I'm unironically starting a dildo selling business, what gnu.linux distro has the best enterprise support?

I'm unironically starting a dildo selling business, what gnu.linux distro has the best enterprise support?

SUSE

RHEL by far. Local offers and SLAs for other distros depend on your location. If you're a Kraut, for example, you'll find a lot of SUSE offers.

A dildo rental service like Netflix where you mail it back when you are done?

I hope you are incorporating client side 3d printing or else you're going going to be left in the dust like millions before you

You could also do online hosting of dildos files for 3d printers.

i remember reading a story on reddit from some guy explaining how 3d printed dildos are actually horribly unsafe becuase little bits of plastic and flake off and cut up your asshole/vagoo, and also they are horribly unsanitary and can become absolutely ripe with bacteria

The type of plastics we have available are not viable for ass jamming; prone to break, microtearing, and it's pretty porous as plastics go

t. homosexual

>prone to break

What the fuck do you use it for? Excavating?

maybe a 5 axis cnc machine would work.

Hey so I've been wondering what size to get for a while. Surely you have the latest market data for stocking purposes, so what sizes (length and girth) sell best, and of those how many come back and buy a different size? What size would that be? I'll buy a plastic phallus from you and recommend you to everyone I know who needs one if you tell me.

This. I would buy a dra/g/on dildo

Not OP but I used to work at Good Vibrations and what usually sells is 5-6 inches for women. Men are actually the real size queens. Weird I know

I second this

It's like uber for cats

I don't see the connection there, but i think you want red hat enterprise.

You need to produce GPL 3 licensed dragon dildo diagrams

i'd say it depends on your use case and stuff

DLD

i guess dld went out of business

I hope to be like you one day