on the planet
>locked down iOS
>beaner

You could do all of this with a cheap shit Chromebook and be more productive with a mouse and actual keyboard.

And I work at Apple

Or you could just use paper. Why use a retina display when you could just use the retina?

(Plus you don't have to plug the pencil into the paper to charge it...)

>The Surface pen is significantly better, even Wacom made a new pen for the Surface
NTRIG is literally trash.

What app do you use to use your iPad as a second screen?

I bought my wife's son app for $29

For all of those that called me a poorfag

I don't know what I will do when my first gen iPad mini will die :'(