Finally have a shooting in the US that's on par with the shootings in Europe

>Finally have a shooting in the US that's on par with the shootings in Europe.
>The perpetrator was a Muslim
>The victims were fags
Today is a good day.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637598/Nine-brave-officers-shot-dead-suspected-Islamic-extremist-likely-saving-lives-gunman-kills-20-Florida-gay-club.html#ixzz4BNgOPSOr
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637598/Nine-brave-officers-shot-dead-suspected-Islamic-extremist-likely-saving-lives-gunman-kills-20-Florida-gay-club.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

>americans died
>20 of them
This is a great day
Too bad we lost the match though

>the perpetrator was muslim
>the victims were fags
is everyday a good day for europe?

they were fags, so i'm more than ok with this

this is the leftists worst nightmare

a registered democrat muslim killed 50 people at a gay bar

this is a wonderful day

fags are generally supporters of unlimited immigration and appeasement towards mudslimes so it's quite likely they all deserved it

God bless Mr Trump. Do you think he will improve relationships between Russia and USA?

Fun Fact: It was "Latino Night"
In Florida I assumed that was every night.

yes

I'm tired of you rude people using hurtful names.

Get back to Sup Forums mister edgelord.

It's a sad day for weapon enthusiast.

Why do gays support muslims although muslims thinks gays are haram? Just to piss off non-leftist/tolerant people?

ban cops, liberals and muslims and this wouldve never happened

>The victims were fags

including 9 police officers?
Trump supporters are basically uneducated and dumb.

>including 9 police officers?
All I've heard is that one cop was hit in the kevlar helmet and is being treated for an eye injury. Where are you getting 9 officers from?

I mean 9 officers lives at least had to do with subduing.

Nine officers distracted Orlando gunman with explosive device before shooting him dead as experts say decisive SWAT team action 'saved many lives'

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637598/Nine-brave-officers-shot-dead-suspected-Islamic-extremist-likely-saving-lives-gunman-kills-20-Florida-gay-club.html#ixzz4BNgOPSOr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637598/Nine-brave-officers-shot-dead-suspected-Islamic-extremist-likely-saving-lives-gunman-kills-20-Florida-gay-club.html

don't undersell our armed maniacs

>chavmail

Those poor gays just wanted to put cans up someones ass and some Muslim could not handle the bants.

Why are Muslims so shit at handling bants?

floridafag, can confirm every night is latino night. they put tiny tacos on the rim of our drinks instead of limes

All of you are stupid. aLL OF you

so a muslim walks into a bar... and...